• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

Karl2177

FUCK UNCAGED.

Someone get some ZBS going. I want my shots to go where I want them. I don't want shitty ARs raining on my head or invisible bastards jamming my radar.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Confidence on Preview Disc solution getting higher. No ETA right this minute. Keep an eye on Waypoint for more info.

OuterWorldVoice said:
Confidence on Preview Disc solution getting higher. No ETA right this minute. Keep an eye on Waypoint for more info.

Sweet. My retail disc has small cracks in the core of disc. I really don't want it exploding inside my 360 lol.

cory021

Neo Member
The Real Napsta said:
Sweet. My retail disc has small cracks in the core of disc. I really don't want it exploding inside my 360 lol.
Same here. Actually there is a nice rice-sized chuck missing from the inside of the disc. It still works, but I don't want to play it in case something comes loose and breaks the Xbox.

cory021 said:
Same here. Actually there is a nice rice-sized chuck missing from the inside of the disc. It still works, but I don't want to play it in case something comes loose and breaks the Xbox.

Yeah parts of mine are missing too, I have the game installed so it just spins a little.

TheOddOne

Homeboyd said:
Tom Morello, check your PMs.
Transparent_Trollface2.png

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
A27_StarWolf said:
Your lies only deepen the wounds in my soul @_@
Sorry, I'll stop. That was fun though.

Got my 3DS today. Get hyped!! Hell yea.

Hatersgonnahate.jpg

I have a question for the non bloom lovers. Where does Reach rank in the Halo series now?

GhaleonEB

Dax01 said:
Seems like subtle marketing for Glasslands.
Could be, but it seems more like it's tying in more than just an upcoming book. Considering all the recent fiction is stage-setting for Halo 4 (or rather, the Reclaimer trilogy), I think this stuff should be viewed through that lens.

It's getting pretty interesting.

Tashi0106 said:
Sorry, I'll stop. That was fun though.

Got my 3DS today. Get hyped!! Hell yea.

Hatersgonnahate.jpg

I have a question for the non bloom lovers. Where does Reach rank in the Halo series now?
Halo CE > Halo 2 > Reach > Halo 3

ODST

edit: Can we please have a zero bloom ctf gametype?

GhaleonEB said:
Could be, but it seems more like it's tying in more than just an upcoming book. Considering all the recent fiction is stage-setting for Halo 4 (or rather, the Reclaimer trilogy), I think this stuff should be viewed through that lens.

I said Glasslands because these documents are featuring a lot of Parangosky, the woman Traviss thought would be cool to write about.

Edit: They're setting up Glasslands, which will set up some of the fiction for Halo 4.

GhaleonEB said:

As long as it's longer term than H4, I don't mind, but I'd like if there was little to no general UNSC stuff in H4. Kind of bored of having marines show up, hop in a vehicle or arena situations with you and just die. It's been happening for five titles now.

This is unlikely to be the case for H4 I know, but that's my 2 cents.

feel

Tashi0106 said:
Needs decent number of good maps made by the developers (properly lit and with some color other than grey), better image clarity so that players stand out more from the environment (blur/gritty filter removed), matchmaking integration for the style of Classic gameplay I like to play and have been playing for so many years (the last days of customs have told me gaf can't be trusted when it comes to knowing decent Halo), inertia and acceleration fixed, ROF caps to bring kills to the speed of previous games, burst firing (BR). Still easily last in general but some aspects of it are better than what came before like the FOV, hitscan and netcode.

edit-

anyone playing?

Havok

Hydranockz said:
A whole lotta pms today it seems... What on earth is going on?? :p
Everybody's all synced up and it's that time of the month, obviously.

On an unrelated note, thanks to those who recommended Sailor Jerry a couple weeks ago. It's working splendidly.

Top Bottom