• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Both. Dual SMGs.

They had better return in Halo 5.
I knew it was you...

ibrcU9tock0yQ.png

I think that has about the same chance as your avatar rising from the grave and being the first actor/zombie U.S president.
brb sending 343 my resume.

Lets keep some stuff for H5 H6 ...
Dual,Smg ,silencer smg
Its that a missile pod behind him? lol
Halo 5

All loadouts, AA's etc gone. Upon spawn the player can choose between the BR or dual SMGs.

The one thing the Halo 2 E3 demo element that I was disappointed to see removed in the final game was the ability to have dual weapons and press Y to swith without dropping on.

I knew it was you...

ibrcU9tock0yQ.png
This is awesome.

Your tears will be my joy.

I wish that was my tag.

Reach deaths.
That appears to be the case. Although you do catch glimpses of a wild Steelyuhas throughout the video, but it's not the same without your luscious voice.
Sounds hot.
Oh, we're talking about me.
Sounds hot.
The game comes on 2 discs. Most of the multiplayer content is on one disc, and that can be installed "similar to Forza" so that everything can be launched from the Campaign disc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hztcy8xmTh0&feature=player_detailpage#t=990s

Very cool it will work this way!

Tawpgun

Oh also, to anyone coming to PAX East, I'm gonna try and get you guys Charlie cards. Just makes getting around the city easier and slightly cheaper.

Homeboyd

Do we know if AA's can work as pick ups as they did in Reach (customs)? i.e. if the gametype didn't allow for loadouts.

o_O
vvvvvvvvv

kylej

Banned
Oh also, to anyone coming to PAX East, I'm gonna try and get you guys Charlie cards. Just makes getting around the city easier and slightly cheaper.

still expensive. Boston is expensive as shit for y'all who have never been. fun though.

I think that has about the same chance as your avatar rising from the grave and being the first actor/zombie U.S president.

You say that as if there was already a Zombie U.S. president. I know about that one guy who hunted vampires, but I didn't know there was a Zombie!

Edit: Thinking about it... it doesn't seem so far-fetched.

Striker

Yeah, you had better chances with duals, but I wouldn't say worthless on their own. I thought it was balanced perfectly.

Don't forget with duals you couldn't melee or throw grenades.
Certain combos had quick kill times (SMG/PR, SMG/Mag), so it was often better for you to go up against a BR user in close range than use any other weapon that isn't Sword/Rockets. Since then to balance that, we got an increase in melee damage, and the beloved AR rush melee was born.

Certain combos had quick kill times (SMG/PR, SMG/Mag), so it was often better for you to go up against a BR user in close range than use any other weapon that isn't Sword/Rockets. Since then to balance that, we got an increase in melee damage, and the beloved AR rush melee was born.

My hands just balled into fists. #rage

Enfinit

That would be seriously awesome. Boston just sucks the cash right out of me.

Also, anyone up for splitting a hotel?

What does GameStop mean in stating "Codes will be delivered at time of pre-order purchase" for the newest bonuses? I assume this means 11/6 and not when the preorder is actually made, but I do not know since I have no past experiences with preorder bonuses.

And yes, I preordered at GameStop just for the Arctic weapon skin...

That French interview is great, "...And French Canadians, but that doesn't count."

Brilliant Fronque.

Edit: Also, his answers about Spartan Ops have convinced me that that's probably the coolest, most innovative, and most compelling feature of this game. Can't wait.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Anyone here had something preordered from the Microsoft Store?

Apparently they had cancelled all existing preorders this morning.

To rectify it, they're giving everyone their orders + their preorder offers ($10 credit, 1600 msp) for free. Very impressive. Wish I had something there lol

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
They had a Community Coordinator spot open? Damn. Kyle forgot to antagonize me about sending my resume in!

EDIT: oh, that was the matchmaking one? Frankie never responded to my PM about it. :/

Congrats to Rukizzel though!

EDIT2: The playlist one was the Sustain Associate Producer, not Community Coordinator. Wish I could have sent something in.

TCKaos

They had a Community Coordinator spot open? Damn. Kyle forgot to antagonize me about sending my resume in!

EDIT: oh, that was the matchmaking one? Frankie never responded to my PM about it. :/

Congrats to Rukizzel though!

EDIT2: The playlist one was the Sustain Associate Producer, not Community Coordinator. Wish I could have sent something in.

I got you covered bro. I applied as soon as that position opened.

Top Bottom