• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tyra Takes on WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittonwy

Banned
Catchpenny said:
Well yeah, but this works both ways. She probably doesn't feel a lot of motivation to look good when her boyfriend is playing WoW all the time and she's busy taking care of the baby. Seems like they're both pretty unhappy with the situation...obsessive gaming and the Staypuff Girlfriend are just symptoms.

That's cruel.:lol

Lord Phol

Anyone who expects their life to drastically take a turn for the better cause of a 10 minutes appearence on a talk-show aren't useing their braincells right, they just want the attention.
Everyone on that show is equally stupid.

Tobor

First, why should I feel pity for two mouth breathers?

He has checked out and is knee deep in hot pockets and swamp ass land

She admitted she needed a talk show host to give her the strength to bail out.

classy couple.

All that being said, WoW is a hell of a drug.

Ranger X

Lord Phol said:
Anyone who expects their life to drastically take a turn for the better cause of a 10 minutes appearence on a talk-show aren't useing their braincells right, they just want the attention.
Everyone on that show is equally stupid.

You just stroke the winning comment for this thread imo.
But i'd hit Tyra everyday even if she may be dumb.

Safe Bet

Banned
ghostlyjoe said:
Reading the replies on YouTube and some of the posts in this thread is kind of disturbing. Does no one have any empathy anymore? People are lining up to call her a fat bitch, spamming the site with these ridiculously judgmental comments and exhibitng absolutely no decency or respect. For shame.
This is how the world ends....

Ranger X

ghostlyjoe said:
Reading the replies on YouTube and some of the posts in this thread is kind of disturbing. Does no one have any empathy anymore? People are lining up to call her a fat bitch, spamming the site with these ridiculously judgmental comments and exhibitng absolutely no decency or respect. For shame.

To the opposite of what most people think, it's because people really are their true self on the net (generally). Real respect, honesty and altruism is freaking rare.
It's extremely positive to see that on the net though. Humans might just understand something someday and actually evolve after being disgusted by themselve in the mirror.

maladroit

They don't sleep in the same bed? He left while she was giving birth? She ballooned up to the size of the Titanic? She called a talk show for help? Yeah, WoW is the problem here. :lol

She sounds bitchy anyway. Throwing a fit because he didn't feel like going out to dinner on HIS birthday? Maybe she should have asked him what he felt like doing instead of wanting to go to Ponderosa to rape their buffet.

Wanna know why he spends so much time in front of the game? She became a porker. Look at the photos they show when they first got married. That hooker got gigantic. I'd avoid her too.

7Th

This thread is so damn hiliarous. People using WoW as a scapegoat for a failed relationship, others blaming the fact that the girl got fat for a couse the guy not paying attention to his daughter and some naive posters expecting intelligence and morality from the internet. Surreal.

Maybe I just expect people to be smarter and overstimate them, but I can't really believe anything posted here is serious or that the video wasn't staged. I probably just browse /b/ a lot, but this is great comedy. Keep the farce.

AlanHemberger said:
Wanna know why he spends so much time in front of the game? She became a porker. Look at the photos they show when they first got married. That hooker got gigantic. I'd avoid her too.

Welcome to first reply in page one.

shuri

Banned
I ****ing hate WoW. I know several couples who were ruined by this game. I have no idea how you guys can even imply that this chick is a bitch because that ****up wont take care of his family anymore.

Did they expect the dude to go "don't brake my CDs plz ;("?

It was f'cking hilarious. "What do you see? - a CD? - No, tell us what do you really see? - It's a f'cking CD you retards, just brake it, I can d/l the client of the web, for free" .

Flynn

shuri said:
I ****ing hate WoW. I know several couples who were ruined by this game. I have no idea how you guys can even imply that this chick is a bitch because that ****up wont take care of his family anymore.

Men found reasons to be bad fathers and husbands long before WoW existed. It's not the game's fault. A jackass will find a reason to be a jackass.

shuri said:

VIDYAGAMES MADE ME DO IT HURRRR.

7Th said:
This thread is so damn hiliarous. People using WoW as a scapegoat for a failed relationship, others blaming the fact that the girl got fat for a couse the guy not paying attention to his daughter and some naive posters expecting intelligence and morality from the internet. Surreal.

Maybe I just expect people to be smarter and overstimate them, but I can't really believe anything posted here is serious or that the video wasn't staged. I probably just browse /b/ a lot, but this is great comedy. Keep the farce.

Welcome to first reply in page one.
How do I design a realistically created by an 18 year old guy and his friends toy.

Whata?

border

It's not the fat girlfriend or the WoW videogame that is causing difficulty. The problem is really the baby....and his general panic at being stuck in some shitty situation he doesn't want to be in (and maybe she doesn't want to be in it either, but is more willing to deal).

You see defeated guys like this all the time when you go to the grocery store. The guy is decent looking and not even 25 yet, yet here he is pushing a cart with a screeching kid in it....walking beside him is some blonde who you can tell used to be hot, but now you just wince when her shirt rides up and you see a tacky tramp stamp tattoo above her mega-sized ass....you look a little lower and notice a g-string that's about to snap apart as it holds back a tide of blubber....you watch them bicker about what kind of Lunchable to buy, and for that moment you feel about better about your own position in life.

3phemeral

If he missed the birth of his child because of WoW, it has nothing to do with her becoming "a porker". She's pregnant, what do you expect? If he was doing this during the pregnancy, that doesn't excuse him from doing it after the fact.

Admittedly this couple is already ****ed up, but some of the comments the people are making here are surprising. She should lose weight to appeal to him? She's probably taking care on more responsibility for the child than he is, and she has to work her ass off to look good while she's at it? Be realistic people.

3pheMeraLmiX said:
If he missed the birth of his child because of WoW, it has nothing to do with her becoming "a porker". She's pregnant, what do you expect? If he was doing this during the pregnancy, that doesn't excuse him from doing it after the fact.

Admittedly this couple is already ****ed up, but some of the comments the people are making here are surprising. She should lose weight to appeal to him? She's probably taking care on more responsibility for the child than he is, and she has to work her ass off to look good while she's at it? Be realistic people.
Yeah, I agree, she's pretty fat.

3pheMeraLmiX said:

They both share the blame...Dude is an ass and she needs to exercise better self

control...It's not like she can say she's eating for 2 anymore

Oh god she destroyed $20 CD's not needed to play the game which you can buy at every gaming store. It sucks he's missing Burning Crusade, its the most fun I'm having in WOW.

The guy's a moron for not running far, far away when that bitch got pregnant and wouldn't abort it. And/or kicking her (in the stomach) down a flight of stairs.

Mr Toast

lord_ebonstone said:
The guy's a moron for not running far, far away when that bitch got pregnant and wouldn't abort it. And/or kicking her (in the stomach) down a flight of stairs.

This kind of comment really takes the cake.

MegaTen

Banned
I thought the girl was cute. The dumb guy doesn't deserve what he has if he's going to neglect it for something like WoW. ****ing WoW... I mean come on. :lol

Mr Toast said:
This kind of comment really takes the cake.
It's the classic case of the girl being in love with the guy, but the guy just wanting a source of lay.

Which is a fine situation to exploit, I've done it and all the guys I know have too. You have to be smart enough to always ensure the chick is on the pill or otherwise to wear a rainhat, every time, all the time -- because pregnancy is the crazy bitch's ultimate weapon against getting played like a fiddle.

I'm definitely not taking the guy's side -- he critically failed his attempt to game that chick. Let him serve as a warning to anyone who's in a relationship where one is more enthusiastic than the other.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
lord_ebonstone said:

At first I thought "what a sucker, lets do a little joke by reverting the situation and replacing the people he talked about by his mother, his father and him", but I'll just request a ban for you.

Prince

What was up with that lame I give you a pat on the back shit. That must really be helping when you're not 5 years old.

btw i want that cool shredder.

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
There's not a person in that clip that isn't pure trash. The guy for obvious reasons. The girl for not being able to be honest with herself. The peanut gallery for feeling empowered for no reason. Tyra for encouraging this shit and thinking she's the moral authority. She basically spoonfed the threats of breaking up to the fiance for her to say. I do like Dr. Gary though, nice dresser.

Acosta

WoW has nothing to do with this. His real life just sucks, he is stucked in a boring and demanding role being too young. The game is just a form of escape and it works that way because Blizzard has done an incredible work balancing the effort/satisfaction balance, combined with the "e-penis competition" and others factors. But a piece of software doen´t have capacity to alter your personality for itself.

He would do the same using alcohol, drugs, prostititutes or whatever he could use to "escape". You can be glad is just "WoW" what he used to do it.

maladroit

Mistouze said:
At first I thought "what a sucker, lets do a little joke by reverting the situation and replacing the people he talked about by his mother, his father and him", but I'll just request a ban for you.

He's right, though. She called a talk show hosted by TYRA BANKS for relationship help. Sane people don't do that.

lord_ebonstone said:
It's the classic case of the girl being in love with the guy, but the guy just wanting a source of lay.

Which is a fine situation to exploit, I've done it and all the guys I know have too. You have to be smart enough to always ensure the chick is on the pill or otherwise to wear a rainhat, every time, all the time -- because pregnancy is the crazy bitch's ultimate weapon against getting played like a fiddle.

I'm definitely not taking the guy's side -- he critically failed his attempt to game that chick. Let him serve as a warning to anyone who's in a relationship where one is more enthusiastic than the other.

Stephen Hawking? Is that you?

Autograph please?

g23

European pre-madonna
This thread needs GIFS, especially the part when the crowd cheered when the CD's were being shredded :lol

FYI. You play WoW without CD's ! GG TYRA! ROFL!

Deepblue

Banned
lord_ebonstone said:

lol, bant.

Ragnarok

lord_ebonstone said:

you can't be human

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I don't understand the appeal of WOW. The graphics are shitty, the art design is garbage, and the whole hack and slash monsters, rinse repeat with a few buddies seems boring to me.

If there was a Ridge Racer MMORPG on the other hand.....

skybaby

Ragnarok said:
you can't be human
Actually that's pretty much what I think happened here. Guy's not interested in the family, he just wanted the ass. Ended up with a kid. "well ok, she's hot, I will settle for her". Then girl gets fat, obnoxious etc and pregnant. Guys finds scape goat (WoW, lovers, gambling etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom