• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhs004

But that's the "other guy"!

Haha I'm also taking it because I need four semesters of a foreign language for my major and I thought Japanese would be kind of cool. I've not been enjoying it though. Learning foreign languages is tough I took two years of French and found it tough also. I've forgot it all to.

Lain

Sore wa Koi
m5u.jpg

Minazuki Juuzoh is one of the few authors that can make me appreciate even yaoi content.

Ore koi! boys side
tumblr_msinyn8YIT1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Who did the drawings, looked kind of weak all around. Otherwise, somewhat entertaining but the whole cast of the non nisekoi manga is pretty bland (one random person in the back though needed more coverage).

Finalow

just finished Buraiden Gai

buraiden_gai_v01c01_0641-e1294787133379-300x263.jpg

dat Fukumoto, good stuff. the ending was great as well. too bad that it's only 5 volumes.
I'm reading Ten now, didn't realize there was a sequel to Akagi.

Wolf & Mary 1
MC accidentally kills his friend (these things happen) and tries to dispose of the body. Then his girlfriend comes over, catches him in the act and rats him out to a passing policeman. Except the policeman isn't a policeman, he's actually a serial killer who the MC's been talking to over the internet. Murderous hijinks will likely ensue.

It's full colour throughout and the art is highly artful. Just needs a decent female character (who doesn't get murdered) to cement itself as something truly amazing.

also I sorta qualified as a lawyer today lol

Aizo

Banned
Korean is quite a logical and scientific language, which may be considered superior... At least when written. I just wish it wasn't so hard to pronounce. &#50528;? &#50640;? They sound the same to me!!

Wiseblade

Eh, it's a more consistent language than english.
Yeah, but English is so resilient. Screwing up in a language like french leaves you with an unintelligible mess. But you can butcher English and still have people understand you pretty easily. And since having people understand the message you want to convey is the whole point of a language, I'd say that makes English pretty good.

The World God Only Knows

Well, I finally took the plunge into this series.
Keima should end up with Chihiro. If he doesn't, the entire series will retroactively suck.

I can already taste your delicious tears.

No, I will hold onto hope. All the girls with goddesses will die as part of the sacrifice to seal up the runaway spirits again. Elsie and Haqua will return to hell. Chihiro and Keima can live out the rest of their lives together

For clarification, I read all 241 chapters this weekend.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
No, I will hold onto hope. All the girls with goddesses will die as part of the sacrifice to seal up the runaway spirits again. Elsie and Haqua will return to hell. Chihiro and Keima can live out the rest of their lives together

For clarification, I read all 241 chapters this weekend.

Is there still time travel bullshit?

Wiseblade

Which is the most bloated arc?

DB - Namek
TWGOK - Time travel
Magi - Magnostadt war
HxH - Chimera Ant
Naruto - Shinobi War

Shout if I'm missing something obvious.

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome Manga 18 - 23
What the hell is up with the translations ? -_-

Also, French 3.3.7 Byooshi!! vol 9 in March 2014 because of disappointing sales...shit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom