• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create 25/12 - 31/12

donny2112

The low DS total this week means that Dec-06 finishes slightly behind Dec-04 for the third largest month for the DS in Japan.

Dec-05 - 1,872,865
Dec-04 - 1,495,596
Dec-06 - 1,468,989

After that is some random month from this year.

Sep-06 - 894,304

Scotch

Xbox 360 should at least be able to surpass the original Xbox now. Which is something that seemed unlikely a year ago.

Leonsito said:
DSL 176,219
Wii 96,332
PS3 71,727
PSP 68,675
PS2 38,169
Xbox360 16,909
GBM 2,082
GBASP 1,743
GC 847
DS 102
GBA 51
Xbox 4

Wow

360 sold the same it did for the lats 2 weeks compared to the other 2 platforms which slowed down.

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
Target said:
Huge drop-off for DSL, Wii and XBox. Are there any shortages?

Everybody says it's hard to find a DSL in Japan, and imposible to find a Wii, so seems to be the case.

Elios83

So.... are we going to have new Media Create numbers (first week of January) tomorrow?:lol :lol :lol

(Anyway in the last week of Dec there was a huge drop for everything but PS3).

jimbo

Banned
Leonsito said:
DSL 176,219
Wii 96,332
PS3 71,727
PSP 68,675
PS2 38,169
Xbox360 16,909
GBM 2,082
GBASP 1,743
GC 847
DS 102
GBA 51
Xbox 4

Wow

BD turn-around confirmed?

Last week I was getting flamed for saying that BD may have helped turn things around for the 360. While the 360 is still below the Xbox's LTD at this point, the original Xbox never had 4 weeks in a row like this in Japan a year after it came out. Most people dismissed the idea that this could happen as soon as BD fell off the charts, but I think that's because most people were unrealistically expecting the game to sell 500k and give the 360 a 300k boost in hardware. This, however, is more in line with what I was expecting. BD may be off the charts, but it has not stopped selling, and it has not stopped moving hardware. It's just simply selling very small amounts but it's also selling hardware along with it. It's still too early to call but if the 360 doesn't drop back to 2-3k next week(we should know tomorrow) that would pretty much solidify it, especially considering how much the other two systems dropped in comparison.

The more I look at the 360 situation in Japan, the more it mimicks the pattern of the 360 in the US. Poor launch compared to the Xbox, but slowly picking up ever since, and outperforming its predecessor over time. That's way more promising than the other way around. Like I said, expect it to do what the Xbox did in half the time in Japan. I'm going to predict it catches the Xbox LTD by the end of the year. This bodes well for it to become a niche system, and break a million during its entire lifespan.

The Wii took a huge drop-off. So do you guys think it's safe to say supply is now > demand for both PS3 and Wii in Japan?

kisakiproject said:
360 sold the same it did for the lats 2 weeks compared to the other 2 platforms which slowed down.

And the week before that it was over 35k.

sphinx

the piano man
Leonsito said:
DSL 176,219
Wii 96,332
PS3 71,727
PSP 68,675
PS2 38,169
Xbox360 16,909
GBM 2,082
GBASP 1,743
GC 847
DS 102
GBA 51
Xbox 4

Wow

wow, these were the most boring and anticlimatic numbers ever. The only thing that is worth a mention is the fact that PS3 is actually becoming a threat for the Wii.

next MC numbers will reveal a lot... if PS3 reaches anything between 90k and 100k the next week, I hope nintendo has a solid plan to counterattack.

vitaflo

jimbo said:
The more I look at the 360 situation in Japan, the more it mimicks the pattern of the 360 in the US. Poor launch compared to the Xbox, but slowly picking up ever since, and outperforming its predecessor over time. That's way more promising than the other way around. Like I said, expect it to do what the Xbox did in half the time in Japan. I'm going to predict it catches the Xbox LTD by the end of the year. This bodes well for it to become a niche system, and break a million during its entire lifespan.

No way the 360 sells over a million in japan.

jimbo

Banned
vitaflo said:
No way the 360 sells over a million in japan.

If it does close to 500k by the end of this year, you don't believe it can do another 500k over the next 4 at a mass market price with more games that the Japanese will actually like?

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
I posted this in the Nintendo Increased Forecast thread. Some pre-damage control, if you will...

If Nintendo doesn't increase the shipment allotment before the end of the fiscal year i wonder how they'll split the shipments?

Maybe 1 million to the US, 500k to Japan and Europe. That's ~300,000 per month in the US and ~40,000 per week in Japan.

Don't be surprised if Wii numbers are well below the PS3s in the coming weeks, unless Nintendo comes out and says otherwise.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
This week in Sales:
mc-sales-061225.jpg

Weekly Sales History:
mc-sales-history.gif

Since 11/27/07 - 5 total weeks:
360 - 2nd lowest week. It is not trending away from the norm. (avg. week = 18,137)
Wii - 2nd lowest week. Sales are too erratic to call a trend. (avg. week = 183,929)
PS3 - 2nd highest week. Definitely following the trend. (avg. week = 60,232)

mc-LTDs.jpg

You'll notice in the above chart that the 360 has clearly topped off and can expect the average sales (18k) for the duration of the year barring any major announcements. The PS3 has an excellent trend line so far. Smooth and steady growth without appearing to top off. The target audience knows what it wants and appears to be buying it with ease. I would expect for the trend to continue around 60-75k until big-name releases hit the market. The Wii's sales have been erratic. Two huge jumps that presumably follow availability. Other weeks they follow the same trend as the competition but at a slightly higher rate (90-110k). The hard part to determine for the Wii's trend is based solely on availability. The assumption is that if it were more widely available it would have a more recognizable upward trend but fewer jumps.

Up-to-date Market Share:
mc-marketshare-061225.jpg

Market Share History:
mc-marketshare-history.gif

Percentage of the Market LTDs (Market Share):
Code:
[B][U]Date   			   360		   Wii		    PS3   [/U][/B]
11/27-12/03: 		25%		49%		26%
12/04-12/10:		24%		49%		27%
12/11-12/17:		21%		50%		29%
12/18-12/24:		17%		57%		26%
12/25-12/31:		16%		56%		28%

The above chart shows that the Wii continues to have 2x the market share of the PS3 and 3x the market share of the 360.

jimbo said:
If it does close to 500k by the end of this year, you don't believe it can do another 500k over the next 4 at a mass market price with more games that the Japanese will actually like?

You think it's doing 500k by the end of the year?

jimbo

Banned
sphinx said:
wow, these were the most boring and anticlimatic numbers ever. The only thing that is worth a mention is the fact that PS3 is actually becoming a threat for the Wii.

next MC numbers will reveal a lot... if PS3 reaches anything between 90k and 100k the next week, I hope nintendo has a solid plan to counterattack.

I agree. It seems now there's plenty of supply for both systems. So tomorrow's numbers should be the first "real" numbers after the dust settled. I can't wait to see how the Wii's popularity holds up(although this week should bring up a red flag), how the price of the PS3 will affect its sales, and finally if I am right in that the 360 won't fall back down to 2k a week again.

Thursday media-create will be one of the most important ones of this generation IMO. It will truly be the first week of the next generation war.

jimbo said:
I agree. It seems now there's plenty of supply for both systems. So tomorrow's numbers should be the first "real" numbers after the dust settled. I can't wait to see how the Wii's popularity holds up(although this week should bring up a red flag), how the price of the PS3 will affect its sales, and finally if I am right in that the 360 won't fall back down to 2k a week again.

Thursday media-create will be one of the most important ones of this generation IMO. It will truly be the first week of the next generation war.

Uh, no.

jimbo

Banned
DeaconKnowledge said:
You think it's doing 500k by the end of the year?

Well I think it can get close to it without things even getting better for it at all. This is the way I figured it. It's currently at around 270k, right?

Worst case scenario it goes back to a measely 2k a week for the rest of the year until NOV of this year. 2k * 4.33(weeks per month) * 10 months = 86k.

Again say the best it can do next holiday is no more than this one, or roughly 100k between Nov + Dec.

That's 270K + 86k + 100k = 456k units and I believe it to be worst case scenario.

And in all honesty, I believe games like BD, will continue to have a constant effect on its regular sales, therefore I do not expect it to go back to 2k a week.

If it simply does 3k a week, it will hit 500k by the end of the year, using what I described above. And that's not even being realistic. Because I expect it to continue to have some additional sales spikes when games like Trusty Bell hit and also additional price drop(which I also expect in Japan).

So to answer your question, yes I do. Absolutely.

jimbo

Banned
DeaconKnowledge said:

So you guys believe the drop-off had to do with supply issue? I am not sure of the situation in Japan, so I can be wrong, but I figured if the Wii can sell almost 300k in one week, 2 weeks after launch, then Nintendo had to have the capabilities to ship 300k in one week 2 weeks after launch. I don't understand why supply would be cut in 1/3 the week after. Doesn't it usually go up as time goes on?

jimbo said:
Well I think it can get close to it without things even getting better for it at all. This is the way I figured it. It's currently at around 270k, right?

Worst case scenario it goes back to a measely 2k a week for the rest of the year until NOV of this year. 2k * 4.33(weeks per month) * 10 months = 86k.

Again say the best it can do next holiday is no more than this one, or roughly 100k between Nov + Dec.

That's 270K + 86k + 100k = 456k units and I believe it to be worst case scenario.

And in all honesty, I believe games like BD, will continue to have a constant effect on its regular sales, therefore I do not expect it to go back to 2k a week.

If it simply does 3k a week, it will hit 500k by the end of the year, using what I described above. And that's not even being realistic. Because I expect it to continue to have some additional sales spikes when games like Trusty Bell hit and also additional price drop(which I also expect in Japan).

So to answer your question, yes I do. Absolutely.

Fair enough....

Let's say that Microsoft has a banner year like that. Do you really think it will continue to grow in the face of two competitors with a greater focus on Japanese focused content? Let's face it, Blue Dragon saw a lot of sales due to being rather unopposed in the market.

Taking the GameCube as an example, it's staggered release schedule saw it cap off at around 4 million LTD in Japan. That's pretty much an indication that the PS2 kicked a dent in its growth. And that was with more Japanese content than Microsoft will ever hope to have with the 360 in its lifetime.

I think you're being far too optimistic over the 360's future success, personally. No offense.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
jimbo said:
So you guys believe the drop-off had to do with supply issue? I am not sure of the situation in Japan, so I can be wrong, but I figured if the Wii can sell almost 300k in one week, 2 weeks after launch, then Nintendo had to have the capabilities to ship 300k in one week 2 weeks after launch. I don't understand why supply would be cut in 1/3 the week after. Doesn't it usually go up as time goes on?

Don't be a turd d00d. The 2nd to last week of the year (Christmas in the US) is always the biggest week. The last week ALWAYS sees a drop.

And you're figuring wrong. Shipments are managed exactly like that all the time. Hold some back for the big week, flood the market, then ship everything after that.

Kaeru

Banned
jimbo said:
BD turn-around confirmed?

Last week I was getting flamed for saying that BD may have helped turn things around for the 360. While the 360 is still below the Xbox's LTD at this point, the original Xbox never had 4 weeks in a row like this in Japan a year after it came out. Most people dismissed the idea that this could happen as soon as BD fell off the charts, but I think that's because most people were unrealistically expecting the game to sell 500k and give the 360 a 300k boost in hardware. This, however, is more in line with what I was expecting. BD may be off the charts, but it has not stopped selling, and it has not stopped moving hardware. It's just simply selling very small amounts but it's also selling hardware along with it. It's still too early to call but if the 360 doesn't drop back to 2-3k next week(we should know tomorrow) that would pretty much solidify it, especially considering how much the other two systems dropped in comparison.

The Wii took a huge drop-off. So do you guys think it's safe to say supply is now > demand for both PS3 and Wii in Japan?

And the week before that it was over 35k.

wow this is the worst post I ever read here, congratulations!!

:lol :lol So the 360 is gaining massive momenteum in Japan now?

At this rate they might just hit ... 500k before the decade is up. Wow. I know I'm impressed.

Maybe in 3-4 generations they'll be able to do GameCube numbers in Japan. Wii is definitely supply restricted, any of the Japanese GAFers will tell you that you can't find them anywhere.

1 million lifetime userbase is not a niche ... that's called a flop.

starship

psycho_snake's and The Black Brad Pitt's B*TCH
Kaeru said:
wow this is the worst post I ever read here, congratulations!!
A little advice, try reading his previous posts. I assure you will find worse than this one.

Avalon

What about the PS3 in Japan? It already has more units out then the Xbox 360... doesn't that mean anything?

