• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manhunt 2 Box Art - Seriously, this is great.

Alpha_eX

Long story short, I went into HMV today to have a look at the games.

I saw the pre-order box for Munhunt 2 and started laughing, here's why...

hmv_manhunt.jpg

Who ever did that needs a promotion.

JDSN

Banned
Before clicking in the thread I thought to myself "If this isnt about JT, its a total failure".

:lol :lol

MrPing1000 said:
Nobody in PAL knows who Jack Thompson is.

The game definitely wont be released in Germany, but if, they could replace Thompson by "Christian Pfeiffer wird sauer sein - Andererseits, wann ist er das nicht?" :D

Haunted

Oh shi- the gloves are off. :lol

MasterMFauli said:
The game definitely wont be released in Germany, but if, they could replace Thompson by "Christian Pfeiffer wird sauer sein - Andererseits, wann ist er das nicht?" :D
I know Jack Thompson, but I have no ****ing clue who Christian Pfeiffer is.

Gav

HMV are legends.
Thats the best sticker a shop has put on a game ever.
Going to HMV myself tomorrow, so will have a look to see if mine did the same.

I actually love it :lol

Alpha_eX

Second said:
Is this real?

I also see the GTAIV box on the right...

Funny though.

This is 100% real, there were about a dozen of these on display and they all had the message, other games had some messages aswell, Rainbow 6 Vegas had something about "If there are neon lights they will be shot"

Ranger X

Saoh said:
:lol :lol i could buy this game

If it's the official box art i buy this game regardless or the game being good or not. The game wouldn't be in the box i wouldn't care. I welcome publishers with balls and like laughing at our pitifull friend Thompson.

Related: HMV are restructuring a lot of stores atm to make gaming a priority. They're moving to make it as prominent as movies and music in their stores.

They are hiring gamers, and have been for some time- they actually asked me if I played Animal Crossing at my interview.. I said it was a
girl's
game. Turns out every member of staff played it :(

Anyway I think this is very much a product of that.

£44.99 in HMV: confirmed.

Taker666

I really do think that Rockstar should rename the Wii version "Manhunt 2 - The True Murder Simulator"...just to see Thompsons reaction. :lol

Saoh

Ranger X said:
If it's the official box art i buy this game regardless or the game being good or not. The game wouldn't be in the box i wouldn't care. I welcome publishers with balls and like laughing at our pitifull friend Thompson.

me too, but IGN says it's surprisingly good.

i would love to contribute to JT rage :D

RegularMK

Let the ****ing sleeping dog lie, already.

What's with people giving this dumbass free publicity? You ignore his ass. Calling attention to him is absolutely retarded.

Top Bottom