• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW Timeshift screens

205522689620070416152808.jpg

15714694720070416152808.jpg

148892935920070416152808.jpg

40335460320070416152808.jpg

Probably the next best looking rain since MGS2! Truly amazing

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I think the game looks good but man, it way too clean to be believable. I say we're going to see a downgrade at some point.

Busty

Banned
Did we ever establish if this was overhauled by the same team that created the game in the first place or by one appointed by Sierra after the project was bought from Atari?

Bruno Bonnell needs work!!!!

karasu said:
Is this thread full of sarcasm? All I see is the ugliest next gen game ever.
it's okay to like it karasu. it looks like it's coming to ps3 as well.

and if you don't get why all the praise you should look at what the game looked like a year ago.

HomerSimpson-Man said:
So...you counterpoint is the implication of Devil May Cry 4 being ugliest next gen game ever?

Pfffttt....that's just retarded.

Hello there, you must be new. :D
lurk more noob kk? thx bai

Ranger X

Do i have a visor in this game or something? I'm not convinced at all by the rain shot. I suppose i'd need to see it in motion.
Real life rain only shit when it fall on my glasses.

jmd494

Isn't anyone else getting sick of playing as big, ripped marines?

To all game developers: You can make the protagonist be whatever you want him to be. Gordon Freeman was a scientist...The guy from Hitman was a...hitman...The Ninja Turtles were professional ninjas...Hell, Mario was a plumber...and so was Luigi...they ran a plumbing business together! :D

If you INSIST on using soldiers, at least mix it up and make the soldiers look unique and have some backstory. For instance, the Helghast in Killzone 2 are solidiers...but they look unique. The "combine" in Half-Life 2 are Nazi-esque...but they are dressed like riot police of the future and don't feel like the same ****ing charachter I've killed 10,000 times over. Give me ANYTHING...JUST...NOT...MORE...SPACE...MARINES! (No Earth marines either)

Now I don't want to name full names so I'll just sy that I'm talking to you, M. Fenix. No, no, no...that's too obvious...I'm talking to you, Marcus F.

Ranger X said:
Do i have a visor in this game or something? I'm not convinced at all by the rain shot. I suppose i'd need to see it in motion.
Real life rain only shit when it fall on my glasses.

wha?

yes.
you have a visor in the game.

Busty said:
Did we ever establish if this was overhauled by the same team that created the game in the first place or by one appointed by Sierra after the project was bought from Atari?

Bruno Bonnell needs work!!!!
Yes it's the same team. What led people to suspect that wasn't the case?

PS360

Banned
I'm hesitant to get excited. I remember when I got excited about this game called F.E.A.R

It turned out to be a pile of shit.

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
Wasn't this the game that Bud created a thread for that was supposed to make fun of 'The Xbox360 loosing another exclusive' only then it was before these screenshots and it looked like shit.

Busty

Banned
Chris Remo said:
Yes it's the same team. What led people to suspect that wasn't the case?

Well it's clear that the game has been given a radical overhaul. Presumably the fundamental changes to the game came when Sierra boarded it. I wasn't sure if they decided to stay with the original team or bring in someone else.

But as far as I'm concerned the changes in the game are like night and day. If the original team managed it, then good for them......

pubba

AltogetherAndrews said:
awesome, they de-clowned the gun models.

Thank god! The guns used to look so ridiculous in the earlier screens. Almost as bad as the bad weapon designs in PREY.

Wasn't this game supposed to be out by now?

Top Bottom