• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That new Next Gen smell...post your favorite gifs!

onilink88

X:
if1OVmzNQIe98.gif
iUhTr7DK5effc.gif

iggQr07acQxHA.gif
iXvPBpi16SiJy.gif

All of my hnng.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Currently my favorite X gif:

skyfisht4jjd.gif

Man BF4 and Killzone look so fucking good, I wish those visuals/worlds were being used in genres I cared about. D:

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Google Chrome is crying trying to deal with these gifs. I love it.
I also absolutely love seeing X gifs. The game looks phenomenal.

skyfisht4jjd.gif

Stop posting nintendo gifs, you know they don't belong here. Stop trying.

Not only have you not read the OP, but you're already here trying to order other members about what to post, in a topic that isn't even yours. You should get over yourself.

Is there an arrow just hanging in the air in this gif or is it a) me or b) a part of the game that's frozen time or something?

Yep. And the hit box looks completely screwed up on the initial overhead strike. He didn't even come close to actually hitting him.

Gah, I can't wait to play this. I am experiencing physical pain right now with anticipation.

Sooo...the Snake just smokes a cigar all day long in one position? Cool.

Its always been banable, its rude not to read it. If you don't you miss the point of the topic.

I agree, I just don't recall it being banable

---

If I get a PS4, it will be because of this:

untitled-1kxu07.gif

Killzone Shadow Fall.

and this

It may not be the prettiest game for next gen, but it's still not bad looking. I think the drab, same-y colors are part of what makes it look old. It reminds one of CoD (which of course, is understandable) in that it's all very tan/olive-green/gray.

But hey, I mean, at least I've seen Titanfall.

ku-xlarge.gif

frizby

Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall look like tons of fun, but they look current gen. Driving games always look good, so it's tough to judge.

The ones that really blow me away are Infamous, Killzone, Division, and maybe Ryse if they sort out the animations.

Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall look like tons of fun, but they look current gen. Driving games always look good, so it's tough to judge.

The ones that really blow me away are Infamous, Killzone, Division, and maybe Ryse if they sort out the animations.

Dead Rising 3? Nuh-uh. The amount of Zombies in one scene is way more than you normally could do. I believe the explosions are "dynamic" (don't quote me on that, though). The textures are higher res as well. Idk, I just don't get that "feel" that I do of current gen with it.

Titanfall I agree. I think it's mostly the colors that do that like I said in my last post.

Top Bottom