• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Congratulations to our newest mod: Sonycowboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
DJ Brannon said:
Damn it all.
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Meier

Now that SC's a mod... who wants to bet he goes and erases some of his golden oldy posts about the PSP vs the DS? :lol

APF

Triumph Dolomite 1300cc said:
You know, I might support this, just to see the reaction. Again, I think just the act of your BEING a mod would drive the lefty contingent on the board into coronary territory better than anything you'd actually DO.
Yeah, I'd be a sweetheart unfortunately.

Petrarca

Banned
also, oh you almighty and handsome mods, can you give me my privilege to post new thread back? I promise I won't post any more stupid stuff. it's all boogie's fault

thank you

thekad

Banned
I'm sure there is a Sony/MS/Nintendo/Nokia owns GAF joke here, but I am too lazy(and now too scared...) to make it.

BTW sonycowboy, I agree with you on everything. ^5! :D

Incognito said:
How ridiculous. Which fanboi is next in line to ascend to grand honorary poombah, Speevy? And people wonder why the gaming side of the forum is out of control?

Ah, this is nothing compared to what happened in my Wolfenstein clan. This dude (13 years old) got kicked out the clan for hacking; we have a strict no hacking rule, and anyone caught doing so gets permabanned from the server.

A week after he got banned he started begging us to let him back in. Two weeks later he posted this:

lolpw7.jpg

normal20575404a15201599qk4.jpg

Said those were his sisters, and asked if we thought they were cute. A week later he was back in the clan. I have no idea what happened, and I don't think I want to know:lol

Triumph

Banned
Petrarca said:
also, oh you almighty and handsome mods, can you give me my privilege to post new thread back? I promise I won't post any more stupid stuff. it's all boogie's fault

thank you
Hey you little tardbucket, stay offa my OT.

*flexes*

GhaleonEB

VALIS said:
Wow, another mod 100 feet deep up Sony's ass. Exactly what the gaming forum didn't need. Nice job.
I am kinda concerned about that as well, but sonycowboy has gone back and forth in the past with respect to his bias. Hopefully his new mod powerz will be used for good and not evil.

VALIS

Master Z said:
Huh? SC is one of the most even-handed guys in the gaming forum.

Nah. He was cool for a while last year but lately has slipped back into his old self, he's just stealthy about it these days.

But so what? I ain't saying he's a bad dude or anything. It's just the last thing the gaming side needed. They need more balanced people like White Man and Vennt, not people who fan the console warz flames. But whatever. I don't get all angsty about message board shit. I can stay or leave.

I wouldn't call SC even handed, possibly underhanded in his trolls. I should have been put up for modship. People love me.

And people love Nickelback

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Are you people serious? :lol

You seriously think Sonycowboy will be extremely biased as a mod?

Master Z

VALIS said:
Nah. He was cool for a while last year but lately has slipped back into his old self, he's just stealthy about it these days.

But so what? I ain't saying he's a bad dude or anything. It's just the last thing the gaming side needed. They need more balanced people like White Man and Vennt, not people who fan the console warz flames. But whatever. I don't get all angsty about message board shit. I can stay or leave.

Hmmmm. Well I haven't noticed him trolling but maybe I'm not really paying attention. It's obvious he likes Sony gaming but I also see him criticize them and call them on their bullshit. *shrug* There's alot worse choices and I personally don't see Sonycowboy being a mod a detriment to the forum.

Y2Kevbug11 said:
Are you people serious? :lol

You seriously think Sonycowboy will be extremely biased as a mod?

If you asked me this a year ago I would've said hell yes but sonycowboy seems to have mellowed out. I don't think he'll be too bad.

But if he reverts back to the sonycowboy of '05 or '04....god help us all.

AirBrian

Hitler Stole My Potato said:
If you asked me this a year ago I would've said hell yes but sonycowboy seems to have mellowed out. I don't think he'll be too bad.

But if he reverts back to the sonycowboy of '05 or '04....god help us all.
Ah, those were the days. Watching him go back and forth with some of the Xbox boys made the day at work just fly by! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom