• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lollipop Chainsaw releases June 12th in US, 15th in EU

According to the writer James Gunn.. can't find any other sources but I'd assume this is legit.
https://twitter.com/#!/JamesGunn/status/176849418174214145

Get hyped.

Z80ES.png

What the fuck? What happened to the April 24th release date?

How does a game go from 75% done in August '11 to a fucking release date in June '12?

What the fuck? What happened to the April 24th release date?

How does a game go from 75% done in August '11 to a fucking release date in June '12?

I think it's coming out in Japan in May with english voices and ALL the preorder costumes combined in one package. I'm gonna be unable to resist importing.

edit: yiiiikes, it's $103. :(

EYEL1NER

I will buy it day 1, unless it price collapses super fast. What do you say GAF?
The price is surely going to collapse, but I am buying it day one regardless.
I enjoy Suda's games and hope to see more of them, so I will buy it at full price because shit, someone needs to, right?

Adam J.

You all may be waiting a while for a really good price--The king of Bomba, Shadows of the Damned came out in what, June, and it just recently hit $30-ish.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
wait, James Gunn? What's his involvement with the project?

graywolf323

You all may be waiting a while for a really good price--The king of Bomba, Shadows of the Damned came out in what, June, and it just recently hit $30-ish.

Shadows of the Damned came out in June for $60 and was $40 or less everywhere by September

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
If this is half as fun as Shadows of the Damned was, I'll be twice as happy than any other game I buy in June. But who am I fooling. What Suda game have I not been happy with I bought?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Will get for $20, or rent. Still, will play.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
DAY ZERO ALL OVER MY FACE

Played all the way through Stage 4(?) I think tonight, was a blast. First experience with the game and it's amusing and entertaining while you play.

The game is looking better and better so I'm happy it got pushed back, but... The SAME day as Gravity Daze??? Really?? I'm sorry Suda but I have my priorities.

And Anarchy Reigns is going to come out on July 3th/6th... and I have to preorder that to get that Bayonetta skin... fuck.

Top Bottom