EDIT: It doesn't. I was thinking that maybe future projects like Lost Planet might switch or at the very least support it, but these games are made with NA in mind and the PS3 won't catch up to the Xbox 360 for quiet a while.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Hey - I admire anybody that has the balls to say that the 360 is "going to turn it around." It takes a lot of courage to stare logic and statistics in the face and attempt to make that assertion.

After 5 weeks, the 360 went from 100% market "domination" (the only one on the market) down to 15% market share. It will continue to lose a point or two to its competitors per week and will end up around 3-5% market share before Thanksgiving. That's not bouncing back.

jimbo

Banned
DeaconKnowledge said:
Fair enough....

Let's say that Microsoft has a banner year like that. Do you really think it will continue to grow in the face of two competitors with a greater focus on Japanese focused content? Let's face it, Blue Dragon saw a lot of sales due to being rather unopposed in the market.

Taking the GameCube as an example, it's staggered release schedule saw it cap off at around 4 million LTD in Japan. That's pretty much an indication that the PS2 kicked a dent in its growth. And that was with more Japanese content than Microsoft will ever hope to have with the 360 in its lifetime.

I think you're being far too optimistic over the 360's future success, personally. No offense.

I really don't think 1 million units over 6 YEARS is being far too optimistic. It all comes down to the games really. So let's face it, 475k people bought the Xbox, with half of them to just play DOA. The other half I think were probably the same guys buying a second console to replace the first one to play DOA, because I can't think of what else they bought it for. The 360, oth, has currently one of the best rpg line-ups, which Japanese love. I certainly think that if it can manage to get 3-4 strong rpgs exclusive or at least time exclusive on the system, along with DOA5, it will do 1 million over 6 years.

PS: The GC was suffering from great exclusive rpg's too. I believe RPG's to be one of the keys to Japan.

dyls

from the New York Times: Wii Outsells Playstation 3

Analysts also said they had expected a slow start by PlayStation 3 in all major global markets, as production delays limited the number of machines available. But they and retailers said they have been surprised by just how tepid Japanese demand has been so far. They said the main reason consumers were shunning PlayStation 3 was its high price, twice as expensive as Wii.

“We are getting our first real peek into the marketplace,” said Masayuki Otani, a video games industry analyst at Maruwa Securities in Tokyo, “and it’s obvious already that Wii is bolting ahead.”

Mr. Otani also cautioned that it was too early to write off PlayStation 3, saying that Sony still had ample opportunity to catch up as more games and other software became available. He said there was also a concern that Wii’s popularity may prove a flash in the pan, though it will likely take Sony at least two or three years to catch Wii’s sales figures.

Retailers across Japan... said that while demand for Wii was booming, PlayStation 3s were sitting on store shelves. Most blamed price; the cheapest model of the new PlayStation 3 sells here for 49,980 yen, or $425, versus Wii’s price of 25,000 yen, or $210. In the United States, the same machines cost $499 and $250 respectively.

At a Yodobashi Camera store in the northern city of Sendai, deputy manager Satoshi Hino said Wii machines were selling out as fast as they arrived. He said shoppers had bought up last week’s shipments of 3,000 Wii consoles within an hour, but the store had yet to sell many of the 3,000 PlayStation 3s received at the same time.

“Shoppers still line up for Wii, but not for PlayStation 3 anymore,” Mr. Hino said, referring to the long lines that initially greeted PlayStation 3’s November rollout.

“The new PlayStation could take a while to catch on with consumers,” said Hirokazu Hamamura, president of Enterbrain. “But this is a machine with enormous potential.”

jimbo said:
I really don't think 1 million units over 6 YEARS is being far too optimistic. It all comes down to the games really. So let's face it, 475k people bought the Xbox, with half of them to just play DOA. The other half I think were probably the same guys buying a second console to replace the first one to play DOA, because I can't think of what else they bought it for. The 360, oth, has currently one of the best rpg line-ups, which Japanese love. I certainly think that if it can manage to get 3-4 strong rpgs exclusive or at least time exclusive on the system, along with DOA5, it will do 1 million over 6 years.

PS: The GC was suffering from great exclusive rpg's too. I believe RPG's to be one of the keys to Japan.

The GC still sold 5 million. Which is more than double the XBox + 360 estimate lifetime total combined. The 360 is a flop, the "Japanese audience" don't care about the 360 or its storied RPG lineup. 99.9% of them would never buy a 360. A 1 million total userbase as a goal is a joke.

jimbo said:

You are greatly overstating the strength of the 360's Japanese RPG's.

The point is 360 did not drop off when other systems did. So despite second week drop offs it continues to sell. Even if 360 sells poorly each outside of the rare week with "Big" releases it will outsell the original xbox either by the end of this year or sometime in 2008. It will do better than the original most likely. 1 million is a stretch unless it sells 10k a week consistantly and big software spikes. But it will be better than 475k. Thats something. Its not great its not even good. hell its not even decent. But atleast its better.

Also I wonder if Wii will sell less than PS3 soon? It could be like DS strong holidays then poor until "easter." Then domination. Wii sales seem pretty eratic. It is because of supply. But who knows after the holdiay dies down. Wi sales are all over the place PS3 is consistantly 70k. The nintendo launch titles all have great legs so maybe it will keep going. Fire Emblem Wii is in feb and big titles before feb on Wii?

kisakiproject said:
The point is 360 did not drop off when other systems did. So despite second week drop offs it continues to sell. Even if 360 sells poorly each outside of the rare week with "Big" releases it will outsell the original xbox either by the end of this year or sometime in 2008. It will do better than the original most likely. Thats something. Its not great its not even good. hell its not even decent. But atleast its better.

Also I wonder if Wii will sell less than PS3 soon? It could be like DS strong holidays then poor until "easter." Then domination.

Then again, MS would have to try to do worse than the first XBox in Japan. XBox 1 in Japan was about as close as you can get to be completely irrelevant in a market. The original XBox also had to go up against an established PS2.

starship

psycho_snake's and The Black Brad Pitt's B*TCH
PantherLotus said:
Maybe by 2010.
Try 2020.

kisakiproject said:
The point is 360 did not drop off when other systems did. So despite second week drop offs it continues to sell.
There is a massive shortage of Wiis in Japan, so its sales restricted by its supply.

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
jimbo said:
You know, they don't usually start to produce these things the week of launch. There are always more units available on launch week.

jeremy1456

jimbo said:

Did you somehow forget about the exclusive Shin Megami Tensei game the original Xbox got?

You know, Shin Megami Tensei, one of the most popular RPG series in Japan.

jimbo

Banned
PantherLotus said:
Hey - I admire anybody that has the balls to say that the 360 is "going to turn it around." It takes a lot of courage to stare logic and statistics in the face and attempt to make that assertion.

After 5 weeks, the 360 went from 100% market "domination" (the only one on the market) down to 15% market share. It will continue to lose a point or two to its competitors per week and will end up around 3-5% market share before Thanksgiving. That's not bouncing back.

Wow, talk about taking things out of context. This is so freaking retarded and it has none of the things bolded in it.

WTF, does market share have anything to do with me saying the 360 will outsell the original Xbox? Seriously.

I'm clearly talking about the 360 being a niche console, compare it to nothing more than the Xbox, making it pretty clear I have no intention of comparing it to the Wii or the PS3, yet you spin things in such a retarded manner.

Anone in their right freaking mind KNOWS there is nothing to compare the 360 to in Japan. It's already been well established that there is NO reason to compare it to the Wii or PS3 when both of those other systems outsold it in a matter of weeks. Why you would even bring up such a thing as market share when everyone here knows the 360 will have 1% when it's all said and done is pretty freaking ridiculous.

But any kind of positive news for the system in Japan, it seems in GAF, needs to be spun around into something negative.

Why can't you just look at the simple fact that the system went from 2k a week to an average of 18k a week, and see that's an improvement? Because THAT would be logical and statistca. No one here's saying the 360 is a success nor that it will be in Japan. All I am talking about is that it's improving. That's all.

And just because there's a couple of you that agree to refuse to acknowledge this fact, doesn't make you right.

1 million after 3-4 years in a market is not a niche. It's a flop. Hell, people considered the GC a flop at 5x that number.

1 million total userbase is completely irrelevant in the overall scope of the Japanese market. The original XBox saw it's sales rise during the holiday rush seasons in Japan ... every system gets that.

starship said:
There is a massive shortage of Wiis in Japan, so its sales restricted by its supply.

