• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA back to Gamescom after all - holds press conference!

ekim

http://www.el33tonline.com/past/2012/8/9/gamescom_2012_sega_press_conference/

Luckily for us, then, that SEGA will be holding a gamescom 2012 press conference on August 16th at 11:30am to let us in on some secrets - join El33tonline as we cover SEGA’s gamescom media briefing with our liveblog of the event!

Additionally SEGA will also have a public booth and closed-door presentation.
THQ will also be at Gamescom though they cancelled their appearance in the first place like Sega.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/sega-and-thq-we-will-be-at-gamescom/0100983

Now what would SEGA hide in their sleeves which is worth a presser? Maybe the Sega Orbi console bullshit holds some truth in it? :rolleyes:

EYEL1NER

Hopefully we get a Jet Set Radio HD release date at the conference.

This:
Admin on the SoA Forums said:
It's fine to be impatient if you are aware you are being impatient. We are applying all our bells and extra whistles, once it is ready to go and locked and loaded, a date will be available.

You are going to be happy with the release, it's a great version of the game.
left me feeling a bit afraid that we would be waiting on the Vita port to be finished or something.
Hope that isn't the case and they are ready to give us a date.

Busty

Banned
I bet they'll announce a Kickstarter campaign to fund..., all their development going forward.

Those Sonic games don't pay for themselves mang.

Sega Master System 3000 with Black Belt 3D, Alex Kidd Universe and Phantasy Zone 2012 as launch titles.

Damn, what I would give...

gabbre

A 2 hours conference with Kamiya. With a Q&A session from the audience and Twitter. It will be glorious. Can't wait to ask him about Resident Evil 4.

Its going to be fun to watch peoples reactions after the press conference is done with only news abut Total War and Football Manager :).

Shiggy

Sega Orbi is no bullshit, it's real.

orbih5uak.jpg

Probably some iOS game

luffeN

That is strange. I just contacted a German PR person and the person said that there won't be a conference oO

Edit: Na da bin ich gespannt - gibt weder ein deutsches Office noch sind wir auf der gamescom. Vielleicht wird im Rahmen der Koch-PK (falls es die gibt) was gezeigt.

So maybe if Koch Media is holding a presser.

New Total War stuff please!

Oh, and the next Sonic game would be nice. They're on a good run with those after Colours and Generations.

ekim

Says 2011 in the file name.

Edit: And there is probably no conference as stated few posts above.

It says 2011 - but if you open the pdf you'll see it's the 2012 schedule.
Why should el33tonline.com dream a presser up? Maybe the invitations flew out in last hours?

My Sega announcement wishlist
  • Yakuza HD 1 + 2 Western Release
  • Shenmue 1 + 2 HD Port Multiplatform Release
  • Next Gen Sonic
    Adventure 3
    Announced
    (thats right, I want an SA3, fucking sue me)

Come on Sega, I'm not that hard to please. Bring the goods.

Oxn

Dreamcast is the best console ever released and ever will.

So ahead of its time just like the Vita.

Such a shame.

luffeN

It says 2011 - but if you open the pdf you'll see it's the 2012 schedule.
Why should el33tonline.com dream a presser up? Maybe the invitations flew out in last hours?

True, but why does a PR rep sitting in London not know about it? Sega is not there personally but via Koch Media. So maybe something from Koch Media about the Sega titles.

ekim

True, but why does a PR rep sitting in London not know about it? Sega is not there personally but via Koch Media. So maybe something from Koch Media about the Sega titles.

Ja - das ergibt alles keinen Sinn.
But a presser from Koch Media would only be related to german market in regards of SEGA titles...

IrishNinja

Any chance of them saying anything regarding Yakuza 5 in the West?

Hopefully we get a Jet Set Radio HD release date at the conference.

Shenmue III please.

[*]Yakuza HD 1 + 2 Western Release
[*]Shenmue 1 + 2 HD Port Multiplatform Release
[*]Next Gen Sonic
Adventure 3
Announced
(thats right, I want an SA3, fucking sue me)
[/LIST]

any one of these will do. any.

Top Bottom