• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
nagatoro saga 1-3

nagatoro2.gif

to think i'll never have a sadistic understudy ;_;

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
One Piece 720.

A fun chapter and a nice break from all the tournament stuff, although I must say, it seems like Oda is just incapable of drawing attractive looking females without putting them in ridiculous fan-servicey attire, hahaha.

Big One

Banned
One Piece B

Solid chapter, finally a break from all of this fighting. Hopefully the next few chapters give us a flashback about this country's history.

Bleach B

Color page was fantastic. Shit's getting real in the storyline but that usually means we're getting hundreds of chapters of shitty fights unfortunately.

Naruto F

Don't care, didn't read.

Big One

Banned
Giving scores to stuff you don't even read is such a stupid thing to do. Why would you even bother to mention it then? Just to look cool?
I already know it's going to suck, just like last week, and the week before it, and the week before that, and the week before that one... Fuck Naruto. Series deserves to be buried alongside trash like Wolf Guy.

wonzo

Banned
big 3: F for the fat shits they bring each week

agbts v2: A++++++ GOAT

aunt tits 92: F stands for fiendzone

berserk 334: A+++ rickert's moe as fuck

hxh 341: c- for hiatus next week

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I already know it's going to suck, just like last week, and the week before it, and the week before that, and the week before that one... Fuck Naruto. Series deserves to be buried alongside trash like Wolf Guy.
Well just so you know, you're right (about this week's chapter that is).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Giving scores to stuff you don't even read is such a stupid thing to do. Why would you even bother to mention it then? Just to look cool?

He thinks he's funny and edgy.

Oh man, you're dark!

YQZaiv4.png

(Didn't you read like 1/20th of Wolf Guy before you quit?)

Dresden

laker fans are one piece fans

used to winning

on a downturn right now but faithful that it'll get back up there

---

I'm glad that you guys have managed to keep it civil for the most part. Right?

Haha omg I would laugh so hard.

That was probably the worst ending to anything ever.

Edit: Also, if the Arrancar/Hueco Mundo arc was any indication, don't kid yourself into believing Bleach will end in two years, lol.
That won´t happen.

And it´s well known that Kubo´s editors forced his to prolong the HM arc because of the popularity of the characters. It should not have been this long.
It will feel a lot more peaceful.

Beam will disappear too
First i won´t go anywhere. I read plenty of manga, and unlike you i don´t wish for manga to be bad because you are insecure about your own choice.

Second of all unlike you i don´t start crap like wishing for manga to be bad, because you are so insecure about your own favorite manga.

Third, unlike you i don´t go to other thread just to trash other manga and feel cool with the rest because it´s, what you guys think the cool thing to do, especially in your case where it´s done because you don´t know anything about the manga. Oh ueah i still remember you saying that Tousen did not get any development in the toonami thread, lol.
Obviously only idiots would think such an ending would be horrible, only people with vast intelligence would be able to comprehend it

Edit: I'm sorry I couldn't type that with a straight face lol
Of course you could not write with straight face, because you never understand what actually happens in Bleach
I couldn't help but laugh. Oh god :lol
Same to you.
This is already impossible.

The terribleness of the Reborn ending lies in the fact that the protagonist acknowledged that he didn't change or grow at all since the beginning of the manga. This was one of the things we were looking forward to the most as readers. Tsuna's growth was teased with the "TenYearLater Tsuna" stuff and with him being called a "no good loser" from the start. Sure, the arc ended terribly as well but as a manga the real shittiness lied in the Tsuna part. Ichigo has already acknowledged and grown as a character since the beginning so that can't happen.

It could still have a bad ending, but nothing like the garbage that was Reborn.
Bleach will never end like Reborn because of this.
I want this; I want Aizen to come back. Greatest villian evah :(
Aizen will be back, one way or another.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That won´t happen.

And it´s well known that Kubo´s editors forced his to prolong the HM arc because of the popularity of the characters. It should not have been this long.

First i won´t go anywhere. I read plenty of manga, and unlike you i don´t wish for manga to be bad because you are insecure about your own choice.

Second of all unlike you i don´t start crap like wishing for manga to be bad, because you are so insecure about your own favorite manga.

Third, unlike you i don´t go to other thread just to trash other manga and feel cool with the rest because it´s, what you guys think the cool thing to do, especially in your case where it´s done because you don´t know anything about the manga. Oh ueah i still remember you saying that Tousen did not get any development in the toonami thread, lol.

Of course you could not write with straight face, because you never understand what actually happens in Bleach

Same to you.

Bleach will never end like Reborn because of this.

Aizen will be back, one way or another.
I don't understand how its possible to take Bleach this seriously.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Beam needs to take this medicine called the "chill pill".

Seriously Beam chill out man. You are giving Bleach fans a bad name like the overzealous Naruto and OP fans.

You gotta admit though, it can be tough sometimes to feel chill where seemingly almost everyone is shitting and laughing at your favorite manga 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

I can sometimes feel his pain since I am a fan of Naruto, hahahaha.

You gotta admit though, it can be tough sometimes to feel chill where seemingly almost everyone is shitting and laughing at your favorite manga 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

But you are so relaxed about it and at worst simply say that isn't true.

Yeah its annoying when people post crap that isn't true and shit on your favorite manga based on that. But if they were never fans in the first place, you can't expect them to remember every detail that you as a fan keep in mind and let alone convince them of your way of thinking.

Beam is a bit too aggressive when replying which causes other members to rile up as well.

Its fun most of the time to discuss how Bleach, OP and Naruto does their chapters and if in your opinion whether the chapters were good or not.

Sometimes a really good debate comes out of the different style but other times members just end up trying to find ways to shit on the manga to make their own favorite manga sound/look better.

Thats my opinion on the matter anyways.

I don't understand how its possible to take Bleach this seriously.

It´s not really that. It´s that some people intentionally characterize things to fit their own narratives, and agenda ie to make it bad, and praise the manga that they like to high heavens. And other people do it because of their ignorance about Bleach.

It gets tiring after getting so repetitive and done by the same people.

wonzo

Banned
If anyone takes criticism of something they like so personally they end up hurling abuse at others then they're nothing but a petulant child that needs to take a few steps back and start reflecting upon themselves.

Unfaithful Woman by Ootomo Megane

Firehawk posted this on irc yesterday (and didn't even bother to post itt :< ) so I may as well. It's a good oneshot about a teacher (whom was spurned by a former lover) in a sexual relationship with a student and the quirky relationship they have. You could do far worse than giving this a go.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
But you are so relaxed about it and at worst simply say that isn't true.

-Snip-

I guess he is just passionate about Bleach.

One Piece

I'm touched by Nami's tragic backstory.

I honestly can't seem to recall an attractive female in One Piece that *does not* get "sexified" with enhanced boobs/ass/bikinis/extremely short skirt/legs by Oda. Maybe that one lady from the very 1st chapter? Maybe Vivi too, but I am not really sure.

Big One

Banned

You shouldn't ever take something personally if someone has an opposing opinion to yours on something like a manga/film/video game/whatever. We're all reading manga because we enjoy it, and truthfully that's what matters the most.

I guess he is just passionate about Bleach.

I honestly can't seem to recall an attractive female in One Piece that *does not* get "sexified" with enhanced boobs/ass/bikinis/extremely short skirt/legs by Oda. Maybe that one lady from the very 1st chapter? Maybe Vivi too, but I am not really sure.

Yeah, it i s a pity...the series actually buck the trend in the early chapters....

Dragon's rioting 10

People always forget about the face. It's always about the boobs, waist and ass.

I swear the MC will find out one day that the doctor who diagnosed him with the hentai syndrome will turn out to be a crackpot old lier or that the disease disappears after reaching 18 years old, leading Rintaro to make the most members of the school his harem of beauties.

Ayane should be main girl of course because red head dragon is best dragon girl. Then again Kyoka is getting some attention and is seriously growing on me. Rino is meh.

With amount of things on your list it be hard to find a manga that does not do that .
Then again since most other manga don't even let there characters change there cloths as much as OP .

Yeah, it i s a pity...the series actually buck the trend in the early chapters....

That because of Oda art style \ how good he can draw back then more than anything .
His art work was much more plain and less detail and that goes for everything compare to now .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom