• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

6+ minutes of Crashmo (Pushmo sequel)

Neiteio

Definitely see where you are coming from. I've always liked games like this, with a different type of vibe and atmosphere. I'm not sure why I haven't gotten it yet, as I will usually buy a game like this out of respect alone. I'm picking up Crashmo even if I don't play it though. Can't let these types of games slide too far under the radar, so I'll pick it up now on day 1 and try to grind it out once I settle down off of the Wii U high.
The cool thing is, if you start with Crashmo, you can always get Pushmo later, and it'll be completely fresh since they're completely different games with completely different puzzle styles. :)

@MUWANdo

Banned
Oh yeah, the Japanese version's out today. I guess there'll be plenty of custom levels floating around by the time it's out internationally.

Oh, Japanese version is out? I'll be home in a couple of hours...will try it out then.
If I can drag myself away from Bravely Default.

(somewhere, someone's heart break reading this, I'm sure).

I wish I enjoyed Pushmo more. I just found it boring, and not at all addictive like good puzzle games should be. It's certainly a charming game though. This one looks too similar to Pushmo for me.

I wish I enjoyed Pushmo more. I just found it boring, and not at all addictive like good puzzle games should be. It's certainly a charming game though. This one looks too similar to Pushmo for me.

I don't find it addictive in the way that Tetris is. But I find myself picking it up every week to beat a few puzzles. Been doing this since its release. I just get the urge to suddenly solve a Pushmo.

I keep trying to forget that this game exists because every time I am reminded it makes the wait til November 22nd seem positively agonizing. *shakes fist*

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, Japanese version is out? I'll be home in a couple of hours...will try it out then.

Japan's lineup is way cooler than the NA one :(. I'm jealous.

+1
I downloaded Crashmo but I'm back to BDFF already.
Added ¥5k to my wallet for Animal Crossing too, less than a week left!

Day 1. Took me about 25 hours to finish all the puzzles in Pushmo and loved every minute of it. I think this is the one game where I actually like custom stages too.

n64coder

now, let these guys develop Picross 3D 2

please nintendo

That was one of my favorite titles on the DS so yes, I'm eagerly waiting for a sequel. I just started playing Pushmo and I can understand people's comments that it's a bit slow in the beginning.

Crashmo will definitely be a purchase for me.

CoolS

If nobody is doing it, I'd like to make the OT for this one as well once it gets released in the west, if everyone is ok with that?

One of the great things about Pushmo is that it paced the difficulty really well. So when you got to the really hard puzzles, they worked off of tricks you've already learned.

That being said this is still scaring the shit out of me.

imgvqkru.jpg

First official stage QR code.

hni_0056_mpocsq97.jpg

...I think I should stick to ★ and ★★ puzzles for the time being ;//

Tuck

Never beat Pushmo. Don't think i even played half of it.

It was great but I think I got stuck. I should go back and play it - fantastic game.

Push the green block back so the yellow block falls off it? Or would it move with the green block? Did you try just pushing the bottom of the green block backwards?

The top of the yellow block is obviously where I'm supposed to jump from to reach the bird, so I can't afford to drop the yellow block to ground level :I

Top Bottom