• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So no european Sony conference in 2016?

Assuming PSX is in the US, it would definitely feel pretty awkward to not have a single European event.

I dunno. E3 is such a global event, if they don't have much to show they should just skip any european conference and save it for PSX. Sony will have a presence at Gamescom ect anyway.

Raylan

Banned
Assuming PSX is in the US, it would definitely feel pretty awkward to not have a single European event.

Yup. There has to be one.

I dunno. E3 is such a global event, if they don't have much to show they should just skip any european conference and save it for PSX. Sony will have a presence at Gamescom ect anyway.
Yeah.... like in 2015, or this year.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No conference this year, no conference last year. We're talking about the conferences here. They always have a booth......everywhere.

I did talk about conferences in my last post?

E3 and something like PSX works just as well for europeans. Depending what they are ready to show it might be a good idea just to hold the stuff until PSX if it means less events like the god awful TGS conference this year.

El-Suave

I did talk about conferences in my last post?

E3 and something like PSX works just as well for europeans. Depending what they are ready to show it might be a good idea just to hold the stuff until PSX if it means less events like the god awful TGS conference this year.

There's EGX in the UK but I think European PS fans really deserve an event where they can interact with the developers, watch panels and get a community feel. That is sorely missing from Gamescom; in my opinion you need to be pretty masochistic to go there as non press.
I kind of agree that two Sony events are more than enough per year but PSX really should be a travelling show. Maybe do Europe, US East coast, Europe, US West coast. Or go to Australia once, they deserve some love, too.

Top Bottom