• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

As it snowed for the 1st time locally today, I saw 1 of the most enduring traditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
5-n-liz-smoking1.jpg

apsp8pc8.jpg

outside.jpg

_40221255_gunnarbbc203.jpg

Smokers134.jpg

Honestly, don't you feel like an asshat out there in the freezing cold just trying to get that last puff in? I've never seen anyone finish one off in the cold anyways. You see them huddled over as if they are about to call a hail mary. Shit is disgusting. This is one of the nastiest habits known to man. I laughed at every person i saw out there like that today

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Central Illinois, we got lots of snow, it's perfect for making stuff and sledding and whatnot and the worst for driving. We also had thunder(!?) to go along with it.

demi

Dice said:
Central Illinois, we got lots of snow, it's perfect for making stuff and sledding and whatnot and the worst for driving. We also had thunder(!?) to go along with it.

NW Ohio (Toledo) here, and still nothing! :(

BuddyC

Dice said:
We had thunder here in Northeastern Indiana as well.

Suranga3

We dont have any snow on the ground here in Edmonton (Alberta, Canada) and we usually have a foot or two by now. Weird.

AntoneM

snow, don't talk to me about snow.

yeah I lived in North Dakota for 20 fucking years!!! glad I finnaly wised up and moved to Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom