• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HELP ME REMEMBER THIS SONG FROM THE 90s! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
It was catchy and I can't even remember lyrics or the band, just that it had a title like, "Track #2" or something.

kumanoki

Okay, help me remember a song from the '70s. Instrumental. Pretty mellow. Played in every mall and boutique in America in the late '70s/ early '80s. Had some muted trumpet.

kumanoki said:
Okay, help me remember a song from the '70s. Instrumental. Pretty mellow. Played in every mall and boutique in America in the late '70s/ early '80s. Had some muted trumpet.
Would that be Chuck Mangione's Feels So Good?

Archaix said:
Blur-Song 2?

(Woo hoo, dun dun dun dun dun dun dun woo hoo)

Impressive, although it would have been more impressive if you'd identified if the original poster had posted "(Woo hoo, dun dun dun dun dun dun dun woo hoo)" lol. :lol :lol

Loki

Count of Concision
I guess this is as good a place to ask this as any; I asked this about a year ago and nobody knew what song it was. :D

They used to play this rock instrumental song on K-Rock about 2-3 years ago; I'm not sure if the song was released around that time or is older. Part of it (I'm not sure if it's the beginning of the song or somewhere in the middle) sounds almost exactly like the (electric?) guitar intro to that old Jimmy Eats World song "The Middle"-- it's almost the EXACT same chords being played, except at a somewhat faster pace.

I don't have much to go on besides this except the fact that I also heard it on an episode of MTV Cribs about a year and a half ago for a few seconds. Does anyone know what song this could be? I know it's incredibly vague, but perhaps someone could just list the popular rock instrumentals of the past few years that would be played on a station like K-Rock and I can look them up on iTunes and preview the songs to see if they match.

Any help would be appreciated. :D

jenov4

Cerebral Palsy said:
One of the most annoying songs of the '90s. Who could forget it.

No, that title belongs to that Billy Ray Cyrus Achey Breaky Heart...

Arggh, so many bad memories...

Guzim

Jason said:
Damon Albarn sprayed me with water once. One day I will have my revenge.
But Damon is so dreamy....

damon5yb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom