• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

FyreWulff

Any plans to make player trait zones, or half the broken Forge stuff to be fixed in a future TU? Or does microtransaction armor pre-empt this work?

FyreWulff

BKx6jPh.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
What did the guy ask and what did Frank say?
The kid made a joke comment, thanking the Rooster Teeth folks for giving him the best birthday ever (his b-day is today, apparently). The RT guy was like "Yeah, it was supposed to be a surprise" or something along those lines. Then Frank jumped in and said to the kid "Okay, can you rephrase that in the form of a question?" It came off as kinda harsh, but also pretty funny.

Looks pretty nice. I wasn't expecting the pi, and its one of my favorite maps. Steampunk weapons are ace.

I'll pick it up, sure. So I'm guessing about 500 Allard for the map pack and a few extra bits? 800 for everything.

Omni

Could this map pack be the reason we aren't getting Halo 3 this month? Wouldn't make sense to release this after Halo 3 is given to everyone for free - they'd already have half of the maps and 2/3rds of the armour (in a different game of course... but they wouldn't be as likely to buy it, right?)

Not saying a remake or anything, hell just a port would be fine. Sucks that those of us who want to play 4 after November have to lug back out the 360.
Ahh, true. On the bright side, Halo 5 is only a year out!

So no Halo 4 on One? :(
The panel is called "What's next: Halo 4 Summer 2013". Why did people expect that much from a panel with a pretty self-explaining title...

Could this map pack be the reason we aren't getting Halo 3 this month? Wouldn't make sense to release this after Halo 3 is given to everyone for free - they'd already have half of the maps and 2/3rds of the armour.
Map Pack won't be out till August 20th.

Not saying a remake or anything, hell just a port would be fine. Sucks that those of us who want to play 4 after November have to lug back out the 360.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. The X1 has a different processing architecture than the 360 does, it would require significant resources for 343 to make the game for the X1, and I just don't see the demand for a port of H4 that makes that worth it.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Na, packing it up and storing it though. Not enough HDMI room on my Onkyo system and not enough entertainment center space that I want to have two old consoles out just for 1 or 2 games on each.
Bummer. I'll be keeping my 360 hooked up even after getting up my PS4 and playing Halo 4 (and other stuff) regularly.

Na, packing it up and storing it though. Not enough HDMI room on my Onkyo system and not enough entertainment center space that I want to have two old consoles out just for 1 or 2 games on each.

Bummer. I'll be keeping my 360 hooked up even after getting up my PS4 and playing Halo 4 (and other stuff) regularly.

Yeah mine will stay hooked up for a while. GTA V in September will get 360 use for many months and I've been accumulating a decent backlog of games I missed the first time around this gen due to some good digital sales lately. Given my current pace, I doubt I'll get through those before the new consoles.

Prefect armour looks cool apart from the feet, if those were more like boots it would be a win.

Mark V chest, wtf happened? oh wait halo 4 art design.

The Pit looks awesome and glad to see it returning, when you first bought it up I thought what was going to happen with the top floor spawns in each building but I can see you basically blew them up and not worked them into the layout with some stairs or jetpacks.

The other map with the emp plates, eh, the map looks way too small or enclosed from the flyby camera, not too interested since I hardly play the other dlc maps in matchmaking because they never ever appear in the play lists I like.

New poses are cool, so hard to unlock them right now all I see are the default 3 or so poses in matchmaking lobbies.

This is all 1200 points right? will probably bite despite being a little bummed about the season pass, maps never appear in matchmaking!

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Prefect armour looks cool apart from the feet, if those were more like boots it would be a win.

Mark V chest, wtf happened? oh wait halo 4 art design.

The Pit looks awesome and glad to see it returning, when you first bought it up I thought what was going to happen with the top floor spawns in each building but I can see you basically blew them up and not worked them into the layout with some stairs or jetpacks.

The other map with the emp plates, eh, the map looks way too small or enclosed from the flyby camera, not too interested since I hardly play the other dlc maps in matchmaking because they never ever appear in the play lists I like.

New poses are cool, so hard to unlock them right now all I see are the default 3 or so poses in matchmaking lobbies.

This is all 1200 points right? will probably bite despite being a little bummed about the season pass, maps never appear in matchmaking!

Isn't it 800MSP?

Madness

Geez, is it $6 or $10? Is it 800 msp or 1200?

I don't mind all the bonuses, I just want to know Frank, was the idea to hold MK. V back as armor at launch so it could be part of this type of dlc, or is it fan service because so many wanted it and you thought it would a nice gesture to give it?

I'll probably get this, hopefully the dlc is implemented much better now. How big is pitfall in relation to pit taking into account sprint?

Top Bottom