• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Watch_Dogs Trailer - Releasing November 19th, 2013 [Up2: Special Editions Info]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
WD_VIGILANTE_EDITION_Hero_IT.jpg

Now we're to 5.

My prediction of 8 is getting there. :p

AngryMoth

Not a very good trailer tbh but still very excited for this. Looking forward to seeing what other parts of the city you can hack, don't think there was anything new here.

Day one on PS4 / Wii U / PC. All depends on everything. My PC may run it better than PS4, it may not. May be more fun on Wii U with the Game Pad but I need to know. Nevertheless, this will be mine on a next gen system.

Hindle

Banned
Amazing graphics but with Ubisoft I'm always wary of the full release. They tend to rely on a gimmick and then base the entire game around that gimmick. I'll wait and see for this.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYPE ! :D:D:D amazing

Looks just like Person of Interest, and that is my fav show at the moment.

Also re-uploading video as we speak get everyone the link asap

LMAO epic fail Ubisoft, I wonder if this trailer was meant to be saved for right before E3. Looked like a lot of time went into this trailer and we saw a lot of new footage.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I just hope they dont milk watch dogs out like they did creed.
We are talking about Ubisoft here; you already know they'll milk the living hell out of it if it takes off and sells a bunch of copies like I predict it will. This is the truth for the majority of big publishers now a days.

^^^^^LOL!!! Impeccable timing

Never used multiupload and it is not making a lot of sense to me. The links I click to download Chrome is flagging as malicious.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Ubilol leaking like usual, lol

Looks really great, for some reason I got a Die Hard (the film) vibe from the trailer.

bscap00080kema.jpg

wait i have to preorder from Uplay to get 3 extra missions?

that dagger burn from ubi saying also coming to next gen consoles but puts wii u next to PS3/ x360.

The_Monk

If the PS4 comes later in Europe then all this cross-gen titles that the fellow GAFfers will want to play on the shiny new PS4 are going to be... hard to wait. Ugh!

Top Bottom