• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation: "When Worlds Collide" [Insomniac game, leaked as R&C: Into The Nexus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a Move game.

gOPIjyc.png

HA! That was a great laugh. Cheers mate.

Alvarez

Banned
If you blow up the image there are words forming the top of the black circle:

XUXrnmT.jpg

It looks like "YEAOSACA"? Could it be a new IP?

My money's on the reveal of Gaikai on PS4. Worlds collide could be referencing the fact that Previous gen software is now playable on the new system. A Netflix of games, so to speak.

Or not.

I agree. That's basically the same thing I said earlier in this thread.

XUXrnmT.jpg

XENOSAGA !?!?!?!?!?!?

*heart starts pumping*

!!!!!!!

edit: and on the left it's written Xenogears !!

edit2: and on the right "Xenoblade" !

Is this for real or was this shopped ? I need to contain my excitement.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
http://awildpodcastappears.com/2013/07/is-ultraviolet-coming-to-the-playstation-4/

I don't think this is right honestly but:

We contacted some of our sources at Sony and we came up with what looks to be a valid answer to what it is.

The PlayStation 4 will feature UltraViolet.

You’re probably asking yourself, what is UltraViolet? UltraViolet (UV) is a digital rights authentication and cloud-based licensing system that allows users of digital home entertainment content to stream and download purchased content to multiple platforms and devices. UltraViolet adheres to a “buy once, play anywhere” approach that allows users to store digital proof-of-purchases under one account to enable playback of content.

Full article link at the top

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
XENOSAGA !?!?!?!?!?!?

*heart starts pumping*

!!!!!!!

O_O

cheezcake

XENOSAGA !?!?!?!?!?!?

*heart starts pumping*

!!!!!!!

fake, zoomed in myself on original and nothing of the sort

XUXrnmT.jpg

Tell me you did this to fuck with people. I'm not even mad, it just seems too ridiculous to be true. (I've never played any of the games, I just think it would be hilarious if you shopped it)

Squire

Banned
http://awildpodcastappears.com/2013/07/is-ultraviolet-coming-to-the-playstation-4/

I don't think this is right honestly but:

Full article link at the top

Yeah, it's definitely not that. No need to tease that and definitely not something you need to tell media about and then embargo (what's their to write up?).

UV is something they'd drop in a presser. And it sucks anyway. Didn't visit your link, but that quote makes it sound like it's this awesomely smooth system and it's not. I buy Blu-rays and give away my UV codes.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Yeah, it's definitely not that. No need to tease that and definitely not something you need to tell media about and then embargo (what's their to write up?).

UV is something they'd drop in a presser. And it sucks anyway. Didn't visit your link, but that quote makes it sound like it's this awesomely smooth system and it's not. I buy Blu-rays and give away my UV codes.

Agreed. I only quoted it due to the our sources at Sony bit.

Alvarez

Banned
Tell me you did this to fuck with people. I'm not even mad, it just seems too ridiculous to be true. (I've never played any of the games, I just think it would be hilarious if you shopped it)

I'm just messing around. But wouldn't it be insane if Takahashi were to come to a modern platform and make some real current-gen games? X looks amazing, but imagine it on great hardware.

FluxWaveZ

Stopping at page 11, these are the games that people explicitly: hope it will be or what they think it will be. Leaving out vague ones such as 'secret PS4 game' and only counting games with 3 "votes" and above:

- God of War (13)
- Sony Santa Monica new IP (9)
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (7)
- Planetside 2 (7)
- Savage Starlight (4)
- Persona 5 (4)
- Marvel vs. Capcom (4)
- Colony Wars (3)
- Stardust (3)

Two observations: thread gets increasingly silly as it progresses and darknessbear's comments were deleted.

Odrion

Banned
Didn't Dust: 514 or whatever it's called use this same tagline? It's also Sci-Fi, focuses on a planet, console exclusive on Sony platforms, we already know that the PS4 version is in development...

Couldn't this just be the PS4 version of Dust?

Write me down for "It's the PS4 version of Dust 514".

Squire

Banned
Didn't Dust: 513 or whatever it's called use this same tagline?

Couldn't this just be the PS4 version of Dust?

Dust didn't. EDGE just used the phrase on their cover years ago.

It's SSM's new IP though. I think we can say that pretty safely.

We'll probably get a teaser, impressions from the media (it was likely shown behind-closed-doors at E3) and a full gameplay reveal at GsmesCom.

jayu26

Stopping at page 11, these are the games that people explicitly: hope it will be or what they think it will be. Leaving out vague ones such as 'secret PS4 game' and only counting games with 3 "votes" and above:

- God of War (13)
- Sony Santa Monica new IP (9)
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (7)
- Planetside 2 (7)
- Savage Starlight (4)
- Persona 5 (4)
- Marvel vs. Capcom (4)
- Colony Wars (3)
- Stardust (3)

Two observations: thread gets increasingly silly as it progresses and darknessbear's comments were deleted.

How is God of War ahead of Sony Santa Monica new IP? God of War does not even make sense.

MrBS

Big push for Vita/PS3 cross play/YOPO would do me just fine for 'worlds colliding'
start with Dragon's Crown! :(

Astarte

Remember when Sega released that one teaser where sand fell from the sky onto the ground? Everyone went apeshit, calling out Valkyria Chronicles and a Bayonetta game.

But nope, LET'S PLAY SOCCER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom