• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nibris is actually real? (new Raid Over the River/Double Bloob footage)

thefro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXbJmLepRzs (Raid Over the River)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duhiBSe9T2g (Double Bloob [first 40 sec is showing Bust-A-Move for some reason)

Still got a ways to go, but they're actually starting to look like real games.

Double Bloob looks like a neat concept if they crank up the number of bloobs a whole bunch.

Nothing horribly exciting in either game, but it's nice to see they're actually making games and not just 1 guy in Poland claiming to have a studio.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Oh my, they are actually making real games? no wai! :lol

Now if suddenly Sadness media starts leaking through Youtube... well, it's not going to happen, if it does within the next month, I will fully accept a ban until Sadness is either released or officially cancelled.

ElectricBlue187 said:

Makes more sense.

James

The player conroled character looks like it was riped out of dragon spirit. It even grows two heads from a power up, and loses it when hit. This is ether a fake or a ripoff.

Why would they make a ripoff of Snood, when you can actually GET Snood on the DS?

EDIT: Wait, now I'm confused. Is the Snood ripoff the game, or the thing that's after it?

pswii60

1) RotR looks shit for a game that has been in development FOREVER (and that has had this much GAF time)

2) Why the hell is he smoking a fag while demoing the game - you can see him in the reflection when the screen goes dark :lol

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
pswii60 said:
2) Why the hell is he smoking a fag while demoing the game - you can see him in the reflection when the screen goes dark :lol

Thats the camera light.

GrayFoxPL

Lol, looks like some people couldn't know the difference between real and fake if it hit them in the head.

Rotr looks really good for a ds game.

Aeris130

I really want to play this, but it disturbs me that I'm watching some afhv-montage via youtube instead of an official trailer. And why is this still slated for 2006 on nibris.net?

Linkhero1

Aeris130 said:
I really want to play this, but it disturbs me that I'm watching some afhv-montage via youtube instead of an official trailer. And why is this still slated for 2006 on nibris.net?
Because they're fake.

Alpha_eX

They've ruined Double Bloob, you do NOT start with a pistol.

Shame these guys are quite unoriginal, Bust-a-Move clone, Buster Bros clone and generic scrolling shooter. I was really looking forward to Double Bloob but now I doubt i'll get it.

ITA84

Alpha_eX said:
They've ruined Double Bloob, you do NOT start with a pistol.

I think that's the last of its problems...

I loved the Pang! series but have yet to find a decent clone (at least with the same bubble physics).

jesusraz

I've been playing this version of ROTR over the past couple of weeks and will have impressions up in the next week or so. I'm under embargo at the moment :) But it's very good indeed! Double Bloob is fun as well, actually...

Zenith

Banned
jesusraz said:
I've been playing this version of ROTR over the past couple of weeks and will have impressions up in the next week or so. I'm under embargo at the moment :) But it's very good indeed! Double Bloob is fun as well, actually...

Fuck embargoes. it's not like Nibris is in a position to pressure anyone. leak away.

Linkup

Zenith said:
Fuck embargoes. it's not like Nibris is in a position to pressure anyone. leak away.

but but no more demos :(

I'm all confused about what these guys are trying to do. They've given themselves a pretty bad image.

Top Bottom