• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 All Access on 11/14 - 11pm EST on Spike + Live Stream

Hanmik

In the glow of this mornings sun, stir your thoughts toward the day to come. Let sleep be riven from your senses and clarity pervade your mind. Here at its beginning, know that you witness the birth of no ordinary day. Here, at the suns glorious awakening, stir yourself to thoughts unbound.

maybe that was the Witness..?

Skeff

Chickens in radiation suits makes me think fallout.

Radiatiion suits is obvious and chickens could be because they're hiding underground in a vault.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Base jumping in Nepal - Uncharted 4
a boy, his friends, memories and tears? - Last Guardian
scifi epic ship to ship battles - Sony Santa Monica's new game
revived franchises - Syphon Filter

If 2/4 of these come true this gen then Sony have already won for me. But since they have already won they get double win points.

Sprinkle some GTA V and Journey HD on top and I'm spent.

HooYaH

I really think the epic ship battles is Colony Wars. Double Fine game may be the Chickens w/ Radiation Suit.

Has there been any game in Nepal? The word BASE is probably major. Uncharted?

Sounds like a location that you would find in an Uncharted adventure though. Uncharted feels like a Bond flick or Jason Bourne movie. Locations locations locations.

Seeing these responses is probably the joy of Gopher's next 2 weeks lmao. They are probably collected and turned into a desktop wallpaper. " Hey dude, check this out! Bahahahah "

And all we can do is sit here and go ...

070b9b118db912897ac6380e83c68ab2.gif

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
base jumping is actually spelled BASE Jumping.

Standing for "Building, Antenna, Span, and Earth (cliff)"
Four objects from which a person can jump from.

Bedlam

Wow, Demon's Souls 2 would be crazy.

But whether the reaction will be "MEGATON! Awesome, Sony!" or "what!? Fuck you Sony!" will entirely depend on who's developing it. Everything from Miyazaki to a completely different studio is possible.

Nibel

base jumping is actually spelled BASE Jumping.

Standing for "Building, Antenna, Span, and Earth (cliff)"
Four objects from which a person can jump from.

PS4 exclusive Red Bull Simulator 2014 coming? New IP? Old IP? Maybe it's BASED Jumping? Crackdown port?

Hanmik

my take on this..

Dont. Set them free. Allow yourself to dream a little. New generations, greater power, more freedom for devs.

14 days.

New genres, revived franchises, spectacular open world masterpieces, scifi epic ship to ship battles, pirates, ninjas, lootwhoring, chickens in radiation suits, point and clicks, music to set your heart aflame, BASE jumping in Nepal, capturing all your flags, angels and demons losing their minds, and a boy, his friends, memories and tears?

One things for sure, there is nothing like the start of a new gen.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you goooooo

chickens in radiation suits - Fallout 4 (a man can dream lol)
BASE jumping in Nepal - A turn based game.. maybe that Uncharted card game ported to PS4..? (lol a man can have Nightmares too)
angels and demons losing their minds - an RPG..
capturing all your flags - COD something deal with sony (lol)
and a boy, his friends, memories and tears - Harry Potter..?

sorry as you can see.. I have nothing..lol

fantomena

No. My account was not approved.

Sorry about the teasing, I will probably get blacklisted if I tell.

I don't think Im verified, but people on SteamGAF knows Im a journalist for my blog.

I see. I don't want you to be blacklisted. So I'm guessing Singstar PS4. Not really.

David Jaffe's new PS4 game

All I will say is that
games will be shown.

I need more than this Shin. Will the games be colorful?

Tsundere

Banned
Hotline is a tough game, I die a lot in each stage, yet it is deeply satisfying. Isn't Demon Souls like that as well?

I guess if you go in not being careful (for most people the first time), you'll die a lot. But when you get used to the mechanics you can pretty much run through the game. lol

Nibel

Hotline is a tough game, I die a lot in each stage, yet it is deeply satisfying. Isn't Demon Souls like that as well?

Yes, if you see it in that way - the Souls series rewards you even more for accomplishing various goals than Hotline Miami. Demon's Souls 2 is something amazing to look out for; especially if you love challenging but fair games

Top Bottom