• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How did I not know this gum existed till today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
No thanks...Gum is supposed to be minty or fruity. Not taste like ice cream.

Seanspeed

Banned
Yes. Yes!

My friend was chewing on this last weekend in my car and it totally made the car smell like Coldstone!

Sugar-free, too! Good stuff.

I'm not a big fan of gum(I like Altoids), but I could get online with this stuff.

It's okay but lost its flavor rather quickly.

The best gum I've had is Orbit Bubblemint. One piece can last me hours.

sounds hawt

NYR

wenis said:
No thanks...Gum is supposed to be minty or fruity. Not taste like ice cream.
"Supposed to be" is loser talk. Innovation is all about battling pre-conceptions of what something "should be". Don't knock it until you try it dude, might just change your world. The very medium we are using to communicate this very instant was supposed to be intended for government communication only...

NYR said:
"Supposed to be" is loser talk. Innovation is all about battling pre-conceptions of what something "should be". Don't knock it until you try it dude, might just change your world. The very medium we are using to communicate this very instant was supposed to be intended for government communication only...

Well said

Celsior

Carton said:
I was very intrigued, so went to place an order -- $48.08 AUD shipping! *did not proceed*
I just bought a pack from a Rite Aid myself for a dollar, not sure if it is out outside the US.

DarkWish

Hmm... I've never seen these before. Then again, I haven't really been looking. I'll have to keep an eye out next time I go to the store.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
NYR said:
real talk

hilarious for a gum thread, btw

Celsior said:
oh you guys haven't tried this yet, bash it all you want after you tasted a piece.
My office ordered a ton of Portillo's and the fancy plastic utensils came with a piece of this gum individually packaged. Everyone in my office spit it out. You are alone in your love for this gum. Forever alone.

Celsior

grap3fruitman said:
My office ordered a ton of Portillo's and the fancy plastic utensils came with a piece of this gum individually packaged. Everyone in my office spit it out. You are alone in your love for this gum. Forever alone.
oh it is on like Donkey Kong
TM

Carton

Seanspeed said:
Well, um, I suppose that chewing anything long enough should turn to mush.

The only time i ever find my gum turn to mush is when i chew it with remnants of another (especially sugary) food still in my mouth.

Seanspeed

Banned
Carton said:
The only time i ever find my gum turn to mush is when i chew it with remnants of another (especially sugary) food still in my mouth.
You eat food with gum still in your mouth? :/

And only 'remnants' of food? lol

Pikelet

NYR said:

Amazing post.

Carton

Seanspeed said:
You eat food with gum still in your mouth? :/

And only 'remnants' of food? lol

No, i don't make a habit of it, but it have been a little quick off the mark with chewing some gum after eating something sweet.

Seanspeed said:
I'm seriously stuck on the whole 'remnants' of food thing.

I think it's because you have misunderstood the order. I don't eat something whilst i still have gum, but i have (across a lifetime) chewed a piece of gum postprandial with remnants of food stuck in my teeth etc.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
NYR said:
I wag my cock in a helicopter rotor motion in your honor.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
NYR said:
D1JUZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom