• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Got American Pied by Jason Biggs !

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
PantherLotus said:
kanyufealit%20copy.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Classic.

robertsan21 said:
that guy seriously needs to work out his tits before putting on a white top that has a cleavage like that.

look at my chest thats how its supose to look otherwise girls will not go nuts over you dude

Picture004.jpg

HAHAHAHA! Hang on, you ARE joking right?

POWERSPHERE said:
HAHAHAHA! Hang on, you ARE joking right?

you do not joke about these things.

if you aint got them you do not show them!

when you see a woman wearing a top with cleavage and she has no tits at all you dont look twice!

however when you see a girl with boobs and is wearing a cleavage you stare,drool and dream yourself away.

its the same with girls looking on us men!
I have had encounters with women where I have had to say, hey suger! Im up here!

medrew

oh dear god, the guy with the red tie is the badboy from the backstreet boys.

You nearly had me there Nintendo, pre-order cancelled.

robertsan21 said:
that guy seriously needs to work out his tits before putting on a white top that has a cleavage like that.

look at my chest thats how its supose to look otherwise girls will not go nuts over you dude

Picture004.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol WTF?

robertsan21 said:

Picture004.jpg
:lol :lol

robertsan21 said:

Picture004.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom