• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koi ni Nare! 2
tumblr_mrmzwokq851qbxqfpo1_500.png

Still should just pass up the teacher and go for his best friend Nakajima. Maybe Nakajima really doesnt have a girlfriend even though he's mysteriously out. Oh well teacher gives really memorable advice.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Jesus fucking CHRIST at that Naruto Spoiler. -_____________________________-

So let's recap
1) Rin and Kushina died on the same day, one year apart. Obito blames Minato for her death

2) Rin INTENTIONALLY committed suicide for the sole purpose so that the village wouldn't be destroyed when it was unleashed.

3) Exactly one year later, because of Rin, Obito attacks Konoha with a bijuu that far surpasses the Sanbi, to get revenge for letting Rin die, thus her dying to protect the village was pointless and her memory being spat on by the man who "loves" (read: fucking retardedly obsessed with) her.

4) Obito didn't attack the village because he KNEW that Kushina was going to be weak during Childbirth. No he attacked for SYMBOLISM!!!11 because RIN DIED WTF!

5) Instead of the Konoha attack to be motived by some deep complex plan to frame the Uchiha, it's NOPE! Fucking Rin. AGAIN!!

6) He turned Naruto into a paper bomb because Minato "let Rin die!" Let that sink in for a moment of how disturbed he is.

7) A fucking girl who has about as much characterization as fucking Tenten is LITERALLY the ENTIRE reason for the plot!!

Someone killl this fucking shitty ass villain already. What a whiny bitch of a character

Oro or Pain would have been better final villains. This is just sad.

Erigu

[...]
Obito didn't attack the village because he KNEW that Kushina was going to be weak during Childbirth. No he attacked for SYMBOLISM!!!11 because RIN DIED WTF!
I want to believe it still is the former, and the rest is a coincidence. Not much better, mind you, but...

By the way, does that make it even worse that Minato couldn't recognize Obito during the attack? I guess it kinda does!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fairy Tail

Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

ElFly

I want to believe it still is the former, and the rest is a coincidence. Not much better, mind you, but...

By the way, does that make it even worse that Minato couldn't recognize Obito during the attack? I guess it kinda does!

Considering that the genre has the tradition where people can recognize each other's masters when fighting, it is super weird.

So let's recap
1) Rin and Kushina died on the same day, one year apart. Obito blames Minato for her death

2) Rin INTENTIONALLY committed suicide for the sole purpose so that the village wouldn't be destroyed when it was unleashed.

3) Exactly one year later, because of Rin, Obito attacks Konoha with a bijuu that far surpasses the Sanbi, to get revenge for letting Rin die, thus her dying to protect the village was pointless and her memory being spat on by the man who "loves" (read: fucking retardedly obsessed with) her.

4) Obito didn't attack the village because he KNEW that Kushina was going to be weak during Childbirth. No he attacked for SYMBOLISM!!!11 because RIN DIED WTF!

5) Instead of the Konoha attack to be motived by some deep complex plan to frame the Uchiha, it's NOPE! Fucking Rin. AGAIN!!

6) He turned Naruto into a paper bomb because Minato "let Rin die!" Let that sink in for a moment of how disturbed he is.

7) A fucking girl who has about as much characterization as fucking Tenten is LITERALLY the ENTIRE reason for the plot!!

Someone killl this fucking shitty ass villain already. What a whiny bitch of a character

And kishi almost finishes the complete ruination of the thing that made him famous

So let's recap

Read this and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

got a nice laugh for the rest of the day

So, uh, I guess we can talk about manga in here again now.

Hideout 1-9 (END)
MC takes his love-love waifu on a happy fun time holiday, but accidentally strays into the cave of hugs and smiles in which a grumpy gentleman has set up residence. Fortunately they're able to talk things out like civilised people and everyone lives happily ever after.

Features some of the best manga art I've seen to date. Highly recommended for horror affiliates.

Acid08

Banned

Hideout 1-9 (END)

MC takes his love-love waifu on a happy fun time holiday, but accidentally strays into the cave of hugs and smiles in which a grumpy gentleman has set up residence. Fortunately they're able to talk things out like civilised people and everyone lives happily ever after.

Features some of the best manga art I've seen to date. Highly recommended for horror affiliates.
That looks amazing! Will check it out.

Aizo

Banned
I found my new NTR target:

What did you scan...?

Hideout 1-9 (END)

Yes, I really enjoyed Hideout, too! There are so many good horror manga shorts. I think I usually prefer them over long horror serializations. Not always, but usually.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The new thread title is terrible and even more terrible for replacing the hilarious last one

Aizo

Banned
I love One Piece, but even I think the new title sucks.

Edit: was it the opposite earlier or I don't know how to read? Before, it was rude, but now it's just blasphemy.

ffdgh

Hmm? What's with the title?

So let's recap

The way you worded this gave me a good laugh especially the last part lol.

Not really "Manga", but Manhua-author Benjamin is also releasing some Merchandise now. Just saw this great umbrella:

And ordered a hand-signed poster by him:

I just wish more people would have some kind of "own"-style than copy the one of another especially when it comes to Manga. When I was at the bookstore yesterday and bought I am a Hero 5 I saw one Manga, that exactly looked like Fairy Tale /Rave, but by another author.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom