• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Exploding Breasts Hyper Presentation

bon

Maybe you're right and I am doing that. But hey, at least I'm not degrading and objectifying others.

Won't someone please think of the poor anime girls?

Imagine you're in a flowery void and somebody starts manipulating your chest. How would that make YOU feel, huh?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Clover was hardly fanservice bait. You never really saw anything besides her midriff most of the time. She was nowhere nearly as bad as Alice or 999's Lotus.

I meant that she only
showed up in VLR because fans asked for it!

Kurod

Banned
tumblr_mggy8ragGi1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

I see she comes equipped
with ballistics

So in case anyone was unclear, this is a game where you tear the clothes off of 15 year old girls and fondle their breasts while they try to get you to stop. People are preordering this.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
So in case anyone was unclear, this is a game where you tear the clothes off of 15 year old girls and fondle their breasts while they try to get you to stop. People are preordering this.

HEY SHUT UP QUIT SPREADING FUD MOST OF THEM ARE 16+ OK??

But you're molesting cute little anime teenagers so it's totally cool. Well, according to people with anime avatars of underage looking girls.

People also preordered a game where you can marry your 14 year old sister. I'm sure a few people even preordered Rapelay! This isn't the game to lose your shit over, especially when 15 is well within the age of consent in many places in Japan.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
The stigma towards weird Japanese games will never disappear. No surprise there.

I preordered it because I don't have a 3DS and it's a game with stacked ninja schoolgirls, which is awesome. Everything else is just gravy. Don't be a hater.

PKrockin

The stigma towards weird Japanese games will never disappear. No surprise there.
I think the distinction many are making is between weird Japanese fames like Rhythm Heaven and Katamari Damacy, and the games whose chief draw is sexually assaulting minors

Ken

OK, but did you see the video for the third SK game for Vita that's the subject of the thread?

No because I think I broke my Youtube by disabling Java. :(

Oh there, now to watch it.

----------

The first game's costume viewer also had the girls telling you to stop staring when you swap them into swimsuits, sans the whole tapping thing the Vita version has. The third game just takes more effort to elicit the response. Not really defending the mode, but it doesn't seem too shocking or unexpected three games and many twitter messages in.

I still think it's not as bad as Monster Monpiece's mini-games.

Ah, Japan.
Whoa
is this rape culture
WHOAH
and the games whose chief draw is sexually assaulting minors
WHOAH NOW.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The game is a tongue-in-cheek beat up 'em with drawings/renders of fictional characters with completely arbitrary "ages" assigned to them.

I completely understand that it will never be everyone's cup of tea, but it's not the biggest disgrace in the history of human history or anything.

PKrockin

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The game is a tongue-in-cheek beat up 'em with drawings/renders of fictional characters with completely arbitrary "ages" assigned to them.

I completely understand that it will never be everyone's cup of tea, but it's not the biggest disgrace in the history of human history or anything.
I can't watch the youtube video due to garbage work connection, but if I'm understanding the situation correctly the guy uses the touchscreen to rip the clothes off girls who look underage and play with their boobs at the game's promotional showing, right? If so, how am I jumping the gun?

Stark

Banned
Get ready, Katsuragi! I will utilize the Vita
you
in every way!

And everything else looks super fun, too. Especially the new features.

Izayoi

Banned
Better call the police! We've got scores of sweaty otaku molesting underage girls who don't exist!

I can't watch the youtube video due to garbage work connection, but if I'm understanding the situation correctly the guy uses the touchscreen to rip the clothes off girls who look underage and play with their boobs at the game's promotional showing, right? If so, how am I jumping the gun?
They don't really look underage so much as they look underage by the bizarro standards of a clearly fictional anime drawing.

I agree it's not remotely the easiest thing to defend from a prudish standpoint, but I find it legitimately abhorrent to compare any single frame from this game with or without context, to the complete and utter horrors that survivors of actual real-world sexual assault have lived through.

PKrockin

They don't really look underage so much as they look underage by the bizarro standards of a clearly fictional anime drawing.

I agree it's not remotely the easiest thing to defend from a prudish standpoint, but I find it legitimately abhorrent to compare any single frame from this game with or without context, to the complete and utter horrors that survivors of actual real-world sexual assault have lived through.
A lot of people think they look underage. To them that's all that matters really, the game could say they're 1000-year-old shapeshifting gods and it wouldn't make a difference.

When the virtual girls get their titty mm bop bop tittays groped against their will, that's a depiction of sexual assault. Dunno why you're so against calling it what it is.

Instead of denying what I'm doing I accept that I am totally murdering this innocent shopkeeper for his sweet loot, but it's ok because it's just a video game.

Top Bottom