• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

Aku no Hana 48

Kind of boring since it was mostly just 40 pages of us seeing that the rest of Takao's family hates him for what he did.

But that ending. Shit is about to get real.

Kurita

Tonari no Seki-kun 31-32
pudBgbM.png

tumblr_mrfn7grM5s1sr22y5o3_250.gif

Theonik

Let's Bible!
ibabtj0kjMTvLV.png

Kami wa shinda
This was incredibly dumb, let's start with the plot synopsis:
Vulcan Markovic lives in a small fishing village in Croatia. He has only two things on his mind&#8211;designer goods and losing his virginity. When an indescribably beautiful girl shows up asking for directions to Heaven&#8217;s Gate, Vulcan takes his first step into &#8220;thrilling world-salvation action!!&#8221;
That girl is none other than Jesus Christ and our Hero Vulcan kidnaps her in hopes of getting lucky. Later a demon comes in trying to kidnap her and he realises he is the a descendant of the 12 apostles. We are introduced to the remaining apostle descendants and together they try to protect Jesus from the armies of Lucifer who want to take over the world. This whole concept is elevated by every time they quote or reference the bible for no apparent reason.
Art is not bad but nothing to write home about imo.
I suppose if that description sounds good enough for you give it a shot.

Kurita

Well I just wish we got more chapters since I really liked the ones already translated.
I guess gag mangas are doomed to have slow/no translations.

upandaway

Well I just wish we got more chapters since I really liked the ones already translated.
I guess gag mangas are doomed to have slow/no translations.
It's more the amount of text than the gag status (even if they're not totally unrelated). PSI gets pretty excited with words.

R.I.P

Ao No Exorcist 48
Sure didn't see that twist coming, now I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter.

Silver spoon 84
High school girl handmade sausage would sell gangbusters in Japan.

First time posting in mangaf yay!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ao No Exorcist 48
Sure didn't see that twist coming, now I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter.

Silver spoon 84

Welcome to MangaGAF. Pull up a chair; don't read Hot House.

p.s. You have a really unfortunate username on a forum that's fairly quick with the banhammer.

Kurita

Ao No Exorcist 48

Silver spoon 84

Quick, post your favorite manga list.

Ao No Exorcist 48

Silver spoon 84

Already a better poster then some of out regulars, welcome to the fun house

R.I.P

Welcome to MangaGAF. Pull up a chair; don't read Hot House.

p.s. You have a really unfortunate username on a forum that's fairly quick with the banhammer.

Haha thanks, I will try to be careful :)

Already a better poster then some of out regulars, welcome to the fun house

youre already off to a good start

SMH

otherwise welcome to the nightmare

Mangaf just rolls of the tongue ;)

Quick, post your favorite manga list.

WHERE IS R.I.P'S TOP 5 ALREADY WHY IS IT TAKING SO LOI'M DYING

I'M DYING

Lol sorry for the wait, I don't like to do rankings, but at the top of my head here are the ones I'm reading now or have read and enjoyed :

One Piece
Silver Spoon
One punch man
Molester Man
Berserk
Ao no Exorcist
Fap Note
FMA
Jojo (up to part 2, stopped halfway through part 3)
Medaka Box
Rurouni Kenshin
Blade of the Immortal
Eyeshield 21
Beelzebub

I also read Naruto,Bleach and Fairy Tail but those are more of a guilty pleasure at this point.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It'll probably get cancelled when Toei and Shueisha gives up trying to make it the next big thing or go broke trying to do it.

It's still ranking in the Top 5 in the TOC, even if it doesn't get the Bleach or Naruto sales they wanted, it's going to stick around. Unless Shimabukuro hires another underage prostitute.

It's still ranking in the Top 5 in the TOC, even if it doesn't get the Bleach or Naruto sales they wanted, it's going to stick around. Unless Shimabukuro hires another underage prostitute.

It probably depends on how well it can do without all the advertising and promotions it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom