• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces PlayStation livestream schedule & links for TGS 2013

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
So, will there be a stream or something tonight?

Takao

Banned
If they're not streaming it this press conference is unlikely to contain a lot of big news. Last week's conference was probably the real deal.

Sakura

So....30 more minutes?

Is this the presentation that is going to detail the "final specifications" of the PS4???

Tomorrow is the keynote, not today.
As the blog says:
As the Tokyo Game Show kicks off here in Japan, Sony will be leading off the proceedings with a keynote presentation entitled "Life With PlayStation 4" at 10:30am local time on Thursday, September 19. (That's 6:30pm Wednesday night on the US West Coast)

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Tomorrow is the keynote, not today.
As the blog says:

So that means that the "pre-TGS" conference is today?

God damn, Japan, why are you so far from my country to make calculations.

Sakura

So that means that the "pre-TGS" conference is today?

God damn, Japan, why are you so far from my country to make calculations.

The pre-TGS conference is in like 6 hours I believe. But it isn't being livestreamed, and I don't think there will be anything of note? It sounds like it is more just for the non-Japan Asia market.

Reveirg

The pre-TGS conference is in like 6 hours I believe. But it isn't being livestreamed, and I don't think there will be anything of note? It sounds like it is more just for the non-Japan Asia market.

But I thought Sony said they'd split their reveals between the september 9 and september 18 via dengeki?

Anko

The timing for that Ustream is 2 hours early though. Do they usually start that early?
And none of the PS Asia sites mentioned the existence of this conference, despite its content, probably because there's no stream.

nightever

OP is saying that this is part 2 of "SCEJA Press Conference 2013" though

Initially it's yoshida himself tweeted that people could expect for more Jap/Asia news for PS4 on 9/9 and 9/18. However, it's later been clarified that the second one is for other Asian markets.
So I guess we won't see anything new today, but I still have hope we may hear something about their unannunced 1st party games on tomorrow's keynote.

Anko

Initially it's yoshida himself tweeted that people could expect for more Jap/Asia news for PS4 on 9/9 and 9/18. However, it's later been clarified that the second one is for other Asian markets.
So I guess we won't see anything new today
, but I still have hope we may hear something about their unannunced 1st party games on tomorrow's keynote.
Stop reminding me that we're not important. *cries*

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Started but the translator is so fast to me.

Edit - It is about Asia... no surprise here... Vita first.

Dude, stop, you're probably watching the other Japanese PS conference. Unless you really want to have a deja vu.

EDIT: LOL, you are!

EDIT: Read the previous posts, man!

Metalmarc

Its currently 11:12am in tokyo right now so another 23:48 to go
Starts 10am sept 19th in tokyo,
but 18th in the usa , usa time tho will be 9pm edt

DSveno

Banned
Its currently 11:12am in tokyo right now so another 23:48 to go
Starts sept 19th

So, according to this, 8 more hours to go?

64e7655fjw1e804ipmcenj20ne0gjadj.jpg

Bullza2o

Looks like a lot of people are getting confused mixing up the 18th and 19th conferences. It seems the 18th conference is ~7 hours from now.

Top Bottom