• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Who Quoted me" feature seems to have disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Xbone destroyed it.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Was disabled temporarily for the Xbone.

As for E3, I'm probably doubling the amount of servers for the week to try to keep things alive. We hit 36K concurrent during the Microsoft conference, so it's no shock that we were down for a lot of it. NeoGAF is growing really quickly, and GameTrailers is promoting the NeoGAF documentary heavily.

As for E3, I'm probably doubling the amount of servers for the week to try to keep things alive. We hit 36K concurrent during the Microsoft conference, so it's no shock that we were down for a lot of it. NeoGAF is growing really quickly.

Disable avatars, pics. Shut down OT. Users can only post once for every 5 minutes...

Who am I kidding there is no surviving E3 2013.

Darklord

Banned

As for E3, I'm probably doubling the amount of servers for the week to try to keep things alive. We hit 36K concurrent during the Microsoft conference, so it's no shock that we were down for a lot of it. NeoGAF is growing really quickly, and GameTrailers is promoting the NeoGAF documentary heavily.

Out of curiosity what were the peak numbers when E3 was on last year?

Enco

Disable avatars, pics. Shut down OT. Users can only post once for every 5 minutes...

Who am I kidding there is no surviving E3 2013.
Whut? Pls no.

Hopefully the server doubling helps because it's kinda predictable right now. Everyone knows GAF is going to fail during any sort of big event.

I need my GAF fix during events :(

andycapps

Those are some insane numbers. That documentary is going to drive a lot of people to sign up prior to E3. Maybe those applications could be "lost" until after.

I happy you gave us insights.. it's been perceived as a bit of a dry spell lately on my side.. for your territory of GAF.

Pagusas

Elden Member

Thats amazing, I imagine running gaf has become a full time affair for you. Thanks for keeping it going as long as you have.

Thanks for the transparency! Are you looking at doing anything else to keep things running smoothly during the show? I imagine that with the recent exposure GAF is going to get pressed.

J-Rod

Go to last unseen post hasn't been working for me on mobile lately. It just goes to the top of the last page. I tried logging out and back in but no change. Is there something else I can try?

Wait, what?

Reversed

Also, the edit button has to be clicked twice (one for "loading", the other for actually editing). Weird.

As for E3, I'm probably doubling the amount of servers for the week to try to keep things alive.

That's great major news for me. Thanks for that. :)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

why dont you ask xbone for some free servers they have 300,000 and we prommmmise to be nice about them at e3

Regent+Plotting.gif

or atleast that is what we tell them

Please boss... please... please bring back "Who Quoted Me".

I love that thing. I check it everyday. Without it... I feel a hole in my soul.

And I am not foreseeing pleasant things for the servers come E3 :/

Fireblend

Banned
The Who Quoted me section, even if it did only work half the time, changed my whole GAF experience. I feel empty without it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom