• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

Woke up early and saw it was raining. Knew I had about a half hour to catch me a Coelacanth.

Filled up one full inventory with some good fish. Will make a ton of bells.

Go back out there with a clean inventory and on my second to last spot I catch it.

HOLY FISH STICKS

It was destiny that my bladder had me awake early enough to fish before things open in my town and that it would be raining and I'd catch it. Don't think I ever got one in WW.

Exactly, but there has to be name to use as SSID to get the items on a PAL-system, right? There are various retailers across Europe who are giving out the items.

Yeah there should be, I don't know if they are known yet. Also, can likely only be gotten during a certain window. So even if you knew what the SSID was, if the event isn't on you probably couldn't get them.

Conan-san

Gah to the Nooklings! I need an axe and a mallet and you two are holding out on me

ANyone want to help a dood out?

Conan#3rd
316-3623-6135

UberTag

Woke up early and saw it was raining. Knew I had about a half hour to catch me a Coelacanth.

Filled up one full inventory with some good fish. Will make a ton of bells.

Go back out there with a clean inventory and on my second to last spot I catch it.

HOLY FISH STICKS

It was destiny that my bladder had me awake early enough to fish before things open in my town and that it would be raining and I'd catch it. Don't think I ever got one in WW.
I was decidedly underwhelmed about my coelacanth hunt this time around.
Started raining in my village for the first time this morning.
I popped down to the beach, ran up and down the coast once looking for a large shadow, found one and fished it out right away - all in a matter of minutes.

Then I spent 15 minutes running around looking for snails only to realize I need a bush from the garden shop before they'll even show up. ^^;

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does anyone know what you should use as SSID for PAL 3DS'es to get the items? Bestbuy and 7SPOT don't work.
You'll have to wait for the items to come out in Europe and find out what out SSID is.

Hope Nintendo put out some new Nintendo-themed items directly to coincide with new game releases. A Pokeball for X/Y, a "Mural Link" Wallpaper for LttP2, etc.
Well some of the Nintendo items you can win from the fortune cookies were DLC in the Wii version. Red Pikmin hat for NPC Pikmin on Mii, a boxing helmet for punch-out etc.

Linius

Just gotta figure out how to do that then. Thanks if this saves me from going to Best Buy hallelujah!

From what the NTSC guys say it's changing your SSID to Bestbuy. Make sure there's no encryption and it should work. The Nintendo zone app on your homescreen should give a blue glow.

Symphonic

Still getting the error code. Fuck it. Online should not be this cumbersome Nintendo. Can anyone else in the EU access online play right now?

Not saying this is for everyone, but it was because of my wireless router. Once I switched to my main one (I have two running) it worked fine.

SmithnCo

Damn son.

tumblr_moldtenNnT1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Still getting the error code. Fuck it. Online should not be this cumbersome Nintendo. Can anyone else in the EU access online play right now?

I hope you don't think less of me for asking - but is the wireless on your 3DS turned on - So many times I've wondered why I can't connect to something it has been something as ridiculous as that.

MicH

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

beta_fuse

Not saying this is for everyone, but it was because of my wireless router. Once I switched to my main one (I have two running) it worked fine.

My buddy did the same. He had a D-Link, now he has a Linksys and everything is working fine.

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

I want in please! I can only come by later though, around 5 pm EST.

Linius

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Holy shit dude! This is amazing :D

But I don't have the time to visit anymore. Good luck everyone!

I hope you don't think less of me for asking - but is the wireless on your 3DS turned on - So many times I've wondered why I can't connect to something it has been something as ridiculous as that.

No it's turned on, and I can search for guests, open my gates. It's when I actually try to go to another town it messes up.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

I'd like to sell mine. I'll give you a cut of the profit

froliq

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

0061 - 0112 - 6180. Currently doing 3ds system update. Should be ready soon.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Mind if I swing by in a bit?
5370-1439-0831

Smithy C

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Could I come over and sell some turnips? Could give you some durians for payment if you need them? :D

5172-0530-2911

Totakeke

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Holy smokes, and you're already on my list. GIMME.

WEGGLES

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

2707-1750-2126

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Hi new friend! Please!
0318-7186-5154

Pie Lord

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Friend code is 0834-1340-9286. Add me if you can.

Schmitty

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

FC in PM

MicH

I added everyone who quoted me (unless more people wrote before I finished this post)

Smith - I still have you.

I will open my gate in just a minute.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

I will come by later today since you're probably getting flooded right now.
Let me know via PM if you've added me and your gates are open, thanks bro.

1719-3262-1272

Linius

Oh man, can you imagine the digital bunch of people linging up at his gate now :lol

I'd opt for a system where we at least go in > sell > profit > leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom