• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
You know Aguirre is a he right?
jb1VX4OKsETqCQ.jpg

Volimar

I'm not a homophobe. Is he really a trans or are you just assuming? i'm assuming he's trolling on the post history.

Who the hell cares? If he wants to identify as female, how does that affect you at all? I swear I read the same thread you guys do and the lengths at which people get all worked up over Aguirre's cutesy posts is baffling.

No pic, so enjoy this random reaction gif.

h8aha.gif

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
dfbmgEa.png

Who the hell cares? If he wants to identify as female, how does that affect you at all? I swear I read the same thread you guys do and the lengths at which people get all worked up over Aguirre's cutesy posts is baffling.

h8aha.gif

I like you.

stufte

h8aha.gif

Who the hell cares? If he wants to identify Aguirre as male, how does that affect you at all?

koryuken

h8aha.gif

What bothers me are his posts about wanting to bang fat chicks; then fast forward a few months later and we get cutesy posts with pictures of a random girl (probably stolen from Facebook) claiming its Aguirre. Not only is this dishonest, its creepy in an internet predator sort of way. So not only are the cutesy post annoying, they are creepy and annoying.

Please don't ban me mods:)

What bothers me are his posts about wanting to bang fat chicks; then fast forward a few months later and we get cutesy posts with pictures of a random girl (probably stolen from Facebook) claiming its Aguirre. Not only is this dishonest, its creepy in an internet predator sort of way. So not only are the cutesy post annoying, they are creepy and annoying.

Damn Aguirre, you nasty

qUpVXgm.gif

G.O.O.

Lesbians do exist.

tumblr_mj0gad2ocD1qz9s08o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom