• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Top Posters of the Year 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Scooter
Cajole
White Man
Himuro (RIP)
AlanHemburger
Castle007
Willco
Amir0x
Christopher
BlueTsunami
Everyone else from that other place

Phoenix
Amirox
White Man
PhoenixDark
SonyCowboy
Ninja Scooter

That's just the tip of the iceberg, but if I had to pick a top 6 they'd be the ones.

Also, while I generally disagree with ToxicAdam, I always read what he has to say.
Though, that puts him in company with JayDubya, Tigerriot, and APF...but, ToxicAdam is the brightest of the bunch, IMO. Also funny at times.

Amir0x

Banned
Well jarosh is still my favorite poster, he has my heart and my pick for "top poster of 2006". I would so mansex him.

I like everyone who posts in their own way (except those of you I don't. you know who you are)

Dilbert

First things first -- OT > Gaming. As for a list of people that I arbitrarily associate with the OT side of the house that I enjoy reading (in no particular order):

Macam
xsarien
FnordChan
Flynn
Substance
Triumph Dolomite 1500cc
OnkelC
cloudwalking
Boogie
demon
LunaClover
Be-Ah-Hui
Lhadatt
Phoenix
Koshiba
Mama Smurf
aoi tsuki
DarienA
teiresias
brooklyngooner
Jason
Lambtron
human5892
APF
ToxicAdam
Manics
ForzaItalia/Allysa Dejour (just kidding, A.)
Ninja Scooter
tedtropy
zesty
The Shadow
bjork
scorcho
VALIS
my fellow mods and admins

...and I know I'm forgetting people I should mention. :(

Mason

I never notice particular posters unless I don't like them. So I have a short list of worst posters of the year but I don't really pay attention to user names if you're not annoying. :/

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
If I had to name five people...

Drinky Crow (when he wasn't trolling)
-jinx-
fnordchan
white man
xsarien

Honorable Mention:

MetalAlien

Continuing Disappointment:

Mandark ;)

Gruco

Banned
RedScarlet
Hitokage
Mandark
Dragona
Anihawk
Demon
Triumph
Miguel
Ninja Scooter

keep up the good work folks

xsarien

daedsiluap
OK, I'll bite.

Amir0x makes the list just because we go pretty far back, pre-dating either of our GAF years.

Then there's:
Jinx
Hitokage
Triumph
White Man
jarosh
Darien

And Kohler because he just slipped me a $20.

Also a whole bunch of others that I'd remember if not for the cold medicine pulsing through my veins.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
The Shadow said:
Dude. That's awesome. I thought everyone hated me. Thanks. :)
I don't hate you. You just kinda fell off the radar. :/

(I'm aware of your recent threads, just to me they fall into the girl-help background noise of OT with demon and co.)

Diablos

Umm... I guess I'd say first and foremost I really like all of my fellow music gaffers. Even if we don't ALL listen to the exact same things, most of us still go against the norm, and there's a lot of us here. That in itself is pretty cool. There's far too many of you to list.

And of course, all GAF Pumpkinheads (even the Republican ones!) <3

Hitokage said:
I don't hate you. You just kinda fell off the radar. :/

(I'm aware of your recent threads, just to me they fall into the girl-help background noise of OT with demon and co.)

I'm not sure what you mean by that. The second part.

Darmstadtium

Bandwagoner
Amir0x said:
Well jarosh is still my favorite poster, he has my heart and my pick for "top poster of 2006". I would so mansex him.

I like everyone who posts in their own way (except those of you I don't. you know who you are)
I knew he was on your do-not-ban list.
jk
Or am I?

LordMaji

Not in any order.

White Man
AlanHemberger
PhoenixDark
ToxicAdam
tedtropy
GilloD
Instigator
DaCocoBrova
bjork

I mostly just hang out in the OT, it's rare for me to hit up the gaming side.

bjork

I'm not gonna risk leaving anyone out, but I'll agree with most of everyone's lists so far. All the people I used to take issue with are either changed or gone, so I enjoy the forum much more than I did even a year ago. Good job guys :D

I know I cant be one of them....I havnt been here to long and iv been banned 2 times now:lol
crazytom.jpg

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
wow i got 2 mentions? makes me feel warm inside :D

like i said in the other, i like everyone.

Brannon

-jinx- said:
First things first -- OT > Gaming.

BETRAYAL MAXIMA. All of those special times in the Gameside meant nothing? The 3D frolicks, the bitmapped picnics, the anti-aliased rendezvous at the Megaton Complex, the Retro Classic Serenade!?

I feel so used :(

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
PhoenixDark said:
Ninja Scooter
Cajole
White Man
Himuro (RIP)
AlanHemburger
Castle007
Willco
Amir0x
Christopher
BlueTsunami
Everyone else from that other place

Everyone on this list

:-*

*Pours a 40 out for Himu*

*Feels a cold breeze across his ass*

Chill with that shit Himu! I don't swing that way...lol thats mean he can't defend himself :(

Fady K

The Shadow said:
Ok. Why was he permabanned?

I dont know...he was banned for a good while after the showdown with Amirox at the Okami thread of hate, and the day he got back - he got, he got banned again :/ I wonder why though.

Anyone know why Tabris got banned as well? Hes been gone for a while.

White Man

BlueTsunami said:
Himu flew to close to the sun

Actually, he didn't have to fly that close to the sun. He failed to realize that his wings were made of tepid butter, not wax. It's more like he flew too close to the rock that the iguana uses to keep warm.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
White Man said:
Actually, he didn't have to fly that close to the sun. He failed to realize that his wings were made of tepid butter, not wax. It's more like he flew too close to the rock that the iguana uses to keep warm.

:lol:lol

True considering what he did as he just got unbanned then responded as he did :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom