• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Little Witch Academia
lwaoneshot.png

This needs to be a series so bad. ;_;

Aizo

Banned
Fraction (Vol. 1; End)
This is the second work of Kago's that I've read. As much as I dislike ero-guro, he's a very clever and skilled individual.
999094fc_o.png

I do wish he would use his skill for other genres, but he may lose what makes him unique, I suppose. Ero-guro is quite a niche market, and as I've said before, I'm not sure I understand why someone would specifically seek ero-guro out. I love Horror, and I don't mind blood, but depicting torture and violence sexually really disgusts me.

I looked up the film he talks about in the manga, The Crippled Masters, because I had to see this scene.

Tacitus_

I dunno, the first comment on the raws is someone saying
LOL it was all a dream
so I can't say for sure until someone who reads Japanese checks out the chapter

I'm going to have a meltdown
if it was just a dream,
:lol
Checking out the raws,
he is writhing on a bed after saying goodbye to the girl on the previous page
. Too bad I don't read japanese :|

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I only count one really horrific tag, maybe another depending on how you look at it.

Haly

Body transformation?

It's really the confluence of them all together, I think.

No, necrophilia.

Body transformation can be pretty bad I guess, but if you're just turning into a toaster then that's whatever.

Haly

Always a good assumption to make yes.

That said, body transformation can be very unsettling, as with Yume Tsukai.

wonzo

Banned
Most of Horihone Saizou's stuff tends to involve body transformation of some kind but it's mostly symbolic of the physical and mental changes one goes through in puberty, just taken to a ridiculous extreme.

I'd recommend checking out Secret Dog God Kokoko-chan at the very least.

Most of Horihone Saizou's stuff tends to involve body transformation of some kind but it's mostly symbolic of the physical and mental changes one goes through in puberty, just taken to a ridiculous extreme.

I'd recommend checking out Secret Dog God Kokoko-chan at the very least.

KfNyxKr.jpg

dumbyugi

Jump TOC Issue #39 :
Kuroko's Basket (Cover, Lead Color)
One Piece
Ansatsu Kyôshitsu
Shokugeki no Sôma
Toriko
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Niskoi (Color)
Naruto
Hime Dol! (23p)
Hinomaru Zumô / Kawada (Oneshot, color)
Kurokuroku
World Trigger
Ginga Patrol Jaco
Haikyû!!
Beelzebub
Gintama
Kochi Kame
Soul Catcher(s)
Smoky B.B.
Bleach (Absent)

Issue #40 :
Shokugeki no Sôma (Cover, Lead Color)
World Triger (Color)
Nisekoi x Ore Monogatari!! Cross-over (Boys Chapter) (Color)
Mochizuki / Kaiki Combination (Oneshot, color, 47p)
Bleach (Absent)

Lain

B=Witch!

So THAT is how witches become sorceresses?!
I found the second page, with
Madoka, the Sorceress from Dragon's Crown
and that other one to be quite funny for a lot of reasons.
The only negative is that it's too damn short!

Edit: I forgot to say that Asano is coming to Lucca 2013 this year (31 October - 3 November) and for the event we're gonna get CTRL+T and A Girl By The Sea 2 (there's also Punpun 12, but who cares about that?!).

Andeeeh

Naruto 643

So what I reckon is going to happen in the next chapter:

1. Mass Kage Bushin
2. Naruto touches everyone, while touching Minato
3. They all teleport out.
4. Then they burn up all of Kyuubi's Charkra
5. Madara thinking he will live through it since his an edo tensei. But instead dies, because Tobi's attacks are light/dark justus

FZZ

Banned
Okay so I wanted to know what all this hubbub about Aunt Tits was and to put it simply I got hooked and burned through everything that's been released. All I can say is it's some surprisingly good shit.

I prefer it when Naruto gets his chakra from his own sources, not just the fox.

Sage mode rules and as soon as this manga was finished with it post pain saga, this manga went down hill for me.

Sage mode is my favorite technique in the series concerning Naruto. But as soon as he combines it with full Kyuubi (and the other tailed beasts), he's going to look exactly like that Six Paths sage and you can say goodbye to SM being used alone again.

Malvingt2

Magi 193

Oh wow... More clues about King Solomon.. I loved this chapters and the Medium is just too much for the crew..

Edit:
Now I do think that Aladdin may be a reincarnation of one of the King Solomon's Three wise Magi

I guess people missed it since it was the last post of the page.

One Piece

Loved the dwarf airport. lmao at the art art fruit powers.

Law is fucked. And dat tease about Doflamingo past.

Magi 183

I wonder how old she is *shudders*

Hinamatsuri 28

Interesting new character. It will be amusing when he meets Nitta.

So what happened exactly at the end of the chapter? Is Naruto using the Yang chakra or was that his normal fox form?

He is using more chakra to almost definitely create a massive amount of kage bunshins. One for each ninja and while his main body is making contact with Minato, he'll teleport all of them out of there. He's not absorbing that half, not yet.

Shouldn't he have learned Flying Thunder God by now too?

One Piece

I thought Law was too powerful when he was reintroduced after the time skip but turning Joker into one of the biggest baddies is actually surprising. Obviously Luffy will beat Joker but he's been given a huge padding as far as backstory and world relevance.

mhs004

Jump TOC Issue #39 :
Kuroko's Basket (Cover, Lead Color)
One Piece
Ansatsu Kyôshitsu
Shokugeki no Sôma
Toriko
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Niskoi (Color)
Naruto
Hime Dol! (23p)
Hinomaru Zumô / Kawada (Oneshot, color)
Kurokuroku
World Trigger
Ginga Patrol Jaco
Haikyû!!
Beelzebub
Gintama
Kochi Kame
Soul Catcher(s)
Smoky B.B.
Bleach (Absent)

Issue #40 :
Shokugeki no Sôma (Cover, Lead Color)
World Triger (Color)
Nisekoi x Ore Monogatari!! Cross-over (Boys Chapter) (Color)
Mochizuki / Kaiki Combination (Oneshot, color, 47p)
Bleach (Absent)

I can sense the end of gintama is near which makes me sad. Smoky B.B. will be done soon same with soul catchers hopefully. Besides gintama's slot I like the rankings this week.

Gin Tama will be missed.

Toriko still isn't doing the numbers OP/Naruto do as far as volume sales. I wonder if they'll hit a peak soon and always stay around the same amount of copies sold?

Not that it matters, Kishi and Kubo will return for another series but I'd rather have some new creators lead the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom