• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 All Access on 11/14 - 11pm EST on Spike + Live Stream

I thought the show delivered big time. All they had to do was announce Uncharted to make the event a huge success and they did that. Plus, the Destiny beta is going to move some very hardcore Bungie gamers to the PS4 who might have stuck with the Xbox One. It may not move millions but there are people who will do that. Kojima showed up with something nobody asked for and it was crappy but whatever.

Towerfall also looked pretty darn cool. I also saw a gaucamelee PS4 bit running on the PS3 stream of the event. I didn't know that was coming over. I hope its a cross buy title. I own the PS3 version already.

Announcing a new Uncharted is like announcing a new Gran Turismo. We know it is going to happen soon enough. It was not that big of a reveal as The Last Guardian.

Announcing a new Uncharted is like announcing a new Gran Turismo. We know it is going to happen soon enough. It was not that big of a reveal as The Last Guardian.

What, am I in bizarro world or something? That is literally saying announcing your biggest frnachise is no big deal becuase you could have announced a sequel to a mid tier franchise that no one has visited since the PS2 era. Think about what your saying, man.

Uncharted was an announcement for the masses. Announcing the The Last Guardian would have pleased the internet message board community. Big difference. They just sold a shit ton of PS4's last night.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
What were you expecting

Something mindblowing? :p

At least something remotely interesting. Announcing that they're doing a new Uncharted was nice but also completely expected. The trailer itself didn't show anything.

What, am I in bizarro world or something? That is literally saying announcing your biggest frnachise is no big deal becuase you could have announced a sequel to a mid tier franchise that no one has visited since the PS2 era. Think about what your saying, man.

Uncharted was an announcement for the masses. Announcing the The Last Guardian would have pleased the internet message board community. Big difference. They just sold a shit ton of PS4's last night.

No, I felt the same way. If they had actually shown gameplay it would have been exciting, just showing a teaser to say "we're working on it!" was like Nintendo announcing they are doing a new Mario game at some point in the future, complete lack of surprise.

I am saying if they announced The Last Guardian on PS4. My wording was a bit off, sorry.

nasos_333

Indeed, a Demons Souls 2 would also be far more important for the RPG fans like me

I can wait and play any action game after any number of years, it is a huge RPG that would make all the difference to me and that has not happened yet

Sadly the rumor about Demons Souls 2 was not true :(

Of course there is FF15, if PS4 gets the best looking version due to hardware, i will buy one for that game, but a Demons Souls 2 would be so huge, i would buy a PS4 instantly with such an announcement (same for Ni no Kuni 2)

Same goes for xbox one, a game like Fable 4 or Lost Odyssey 2, Cry On etc would make all the difference between an instant buy and a wait for a price drop. Maybe Fable Legends (since it has a single player mode) turns out to be the game i buy xbox one for as well.

I got a 3DS for Bravely Defalt far before its release, because i had something huge to expect

Uncharted announcement was very important, but they only pleased action game fans last night

They could have announced a RPG also, action games are way shorter and easier to make expreiences, i would expect at least one proper RPG with 50-60 hours gameplay

I just want Demons Souls 2, that is all :)

Maybe they dont want to reveal it yet because of Witcher 3 and FF15 though, which could be an asset for PS4 if they turn out with much better than xbox one graphics

Indeed, a Demons Souls 2 would also be far more important for the RPG fans like me

I can wait and play any action game after any number of years, it is a huge RPG that would make all the difference to me and that has not happened yet

Sadly the rumor about Demons Souls 2 was not true :(

Of course there is FF15, if PS4 gets the best looking version due to hardware, i will buy one for that game, but a Demons Souls 2 would be so huge, i would buy a PS4 instantly with such an announcement (same for Ni no Kuni 2)

Same goes for xbox one, a game like Fable 4 or Lost Odyssey 2, Cry On etc would make all the difference between an instant buy and a wait for a price drop. Maybe Fable Legends (since it has a single player mode) turns out to be the game i buy xbox one for as well.

I got a 3DS for Bravely Defalt far before its release, because i had something huge to expect

Uncharted announcement was very important, but they only pleased action game fans last night

They could have announced a RPG also, action games are way shorter and easier to make expreiences, i would expect at least one proper RPG with 50-60 hours gameplay

I just want Demons Souls 2, that is all :)

Maybe they dont want to reveal it yet because of Witcher 3 and FF15 though, which could be an asset for PS4 if they turn out with much better than xbox one graphics

Well, we know Sony is watching these boards right now. They have said as much. If you want more RPG's, then talk up the matter to get their attention.

Top Bottom