• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhs004

I've been watching the silver spoon anime and I've been liking it. I'm just wondering if it has been revealed what is up with the main character and his mom?

Tripon

Charlie Nishinaka – Cheers Ch.86-87

Lewd series is lewd.

c1708.jpg

Tripon

Lord is this going to be the next smutgaf book? If so we may need to reevaluate our criteria.

What, gaf wasn't reading this before? Its been translated for years. I would have thought 20-30 something women dressed in cheerleader outfits would have been right up in gaf's alley...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What, gaf wasn't reading this before? Its been translated for years. I would have thought 20-30 something women dressed in cheerleader outfits would have been right up in gaf's alley...

I meant in the way we read something like food-smut or aunt tits.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

There's your problem

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka 01-02

aHKq60Zl.png

I guess a series about dungeon explorers, gods, guilds and whatever.

First chapter was pretty much a giant info dump. Like everything was explained here and there. I mean it gives a nice setting but way too much to process.

Second chapter was not that bad. The main character is likable and even though this might as well scream harem, at least the main character realizes his weakness and wants to do something about it.

Will probably keep reading.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Attack on Titan (all caught up)

So, this has been... interesting.
Pacing is kind of all over, but the story is still interesting.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Toriko

With how crazy things are getting I really don't know where the series can go. There are millions of people well above the level Toriko and his friends are at. I don't see how they can close the gap in such a short time even with shounen spirit.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
TORIKO

It's always very funny to see every time the "invisible announcer" appears on mangas.

I mean, the one who announce "AND NOW WE HAVE A FIGHTING B IN HERE", "NOW WE MOVE ON TO B FIGHTING C OVER THERE."

It's so funny, hahaha.

Toriko
I'm conflicted because I kind of want to see the fights between the top tier characters but at the same time I want to hurry along and see the aftermath of the meteor shower (which undoubtedly be a training arc).

Shokugeki no Soma
Haven't had a foodgasm that blows off your clothes for equal opportunity fanservice in while. Kind of in the mood for karaage now

Jintor

Oh man, can't wait to read a chapter with those kinds of reactions :(

Idol Pretender 14

/edit lol well that was shit. But then again this entire series has pretty much been contrived drama... just usually the comedy carries it.

Gorgeous art though.

Sakura no Kimi

NGxZecS.png

An one-shot about a girl walking past a guy every morning and what happens as the seasons change.

Short, bittersweet, but a nice read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom