• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So uhm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
White Man said:
Speaking as someone from central PA, I really doubt we're dealing with the cream of the crop when it comes to the CPS workers.
The mother knowing that she was reported would be sure to piss her off, even if absolutely nothing comes of it...

...and that's kind of the stated goal.

that would be nice. the problem is that funding is usually cut to these services and they don't have the money to deal with all the pieces of shit that decide they can hit their kids and all the other things.

sorry, this isn't a good subject for me to remain calm about. I like her brothers and sister and would do the same as Amir0x to keep them safe. The limit, though, is that killing him gains nothing and actually keeps her mom from getting the child support checks.

EDIT: and nevermind the restraining order I had filed against me a few months ago by my neighbors for (gasp!) telling their son to keep his music turned down because my son (who was 3 months old at the time) needed to sleep. Amir0x, just go fight this like JayDubya is saying. Defend yourself well in court and the judge will laugh at your mom. Second, file your own restraining order.

fse

dropthesoapitsatrappz4.jpg

stop beating your mom duder :)

;) jk ;)

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
That's really ****ed up, Ami, and I hope you decide to reconsider going to jail... but I'm pretty curious as to what exactly brought on her assault on you?

Justin Bailey

------ ------
As others have already pointed out, going to jail won't do a damn thing and its a dumbass thing to do. Fight fire with fire and go through the legal system. Get a lawyer if you can.

I was wondering why Amir0x hasn't been making any commentary in all the crazy things going on in the gaming forum right now, like Sonic and Mario, NiGHTS 2, 360 Elites, etc.

I feel for you Amir0x. In my life I have constantly had to re-assess the validity of family matters and whether or not the concerns deserve my attention to the extent that it harms my life. People are sometimes very very crazy, and they do things to themselves and others which warrant no respect. Your situation sounds like this situation, although I'm not sure why your mother attacked you with her purse. If it was not justified, however, it would be grounds to never talk to her again if she sent you to jail for it IMO. What happened?

Diablos

Amir0x said:
basically my mother violently attacked me with her purse, and I restrained her from doing further damage. Apparently you're not allowed to restrain someone who is attacking you, you must walk away. Long story short, my mother is hitting me with one of them things where if I go within 90 meters of her house I will be arrested and put in jail for 90 days. I fully intent to do precisely that, to piss my mom off. And I will keep doing it, over and over again, until she cancels or burns the notice against me.
Now that's what I call love. I can feel it!

Damn this is horrible. I hate hearing about families that are actually more messed up than mine...

Oh and definitely do whatever you can to just stay away. Going to jail just to make a point is not worth it, as others have said. For one, you definitely don't want something like that on your record.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Make a fake Amir0x out of papier mache, and put it on an R/C car. Then stay 91 meters away and just drive paper Amir0x up and down her drive.

You get to drive her potty and stay out of jail

Amir0x

Banned
so whoever recommended the 'make her feel guilty bit' was closest to the 'save my ass' mark. I had like a five hour conversation with her about the impact this would have not only between her and me, but with everyone else in the family. It would be solely on her shoulders the destruction of our family, and I didn't know if she wanted to live with that guilt.

Well after going around in circles in that discussion for a while, she came to some sort of semi-agreement. She got something that starts with a "P" don't know what it's exactly called, but to me it basically sounds like a "send someone to jail free" card. I'm allowed to visit her house, and they're allowed to visit mine, but if at anytime they see me doing something where they feel they are fearing for their safety they can merely call the cops, show them the order and off to jail I go for 90 days.

So it's like ****

eXistor

What the hell did you do then? You're bound to get people on your side on a forum where you're well known, but why not tell the whole story? I admit to not having read the entire thread so if you did name the details then I'm sorry, but what do you expect us to say when we don't know what's really going on? Your mom would be insane to just attack you, did you do something to instigate this? I can understand that it's a private matter that you'd rather not discuss, but you did start ;)

Amir0x

Banned
eXistor said:
What the hell did you do then? You're bound to get people on your side on a forum where you're well known, but why not tell the whole story? I admit to not having read the entire thread so if you did name the details then I'm sorry, but what do you expect us to say when we don't know what's really going on? Your mom would be insane to just attack you, did you do something to instigate this? I can understand that it's a private matter that you'd rather not discuss, but you did start ;)

Well, the entire story is very long and to me not terribly exciting. I went to visit my mom, because that's something I feel I don't do often enough. My mom went upstairs to make a dinner for everyone, because my sister and her soon to be husband was also there. So I was watching an episode of South Park on the tv downstairs. Half way through, my mom calls down and says "give the tv to your sister and your fiancee you don't really need to be watching it on that tv anyway so watch it in my room (my mom's)." So already I was pissed that I had to stop watching the show I was already in the middle of. They could have waited for the 10 more minutes it would have taken to finish, but they didn't want to hear it so after a bit of complaining I moved up stairs to my moms room. But this was trivial shit. But when I was then informed, that my OTHER sister was watching a television show and I would be unable to finish watching the show I was in the middle of downstairs, I got a bit irate.

So I said, "ya know what? **** that guest. I was watching the show, and if he had any common courtesy, he would have waited that ten ****ing minutes to get to watch whatever geeky nerd show he wanted to watch." Then my mom went on about how I should be quiet, because they could probably hear me even though they were downstairs. I said "maybe they should hear me, because this is the house I grew up in, and that fiancee of hers has no say to anything in this house."

To which case she takes a huge purse filled with what must have been an anvil and slams it across my face as hard as she could, apparently because I 'embarrassed' her. When she attempted to slam it across my face again, I jumped in front of her, grabbed her arms and forced her down onto the bed to restrain her from further injury to my person. I told her "I am adult, and I don't live here anymore. You have no right to touch me. If you wanted me to leave, you should have just ****ing said that."

Then my mom went all melodramatic and said how much I hurt her wrists by holding her down since she has lupus, and that it was assault and she was calling the police.

So the police came. As soon as they came, my mom started talking to them and making up all this bullshit about what happened as if I went out and was attacking her. I told the police no, I'm not going to sit here with my mouth shut as she lies about what happened. They said 'sir, if you do not get quiet, I am going to handcuff you and arrest you where you stand.' I replied "You ****ing do that then, you piece of shit Pocono police. This shit is probably the highlight of your do nothing ticket-giving day anyway." That was my exact quote! So they arrested me. My mom, feeling some guilt, asked if there was an alternative to putting me in jail. They said they could bring me to the hospital for an evaluation. Now there's a forceable evaluation, where I am forced to stay for a period of time if the state deems it necessary, or a voluntary one. I told them if they tried to force me to stay, there would be a fight. But of course, the state ruled against my mothers attempt to get me forceably stayed there. So at 3:00 in the morning, I finally was discharged. Problem was, it was 3 o'clock in the morning and my mother had left to go back to my house. And I didn't get to bring my car to the hospital, since I was brought over by the ****ing police. AND i didn't get to bring my shoes, and the hospital couldn't provide my a pair. So I was moneyless, shoeless, AND had no way to get from East Stroundsburg to The Poconos at 3:00 in the morning. Even my best ****ing friends were sleeping by that point, and I DID try to call. So I started walking home. Without shoes, so the pointy rocks and glass and debris on the floor was cutting me up the entire time. I have a huge ****ing injury on my foot now.

Along the way, I got arrested by the police again - this time for hitchhiking on the interstate. They said it would have been fine if I hitchhiked on 611, but apparently there's some different rule here. Whatever, so even though I had just spent 6 hours walking in the direction of the Poconos, they ended up RE-ARRESTING me and this time dropping me off at the salvation army for the night. When I woke up, they gave me a 20 dollar ticket to pick up new shoes at the salvation army and then they would give me a piss test when I came back. I went to the salvation army store, picked up 20 bucks worth of shit and started walking my ass back to the Poconos from East Stroudsburg all over again. This time I made sure I traveled off interstate, so I didn't run into any police. Eventually, after another 3 hour walk, I made it to a bus stop that would have been able to take me to an area close to my house. And with that, I made it back, and that's when I was called my mother about the whole situation and was informed about this whole 90 day jail shit thing. And then, after many more hours, we reached the conclusion I finally spoke about a few posts back..

AND THAT is the entire story, without any exaggeration, from start to end.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Sorry I gave you the benefit of the doubt, amir0x. Apparently you were already being an idiot rather than contemplating about it. :p

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Yeah, erm...when the police are taking a statement, they don't want to be interrupted by the other side. And in a situation where your mom is telling them about all the horrible things you supposedly did to her, don't expect them to be nice about it.

Should've waited your turn and explained everything calmly. Instead, the police on the scene were shown a display that would fit the description of events your mom described, and of course the consequences of the police insults were pretty severe (walking on broken glass etc.).

Nick

Mmm, I'm rootin' for ya Ami. You're one of my favorite bro's around here, and this is pretty intense.

Amir0x

Banned
Hitokage said:
Sorry I gave you the benefit of the doubt, amir0x. Apparently you were already being an idiot rather than contemplating about it. :p

I ****ing hate the police around here. It's all one big power trip with them.

Amir0x said:
Well, the entire story is very long and to me not terribly exciting. I went to visit my mom, because that's something I feel I don't do often enough. My mom went upstairs to make a dinner for everyone, because my sister and her soon to be husband was also there. So I was watching an episode of South Park on the tv downstairs. Half way through, my mom calls down and says "give the tv to your sister and your fiancee you don't really need to be watching it on that tv anyway so watch it in my room (my mom's)." So already I was pissed that I had to stop watching the show I was already in the middle of. They could have waited for the 10 more minutes it would have taken to finish, but they didn't want to hear it so after a bit of complaining I moved up stairs to my moms room. But this was trivial shit. But when I was then informed, that my sister was watching a television show and I would be unable to finish watching the show I was in the middle of downstairs, I got a bit irate.

So I said, "ya know what? **** that guest. I was watching the show, and if he had any common courtesy, he would have waited that ten ****ing minutes to get to watch whatever geeky nerd show he wanted to watch." Then my mom went on about how I should be quiet, because they could probably hear me even though they were downstairs. I said "maybe they should hear me, because this is the house I grew up in, and that fiancee of hers has no say to anything in this house."

To which case she takes a huge purse filled with what must have been an anvil and slams it across my face as hard as she could, apparently because I 'embarrassed' her. When she attempted to slam it across my face again, I jumped in front of her, grabbed her arms and forced her down onto the bed to restrain her from further injury to my person. I told her "I am adult, and I don't live here anymore. You have no right to touch me. If you wanted me to leave, you should have just ****ing said that."

Then my mom went all melodramatic and said how much I hurt her wrists by holding her down since she has lupus, and that it was assault and she was calling the police.

So the police came. As soon as they came, my mom started talking to them and making up all this bullshit about what happened as if I went out and was attacking her. I told the police no, I'm not going to sit here with my mouth shut as she lies about what happened. They said 'sir, if you do not get quiet, I am going to handcuff you and arrest you where you stand.' I replied "You ****ing do that then, you piece of shit Pocono police. This shit is probably the highlight of your do nothing ticket-giving day anyway." That was my exact quote! So they arrested me. My mom, feeling some guilt, asked if there was an alternative to putting me in jail. They said they could bring me to the hospital for an evaluation. Now there's a forceable evaluation, where I am forced to stay for a period of time if the state deems it necessary, or a voluntary one. I told them if they tried to force me to stay, there would be a fight. But of course, the state ruled against my mothers attempt to get me forceably stayed there. So at 3:00 in the morning, I finally was discharged. Problem was, it was 3 o'clock in the morning and my mother had left to go back to my house. And I didn't get to bring my car to the hospital, since I was brought over by the ****ing police. AND i didn't get to bring my shoes, and the hospital couldn't provide my a pair. So I was moneyless, shoeless, AND had no way to get from East Stroundsburg to The Poconos at 3:00 in the morning. Even my best ****ing friends were sleeping by that point, and I DID try to call. So I started walking home. Without shoes, so the pointy rocks and glass and debris on the floor was cutting me up the entire time. I have a huge ****ing injury on my foot now.

Along the way, I got arrested by the police again - this time for hitchhiking on the interstate. They said it would have been fine if I hitchhiked on 611, but apparently there's some different rule here. Whatever, so even though I had just spent 6 hours walking in the direction of the Poconos, they ended up RE-ARRESTING me and this time dropping me off at the salvation army for the night. When I woke up, they gave me a 20 dollar ticket to pick up new shoes at the salvation army and then they would give me a piss test when I came back. I went to the salvation army store, picked up 20 bucks worth of shit and started walking my ass back to the Poconos from East Stroudsburg all over again. This time I made sure I traveled off interstate, so I didn't run into any police. Eventually, after another 3 hour walk, I made it to a bus stop that would have been able to take me to an area close to my house. And with that, I made it back, and that's when I was called my mother about the whole situation and was informed about this whole 90 day jail shit thing. And then, after many more hours, we reached the conclusion I finally spoke about a few posts back..

AND THAT is the entire story, without any exaggeration, from start to end.

Hmm. The thing is, those people with authority like to use it to make situations EXACTLY how they like. You saw this twice, once in your mother and once in the police.

To be honest, I would have chosen your path too rather than the path of the submissive-to-authority peeps around here, although perhaps not as angrily. This is probably why I get banned so much around here. The thing is...you were correct in what you were saying. There was no reason for anyone to usurp you in that situation and it was a little ridiculous. The results sucked a lot as a result of your rejection of authority, but in the end what is right is right.

The only thing I would have done in that situation is asked if they would wait 10 minutes so you could finish watching your show. I also would have perhaps exploded angrily if the police believed my mother's story over mine as a result of whichever factor, but not before I was given the chance to talk. However, that might change given that your mother was lying in front of you...I can understand how that can frustrate one beyond recognition, and rationality. Unfortunately, society's structure dictates that you have to bow to authority even in contradictory circumstances.

Amir0x

Banned
TheKingsCrown said:
The only thing I would have done in that situation is asked if they would wait 10 minutes so you could finish watching your show. I also would have perhaps exploded angrily if the police believed my mother's story over mine as a result of whichever factor, but not before I was given the chance to talk. However, that might change given that your mother was lying in front of you...I can understand how that can frustrate one beyond recognition, and rationality. Unfortunately, society's structure dictates that you have to bow to authority even in contradictory circumstances.

I DID ask if they would just wait 10 minutes! The response was "get up stairs now, you didn't pay for that television so I decide who watches what when."

So, that's when I was already starting to get angry. But I pretty much held it in. It was when I found out she lied to me and I wouldn't be able to finish watching my show upstairs that I got irate about the choice she made about giving the tv over to my sister and her fiance. I admit I was yelling a bit, no doubt, but it wasn't until she slammed her purse across my face and subsequently had to restrain her from doing it again that I "went out of control" with my verbage. In terms of not giving a **** whether that loser son of a bitch downstairs who is marrying my sister heard me or not.

All this over something so trivial, which is really what makes it so ****ing annoying. A ****ing tv show, which all they had to do was wait 10 minutes for. Those dumb mother ****ers.

Saitou

Banned
Wait. Do you have three sisters? Or is your 17 yo sister the one getting married?

Cause that would be just wrong. And possibly illegal.

Think of it the other way man, you've done all this shit due to a ****ing 10 minutes of TV show. Yeah they shouldn't of done it either but seriously. Grow up.

teacupcopter said:
Think of it the other way man, you've done all this shit due to a ****ing 10 minutes of TV show. Yeah they shouldn't of done it either but seriously. Grow up.

but...but its all their fault!

JayDubya

Banned
teacupcopter said:

Um. Perhaps you missed the part where his mother hit him?

Let's say Ami was being a total dick. Does that then give his mother the right to hit him? Absolutely not.

glistenm

Banned
Jesus, that first thing that came to mind was one of those meth commercials that were posted about recently. With the kid outside banging the door, and the parents turning off the lights.

You got arrested TWICE cause you didn't want to miss 10 minutes of south park? What are you? A retard?

jxanthony

JayDubya said:

Let's say Ami was being a total dick. Does that then give his mother the right to hit him? Absolutely not.

Its his ****ing mom! Of course it does. Doesn't matter how old you are, your mother always has the right to hit you if you are out of line.

Seriously, you deserve the 90 days in jail if you provoke her...it will give you some time to think of how childish you're being.

JayDubya said:

It's not about rights, or being fair. It's about not being a dick. I don't care if a policeman was calling him a little **** or whatever, you stay cool when a policeman is questioning you. They don't care if you're guilty or innocent, so just calmly explain the situation and if they believe you, good. If they take you away and a court decides later they believe you, good. If they don't, mouthing off does jack shit.

This situation probably wouldn't have happened if he had just acted like a grown up. Hell, at multiple points if maturity was displayed by the OP this could've been avoided. Just getting off the TV, just staying out of the argument, even after he had been hit, even after he'd pushed her down in self defence. But whatever, stick it to the man buddy! just because the cop doesn't believe you straight off means you should be a total **** to him, right?

Quite frankly if there was a mum with marks on her arm (which could've been the case) saying a kid had hurt her I'd probably believe her too instead of the stupid little shit calling me names because he has a problem with authority.

Amir0x

Banned
teacupcopter said:

I didn't do any shit. She told me to go upstairs, I went upstairs, annoyed as I was. Then she told me I couldn't watch it there either. That's what pisses me off. I don't appreciate being lied to, no matter how silly it is. It may seem angsty, or overreacting, but it's something I hate. I hate liars. It may seem small or trivial - and it is - but it's the principle of the matter. Over ten ****ing minutes of television.

Anyway, I didn't do any shit. It was purely an argument about some trivial, with negativity being spouted on both sides. I was ready to walk away, pissed though I was, until my mother ****ing slammed her purse against my face. That's when I REALLY blew up. You can have an argument without it escalating to some stupid shit, and before that moment it was just a mother-son argument. People have that ALL the time, over the stupidest shit no matter how old you get. But I don't give a **** who she is to me, and it's only thank god for the fact that I came out of her vagina that I didn't stick a knife into her eye. So, trivial or not, overreacting or not, I have my limits.

Being lied to is one of them. Being treated like an asshole by the worthless pocono police is just another one of them. When I was arrested for ****ing hitchhiking, the best that could come out of those dumb worthless ****s mouths was "shut up, we weren't talking to you." Bitch, you arrested me. You're gonna listen to me whether you like it or not, you cock gobblers.

AshStrife

glistenm said:
Jesus, that first thing that came to mind was one of those meth commercials that were posted about recently. With the kid outside banging the door, and the parents turning off the lights.

You got arrested TWICE cause you didn't want to miss 10 minutes of south park? What are you? A retard?

I don't think it was about South Park, but more to do with his mother and sister neglecting him for a stranger. His mother's call for the police was uncalled for, but so was his verbal abuse.
My advice is that you verbalize your grievances in a more civil manner, I think the family will understand.

Mute

Banned
In all honesty, it probably was not the best idea to blow up at the cop, especially seeing as he would have questioned you after if you'd waited. Still, I understand how things are when you're pissed. But at least now you can see your sisters.

Beezy

Amir0x said:

I would've never found this funny if it wasn't for House. :lol

Boogie

Amir0x said:
Being treated like an asshole by the worthless pocono police is just another one of them. When I was arrested for ****ing hitchhiking, the best that could come out of those dumb worthless ****s mouths was "shut up, we weren't talking to you." Bitch, you arrested me. You're gonna listen to me whether you like it or not, you cock gobblers.

Oh, I can't wait to become a police officer :lol

Amir0x

Banned
Boogie said:
Oh, I can't wait to become a police officer :lol

For some reason the pussyless Boogie becoming a police officer fits the profile of what I expect out of a worthless Pocono police officer to a "T".

Ya know, the whole overcompensating thing.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
TheKingsCrown said:
To be honest, I would have chosen your path too rather than the path of the submissive-to-authority peeps around here, although perhaps not as angrily.
To me, it has little to do with submission or rebellion, it's simple pragmatism. What course of action gets the desired results. And in this case, it's giving other people what they deserve without ****ing yourself in the process.

Boogie

Amir0x said:
For some reason the pussyless Boogie becoming a police officer fits the profile of what I expect out of a worthless Pocono police officer to a "T".

Ya know, the whole overcompensating thing.

:lol

A little more elite than that.

Amir0x said:
I didn't do any shit. She told me to go upstairs, I went upstairs, annoyed as I was. Then she told me I couldn't watch it there either. That's what pisses me off. I don't appreciate being lied to, no matter how silly it is. It may seem angsty, or overreacting, but it's something I hate. I hate liars. It may seem small or trivial - and it is - but it's the principle of the matter. Over ten ****ing minutes of television.

Anyway, I didn't do any shit. It was purely an argument about some trivial, with negativity being spouted on both sides. I was ready to walk away, pissed though I was, until my mother ****ing slammed her purse against my face. That's when I REALLY blew up. You can have an argument without it escalating to some stupid shit, and before that moment it was just a mother-son argument. People have that ALL the time, over the stupidest shit no matter how old you get. But I don't give a **** who she is to me, and it's only thank god for the fact that I came out of her vagina that I didn't stick a knife into her eye. So, trivial or not, overreacting or not, I have my limits.

Being lied to is one of them. Being treated like an asshole by the worthless pocono police is just another one of them. When I was arrested for ****ing hitchhiking, the best that could come out of those dumb worthless ****s mouths was "shut up, we weren't talking to you." Bitch, you arrested me. You're gonna listen to me whether you like it or not, you cock gobblers.

YOU GOT LIED TO OVER SOUTH PARK.

Again, grow up, enter the real world. Treat others with some respect, shrug shit off your shoulder for once. Toughen up. And yelling at police officers is just dumb, dumb, dumb. It's not a respect thing, many officers are morons. Many are nice guys who deal with arseholes who make cracks about them punching tickets while they are trying to ascertain if this punk smart arse did or didn't hit their mother. But hey, yelling at them's good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom