• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom announces TGS 2023 lineup, schedule

Kdad

Resident Evil 4 VR Mode, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, and more.

• September 21
    • 23:00 to 23:50 JST – Tokyo Game Show 2023 Capcom Online Special Program – Get all the latest Capcom news in our pre-recorded stream as part of Tokyo Game Show Online!

All last gen/cross gen except for 1 VR version of an old game.

Visit our booth for a chance to play our latest games. We will also have on-stage

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Surprises there still going with exoprimal, the latest content patch managed to bring it back up to 1500 players briefly on steam, but it's returning to the around 650 it was hitting before that quickly.

As for xbox it didn't even cause it to return to the top 50 most played games despite it being on Gamepass. It's not long for this world.

Last edited:

supernova8

Banned
Surprises there still going with exoprimal, the latest content patch managed to bring it back up to 1500 players briefly on steam, but it's returning to the around 650 it was hitting before that quickly.

As for xbox it didn't even cause it to return to the top 50 most played games despite it being on Gamepass. It's not long for this world.
I might attend TGS again this year (live not too far from where it's usually held) just to get some photos of the absolutely dead and barren Exoprimal demo stations, unironically right next to likely packed RE4 VR and SF6 areas all within the Capcom booth.

Was my first time to attend last year and honestly I don't know what I was expecting but it was just a bunch of insanely long lines for a few games, a load of (mostly shit) indie games, and then a load of places to buy merch. Got myself a nice hoodie and took some photos with genuinely hot booth babes (yeah we still have that to look forward to at least).

Last edited:

BbMajor7th

Sure, I'll take another look at Dragon's Dogma II. Hopefully, the franchise gets the reception it deserves this time - would still love them to drop a 60FPS patch for the Dark Arisen console port though.

Top Bottom