• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation Thread 2: Can't take anymore of this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

s0uEd.png

Grab those tickets while they're hot!

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Well, if there is room, i take a ticket :)
Spare some place to the many active participants of this thread that are not here today and can't manifest themselves also it will be cool.

Maybe some gifted photoshoper can increase the width of the picture and add another wagon or two to satisfy everybody :)

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
So the steam box pretty much squashes the steam Wii-U online-infer-structure rumor..... Not like anyone believed that in the first place lol.

And the train is missing some Arrietty goodness. :/

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
I'm gonna go build my own hype train, with with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the train.

I wanna be on board! :(

Also, has anyone found out why Nuclear Muffin was banned? He was great! :'(

I remember that Nintex was banned due to his fake joke interviews were getting on a lot of people's nerves. And of course we know BurntPork's reason.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I got tucked towards the back (in front) and I'm kinda small.

Going by post count, you should be riding Miyamoto's shoulder and Acebandage should be on Iwata's shoulder lol.

Also shockingalberto, burntpork, and SnesFreak should be ghosts. :p

Nibel

Actually NOBODY should be in the sun because it is the goddamn sun and a symbol of DOOM in this picture!

Wait a moment guys, I let you in the train in a few moments. Hold your tickets ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom