• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mangagaf, i just found a real life moe animal

smlhByI.jpg

Kawai desu.

Credit for the pic to goes to Ezenzer from another thread

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I didn't know there was one. I'll shall join you in the wait.

Loo It's not my fault that she has a great design that goes well with her character type.

She looks like the anime version of a friend of mine.

Apath

Mangaf, we're slipping. Three times today I had to go to the second page of the community forum to find the thread.
Fuck Akamatsu. He fucked all of his readers over with that Negima end because he was salty about some fucking law that hasn't even passed, so why should anyone read his new shit?
What law are you referring to?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Mangaf, we're slipping. Three times today I had to go to the second page of the community forum to find the thread.

He was referring to the nudity law or whatever it was, which wasn't what Akamatsu was protesting. He was pissed that his magazine changed their content ownership rules (or whatever they're called) and were basically short changing their mangaka. The two were going on at the same time.

Bokura no Negai 5
tumblr_mrlljqE9OL1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Hayato searching for a job and having his first day at the flower shop made for a hilarious chapter. It makes me want to try to find other manga that are just about the day to day life of people running a shop and all the customers and etc they meet or even getting a new recruit too. Hoping for more fun times there, end chortle with him earning good comments from the seasoned citizen customer was hilarious.

Silver Spoon 83

5PxRhBM.png

The solution to Japan's ailing economy!

These food making chapters are always fascinating. And sausages are totally best grilled. How is this even a debate? And who was the joker that said ketchup?

Aizo

Banned
Hourou Musuko/Wandering Son (Vol. 1)
This is excellent. I can't wait to read more. I decided to finally pick it up since it finished last month. I could just gush for hours about the intricacies of translating genderless pronouns and honorifics in a piece about gender identity. This work is masterfully done. Everything about its localization is of phenomenal quality.
Sometimes, I feel that too much of the character interaction and movement is implied in between panels, but it's honestly quite cool how it's done. Shimura, at the end of the first volume, apologizes for her lack of detail in her backgrounds, and that her characters look too similar. Interesting, because I was thinking the same sort of things, but I never really thought of them as negatives. This work is quite charming.

wonzo

Banned
Kingdom 190-192

I was wondering if this was gonna depict the Qin soldiers raping and pillaging a city after their conquest so I was somewhat glad they did (it's still pretty fucked up). This certainly doesn't pull any punches and is more than willing to portray everyone as equally fucked up.

Yuyushiki 10

middleaged season moe

Lain

Ooku volume 9
O9t.jpeg

Damn this author, always toying with my feelings. The political drama/affairs, with people always trying to better themselves at the expense of someone else is looking to ruin some more characters that I like. This time it's the turn of
Gennai, the awesome female ronin that's working to find a cure for the disease that keeps killing the Japanese men, Aonuma, the half Japanese doctor that has helped the Ooku a lot, and Okitsugu, the woman that is realizing Yoshimune's wish about finding a cure for the disease
What hurts, as usual, is how petty feelings, mostly born from misunderstandings, are making certain individuals act in a way that helps no one and instead can only make things worse for everyone.
I really hope volume 10 won't break my heart like previous volumes did.

Canaan volume 2
P9t.jpg

Story doesn't stray too much from what I remember of the anime, maybe adding some scenes like the interactions between Maria and Yunyun.
Still really enjoyable for me given my love for the anime.

wonzo

Banned
Off topic, but I just saw that you're the only person who has Ookawa Ryuuhou in their favorites on MAL. I'm glad you, too, are an enlightened individual.
I am but one of many from the (somewhat) enlightened AnimeGAF, and the blessed light of El Cantare shone upon it.

goldenlaws.jpg

Wiseblade

1) Why on earth are you browsing community? Use subscriptions!

2) Don't worry, once I sort out my pc everything will go back to normal.

wonzo

Banned
Generating your own waifu > all
Who still reads manga anyway, behold my olive oil waifu
The Barcode KANOJO brings you a new encounter with virtual girlfriends called 'KANOJO' on your iPhone. To find her, you just need to scan the barcode attached to any kinds of goods using your iPhone.
Once you have your own KANOJO, you can take care of her to increase her love, find another KANOJO, or steal a new one from other users.
netorare.gif

holy shitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom