• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Sony has two major games coming in end of 2024 (likely Astrobot and Silent Hill 2)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I really really want Silent Hill 2 Remake to be good... but I don't have much faith in Bloober Team.

Silent Hill fans:

327e7980a82b5686be8db04758c9c9a4.jpg

Perrott

Gold Member
In the meantime some people waste their time arguing what can be considered major or not, what does count in their minds "pie_tears_joy: or not, personally I can't wait to play both a new Astrobot game since it's one the best platform games around and Silent Hill 2 remake.
What makes it more of a waste is the fact that the "insider" behind these claims has since been exposed by Jason Schreier for making at least some of this stuff up (their legit intel it does seem clear that they've stolen from private Discord servers of people in the know).

So its kinda pointless to argue whether this is or isn't major or if Astro and SH2 were the titles referenced in the OP.

Ian Henry

I'm hyped for Astrobot tbh. It has a lot dope things going for it. Hope it's legit for the showcase.

Silent Hill 2........Imma keep on the lookout lol

Top Bottom