• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Disconect

Neo Member
I'm sure people would be attracted to some new forge news; it'd really be magnetic to some. Not to polarize the audience, but that's just the plus and minus of it all.
Rather have news on anything special for veteran halo gamers like they did with name plates .At least see my past stats from all halos .

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The console looks really good. I prefer simpler designs, but I can appreciate it still.

FyreWulff

I'm sure we can press for more Forge information

Would be a good idea to switch the topic though

Seems like we've buttoned up the information on the second disc

AlStrong

Is there a summary of the splitscreen capabilities somewhere? (i.e. how many players for Campaign, Spartan Ops, War Games per Xbox) Is system link supported?

MaDGaMEZ

Neo Member
Just finished The Thursday War, love that it builds up to Halo 4, lots of hints. There were things I didn't like but not a bad read especially if you dig the Halo story.

kylej

Banned
I hope Forge has a selectable color palette similar to spartan customization. Would be pretty ridiculous if it was fixed colors again.

Enfinit

Seriously though. Unplug your 360 when you're done with it. That thing is like nom nom nom power when it's idling.

It costs roughly $31.00 per year to keep an Xbox plugged in. Compared to a phone, which is less than a dollar, that's huge.

Source: economics class.

FyreWulff

It costs roughly $31.00 per year to keep an Xbox plugged in. Compared to a phone, which is less than a dollar, that's huge.

Source: economics class.

image.php

I believe this is for older models, but it's still very high even when it's just dashboard idling.

I just do; she was my least favorite character in Reach, she died in a really lame way, she can't say colonel, etc. I'm just not a fan of her, at all.

If I had to rank the characters in Reach from best to worst:
Jun
Emile
Carter
George
Halsey
Auntie Dot
OONSK
Colonel Holland
That Militia guy with the stollen guns
The Zealot
Grunt 312
The Forklift

Kat
How is Jorge not on the top of this list?

Fracas

#fuckonami
I saw "Secret Santa" on the last page, and skipped down to the hit reply button as soon as I could.

Does anyone actually want to do it? Could be really fun!

Top Bottom