Week after christmas everything slows regardless of supply. 360 didn't slow down with unlimited supply. PS3 sold the same probably due to supply. I also doubt Wii and 360 are competitors in Japan. 360's target audiance is hardcore gamers/otaku/akibake. Wii's target audiance at launch was nintendo gamers and non-gamers. Nintendo gamers and non-gamers would never be interested in 360. I doubt Wii shortages is driving and unsatisified gamers to buy 360s. PS3 shortages might be. If 360 sales seriously decrease after PS3 is redily available MS is in a hell of a lot more trouble then they already were.

soundwave05 said:
1 million after 3-4 years in a market is not a niche. It's a flop. Hell, people considered the GC a flop at 5x that number.

Didn't wonderswan sell 1 million systems? Didnt people consider it a niche system when it was around? Also people who consider 4m+ gamecubes a flop are ridiculous. Flop implies it can't survive in the market it sold so poorly. Which 360 would be if MS didn't have limitless pockets. But cube was profitable. So it can't be considered a flop.

jimbo

Banned
soundwave05 said:

1 million total userbase is completely irrelevant in the overall scope of the Japanese market. The original XBox saw it's sales rise during the holiday rush seasons in Japan ... every system gets that.

Fine it's irrelevant. It's not a niche.

Even so, if it does that, to me that's an accomplishment.

kisakiproject said:
Week after christmas everything slows regardless of supply. 360 didn't slow down with unlimited supply. PS3 sold the same probably due to supply. I also doubt Wii and 360 are competitors in Japan. 360's target audiance is hardcore gamers/otaku/akibake. Wii's target audiance at launch was nintendo gamers and non-gamers. Nintendo gamers and non-gamers would never be interested in 360. I doubt Wii shortages is driving and unsatisified gamers to buy 360s. PS3 shortages might be. If 360 sales seriously decrease after PS3 is redily available MS is in a hell of a lot more trouble then they already were.

MS is not in trouble in Japan. That boat already sailed about 5 years ago, lol. We're well past that stage. MS is not even in the "console war" right now as it pertains to Japan, nor do they even deserve to be mentioned in such a way. What they do is basically completely irrelevant to Nintendo or Sony, because they're not a mainstream product in Japan, period.

And Nintendo's audience = all of Japan. They are going to take the entire market on their back, not just any particular set of gamers, just like they have done with the DS. The game market IS the Nintendo market now as far as Japan goes. They're the ones that have taken the Japanese market out of its slump.

soundwave05 said:
MS is not in trouble in Japan. That boat already sailed about 5 years ago, lol. We're well past that stage.

And Nintendo's audience = all of Japan. They are going to take the entire market on their back, not just any particular set of gamers, just like they have done with the DS.

DS's market is all of Japan because it has a huge amount of titles on it. There is enough to appeal to everyone. Wii's launch titles appeal to nintendo fan's and non-gamers. The system may appeal to everyone when it gets more titles. But at the moment it doesn't. IT will soon once it gets more titles.

soundwave05 said:

Sad, but true. The fact is that the Xbox360 has no really hope in Japan with the games has has right now and that will have if the program doesn't change. It need some smashing hit like FFXIV or Dragon Quest X EXCLUSIVE or Metal Gear Solid or...you have understood ! Blue Dragon was the key for these holiday's season, but 40k in the week before christmas is something that make me laugh !!! They need an exclusive, estabilished and mega popular franchise to change the actual situation, otherwise, a console that in Japan sell less then 1 million is a flop. The Gamecube is considered a flop: we could discuss about this. 4 millions are still 4 millions. The N64 sold a little bit more then 5 millions. Is it a flop ? We can discuss even on this. But the Xbox's brand in Japan there is nothing to discuss.
But UNDER a million we cannot speak of IRRIVEVANT. UNANWENDBAR.

soundwave05 said:
MS is not in trouble in Japan. That boat already sailed about 5 years ago, lol. We're well past that stage. MS is not even in the "console war" right now as it pertains to Japan, nor do they even deserve to be mentioned in such a way. What they do is basically completely irrelevant to Nintendo or Sony, because they're not a mainstream product in Japan, period.

And Nintendo's audience = all of Japan. They are going to take the entire market on their back, not just any particular set of gamers, just like they have done with the DS. The game market IS the Nintendo market now as far as Japan goes. They're the ones that have taken the Japanese market out of its slump.

To give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar Date a Cesare ciò che è di Cesare.

Top Bottom