• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

FyreWulff

Interested on how the weapon skins and armor will be updated into the maps, as I always though it was impossible, or atleast really hard to put in new sources into maps.

It's always been theoretically possible, Bungie just didn't want to break LAN compat before.

See also: the abandoned new armor for Reach.

Fracas

#fuckonami
That Vertigo map....both bases have a shoot-able switch that EMPs everyone's shields in the base. That sounds awful.

Christ Doziz. You get a good amount of content for $10.

I bought the $100 dumb kid edition of the game that came with the season pass. This should be included, but apparently it's not?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
That Vertigo map....both bases have a shoot-able switch that EMPs everyone's shields in the base. That sounds awful.

I bought the $100 dumb kid edition of the game that came with the season pass. This should be included, but apparently it's not?

I think the season pass was only for the 3 map packs.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Why did they make the Pit so ugly? It wasn't pretty before, but now it's so damn drab. That color palette, god damn.

The backdrop looks great, at least.

Havok

"It blends certain attack/defend mechanics from...gametypes from past Halos."

Not pictured: "that were omitted from our game because of reasons?"

I wonder what the Ricochet settings entail. Maybe you could make a classic Assault variant out of it...

Nowise10

Quick screencap

PL3QxTm.png

8yKiN09.png

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Armors, stances, skins, etc should be something added to the value of 3 maps for $10, not a replacement for one of the maps, which of course is the key component of value in a map pack.
map pack with mode some bonus content is only six bucks. Not ten. Ten is everything for the lazy.

TU adds new code changes to answer that question. Ricochet goes into general matchmaking for everyone after two weeks and is tied to pitfall for first two weeks. Make sense?

Fuchsdh

Armors, stances, skins, etc should be something added to the value of 3 maps for $10, not a replacement for one of the maps, which of course is the key component of value in a map pack.

And so you don't have to pay for that armor. I'm not seeing the issue here. They're not forcing you to get cosmetic stuff if you don't care.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if auto pick up is going to make Ricochet a lot less fun.

Also, seeing jetpack on the Pit is painful.

map pack with mode some bonus content is only six bucks. Not ten. Ten is everything for the lazy.

TU adds new code changes to answer that question. Ricochet goes into general matchmaking for everyone after two weeks and is tied to pitfall for first two weeks. Make sense?

Oh, okay that's a fair deal.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Can I buy just Pitfall?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member

Sounds good to me.

I always have to turn off at Q&As because the audience always makes me cringe.

So I'll take the opportunity to ask my own question, when's that Hola triology comin' to Steam FrankerZ?

Top Bottom