• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Banned
Playstation Meeting 2013 |OT| Awaiting KAZ-astrophic Reveals

or

Playstation Meeting 2013 |OT| An event of KAZ-astrophic proportions.

or

Playstation Meeting 2013 |OT| One big KAZ-tastrophe

Kaizer

Banned
My schedule:
-Wake Up
-Workout
-Eat
-Play Metal Gear Rising REVENGEANCE
-Make Music with Reason
-More REVEGEANCE
-Sony Playstation Me-OMGWTFBBQLOLAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My schedule:
-Wake Up
-Workout
-Eat
-Play Metal Gear Rising REVENGEANCE
-Make Music with Reason
-More REVEGEANCE
-Sony Playstation Me-OMGWTFBBQLOLAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You lucky little...

My schedule:

* Work
* PS Meeting

No time for food. Taking work off early to make the PS Meeting.

rrs

Playstation Meeting 2013 |OT| Head games

Playstation Meeting 2013 |OT| It began here

Playstation Meeting 2013 |OT| Sony show and tell

Spazznid

But he'll still haunt us all in our dreams.

image.php

Well...

Ploid 3.0

I think having Kutaragi present the PS4 hardware/controller would be really cool :(. At least give da legend a small nod like you did to Kaz at last yers E3 :).

A faint murmur could be heard in the distance. Though the words they chanted I could not yet ascertain, it was unmistakably an assembly of hope quite unmatched in my travels. When I at last reached the jubilant crowd, I collapsed to my knees with overwhelming reverence for the wonder that I then knew would transpire. "Kaz! Kaz! Kaz!" they continued shouting until at last the sun sank behind the rolling hills, and he appeared before us to great fanfare, brandishing that which would be the salvation of all peoples for the years to come. And it was good.

I never saw any of the playstation reveals. This was a bit too much technical for my interests. I wonder if tomorrow will be like this. I found myself skipping forward multiple times. Interesting (hype lowered), it seemed like one of those old educational programs.

It was very technical because they didn't have much to show at the time. Devs barely had any time with dev kits at that point, which is why there was such a reliance on target renders. The Vita unveiling was a good example of how an unveiling can look if they've given enough time to developers.

Iacobellis

I never saw any of the playstation reveals. This was a bit too much technical for my interests. I wonder if tomorrow will be like this. I found myself skipping forward multiple times. Interesting (hype lowered), it seemed like one of those old educational programs.

Such a big difference to what MS did at the same E3.

I don't think Sony will focus on specs anymore especially in the wake of how Apple, Nintendo, and even MS to an extent run their conferences (focus on content and features no focus on specs)

they only need to briefly mention specs

PS3's unveiling was ridiculous with how in depth they went into the technical details...nobody cared about that

the games should speak for themselves, that's all we care about anyway

I think they showed most of the Vita specs in their press release after it was unveiled. For the most part that's not really something many people at that event are even going to understand. Just give something generic description like it's "X times more powerful than the PS3" and that'll do a better job than any actual hard data.

so does this thing start at 5pm or 6pm EST time tomorrow?

edit: nvm I just got confused my the geoff quote in the OP, that was just referring to when they start their coverage. 3pm PST for me it is...sigh, right in the middle of the freakin day. I'm supposed to be at the gym around that time, what to do, what to do...lol

Akira

Where are you guys watching this? Not trusting any stream by Sony to hold up so many people watching. Will this be aired on G4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom