• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
UQ Holder 1

Okay Akamatsu, you have my attention. You may have left Negima open, but this looks like you're having fun with this right from the beginning. Just don't fuck it up.

Also, older Eva makes this immediately appealing.

Sora no Otoshimono 01-73

AyLONmM.jpg

The whiplash in tone in this series is just so weird.

Happy and pervy, suddenly super sad, suddenly some great twist that doesn't get touched upon at all in the next chapter.

It pretty became pretty enjoyable to just keep reading cause I had to know how all these plot points get resolved even though more just kept coming up. And now suddenly it's the end of the world and I don't even think any of them will get touched upon.

Still had a blast in reading through it. The comedy bits were great, the interesting bits were interesting and the drama was pretty nicely done even though it does reach the point of why oh god why.

Tobe

so just read all of blush dc that there is to read. im hooked and goddamn the feels, i cant hold them :'(

its a good read, little creepy little too obscene, but genuine feels right there.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The split between the childlike face and the child-bearing hips is so jarring.

They look like green haired Wendy. I don't know if that's gross because he draws Wendy that way or because he's drawing Miku like Wendy.

Dresden

Been a long time since I last read Fairy Tale, but Wendy looked like a child, that thing looks like Wendy's face shopped onto Lucy's frame.

Kabuto

MS came out first. woot

Naruto

Even with one arm, Minato is still beast enough to teleport the whole Alliance out.
I love the interaction between the Tobirama and Naruto hahaha.
I guess Madara and Hashirama got stuck in the barrier.

smurfx

get some go again
so the 1st hokage's chakra is bigger than naruto + the complete kyuubi? give me a break. i like how the young were supposed to surpass the old but then you have the first hokages being completely hax and beyond any of the current characters.

Spongebob

Banned
I'm not a fan of how Tobirama is a jack of all trades and a master of none.

He invented shadow clones, edo tensei and hiraishin, but he's outclassed at performing each of those jutsus...

so the 1st hokage's chakra is bigger than naruto + the complete kyuubi? give me a break. i like how the young were supposed to surpass the old but then you have the first hokages being completely hax and beyond any of the current characters.
Thousand hand Buddha says hi.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh you guys are so cranky. Nice chapter that clearly wasn't designed to be a "battle" chapter.

Angry Grimace

I disagree.

There wasn't enough content in that chapter to justify 16 pages.

What, have you never read a weekly manga before? Because that happens like 80% of the time no matter what the manga is.

Spongebob

Banned
Aww I wanted more pages for naruto. Oh well lol at sasuke....and where the heck is kakashi?
Heh, I wanted more pages for Sasuke :/

He hasn't really done anything since his fight with Danzo.

What, have you never read a weekly manga before? Because that happens like 80% of the time no matter what the manga is.
Have I never read a weekly manga before? Yes I have, lol.

This chapter felt more stretched for content than other chapters (I follow this series very closely).

Looking through some Naruto forms right now and I'm not alone in this thinking.

Naruto

Now, the final battle can start.
I though it already started :/

Angry Grimace

Heh, I wanted more pages for Sasuke :/

He hasn't really done anything since his fight with Danzo.

Have I never read a weekly manga before? Yes I have, lol.

This chapter felt more stretched for content than other chapters (I follow this series very closely).

Looking through some Naruto forms right now and I'm not alone in this thinking.

I though it already started :/

I'm not trying to be dismissive but what Naruto forums say is pretty meaningless.

wonzo

Banned
Me and the Devil Blues 21-28 END
How could anyone possibly even think of cancelling this after the kinda insane shit that just went down in this volume? HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE????

i am so mad right now fuckkkkkk

Metal B

One Piece 719
Kinda like this chapter, though it can be better if the outcome of the fight didn't Chinjao retrieve his drill head. lol at Chinjao vs Garp.

Luffys greatest ability is making new friends and allies. Intentionally or not. I guess Chinjao will help Luffy busting out of somewhere or destroying something later in the story.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Me and the Devil Blues 21-28 END

How could anyone possibly even think of cancelling this after the kinda insane shit that just went down in this volume? HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE????

i am so mad right now fuckkkkkk

Then imagine the author going on to do prison school.

Though I do enjoy prison school.

Shengar

Luffys greatest ability is making new friends and allies. Intentionally or not. I guess Chinjao will help Luffy busting out of somewhere or destroying something later in the story.

That exactly the turn off for me. The reason I like this chapter is the part where Chinjao lose his drll head and have to watch his treasures become unreachable because of it. But yeah its Luffy, and Jesus Burgess still hyped me for future chapter.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

Poor Chinjao, losing his greatest asset like that. Good thing Luffy managed to get it back, and it's obvious now he's going to be an ally a/la Duval.

I get the feeling Block D is going to get delayed due to the arena's destruction and the incoming Dwarf invasion.

Naruto

Man you guys are being overly harsh with this chapter, I thought it did a good job of showing father and son work together to accomplish something that wasn't simply big attack no jutsu. I enjoyed it more then most of these final battle chapters

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Himuoto! Umaru-chan

A manga about the world's most annoying little sister and her extreme pushover of a brother.

Kinda cute. Also kirie seems to be becoming a semi-regular now so I'll keep reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom