• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Got American Pied by Jason Biggs !

oooohhhhh yeah !

11430010.jpg

11430007.jpg

http://popsugar.com/67099

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
11430010.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:: breathe ::

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

edit: photoshoppers, start your engines. please?

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
11430008.jpg

For more pics of Jason Biggs, Lindsay Zir, Drew Lachey, Beverly Mitchell, Haylie Duff, Stacy Keibler, Shane West, Andrew Keegan, Josh Henderson, Josh Hensley, AJ McLean, Seth Green, Adam Brody, Kimberly Stewart, Samaire Armstrong, and Macy Gray

tadaaaa!~

jasonholepuncherbiggsqi3.jpg

For more pics of Jason Biggs, Lindsay Zir, Drew Lachey, Beverly Mitchell, Haylie Duff, Stacy Keibler, Shane West, Andrew Keegan, Josh Henderson, Josh Hensley, AJ McLean, Seth Green, Adam Brody, Kimberly Stewart, Samaire Armstrong, and Macy Gray
Couldn't get their more popular siblings?

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
I like how they've given him that 4 o'clock shadow to make him look "cool". Did they paint it on?

Sad. Really. Cute girl though, shame she's a media slut.

What's with these ****ing celebrities... Don't they get enough free shit as it is? Last week it was Lindsay Lohan getting a PS3... now this ass face. It's not like they can't afford to buy their own.

Grecco

1.Never heard of this Lindsey chick

2.These Freebie Celebrity Media parties, (Gears of War, PS3, Wii) make no sense to me. They get free stuff and Johny Consumer off the street doesnt even care that these people have the console. So its just a stupid expense by the company. Or an Excuse to get plastered on martinis

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Grecco said:

2.These Freebie Celebrity Media parties, (Gears of War, PS3, Wii) make no sense to me. They get free stuff and Johny Consumer off the street doesnt even care that these people have the console. So its just a stupid expense by the company. Or an Excuse to get plastered on martinis

You`re just jealous because you weren`t there.

X26

Banned
Grecco said:

Pictures of said celebrities at said event with said product appear in tons of mass market magazines like InTouch, Us, People, etc. It's decent marketing

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
X26 said:
Pictures of said celebrities at said event with said product appear in tons of mass market magazines like InTouch, Us, People, etc. It's decent marketing

Thats true. The people these pictures will sell the product to are not us at all. It ends up being those who respect those celebrities and their endorsements. If this shit didn`t work, no celebrities would endorse any products. There just wouldn`t be any money in it.

:D

I don't know anyone who have gotten in that positon when discusisng the Wii.

Now that I really look at it, that's one funny picture. WTF were they thinking. Someone must've cracked one good penis joke.

I'm only guessing because it kind of looks like him. It may not be, whatever. But if it is, I guarantee he comes out and says he ****ing INVENTED the Wii.

Macam said:
PeteWentz_Micha_11429867_600.jpg
11429889.jpg
11429978.jpg

Was the Wii launch party at a rehab clinic or what?

that guy seriously needs to work out his tits before putting on a white top that has a cleavage like that.

look at my chest thats how its supose to look otherwise girls will not go nuts over you dude

Picture004.jpg

Top Bottom