• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea |OT| Episode One

system11

Agreed - I'm taking my time looking around, it already seems like there's a lot of map there which you might never see if you just plough through the story.

Yup, I'm dumb. I was trying to look for the DLC in the game's menu in the XBL marketplace. I looked at the description of the season pass and it said something access the DLC in the in-game. Kept on thinking what it meant about "in-game," and then it punched me in the face. "Oh, access the DLC from the menu IN THE GAME."

Derp. Downloading now. This'll take a while. Hooray for 1 mbps download speed!

Ezi0

Just checked the Season Pass store on the PS3 (UK) and nothing. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow :(.

RonanN1

Banned
Guys! Look at this trailer (the Burial at Sea Episode One Launch Trailer):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k6U2tE62goc

Than look at this one (the first trailer for Bioshock)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ymg2HzHF9-4

Do you notice anything? That guy from the first trailer is BOOKER!!!!

-same location
-same voice (well not voice but the sounds he makes when he's knocked down)
-same weapon (shotgun)
-same left hand
-same big daddy
-same clothes
-and the lost can go on

That's amazing! <3 :)

Reckoner

-same location
-same weapon (shotgun)
-same left hand
-same big daddy
-same clothes
-and the lost can go on

What a fantastic thing. So the multiverse thing has been there since the beginning?

Okay, just finished it. It took about almost 4 hours on hard.

I enjoyed the focus on limiting ammo, and splicers were a much better improvement on the enemies in Infinite.

and...HOLY SHIT AT THE ENDING.

Elizabeth is not so innocent anymore

Levine said on twitter that PSN wont update till tomorrow (Wednesday) :(

Source? Since when did they day they were delaying this week's PSN store update??

Edit: Google and the PSN Blog come up with nothing, most games are said to be available digitally today. I smell bullshit?

Kajiba

Okay, just finished it. It took about almost 4 hours on hard.

I enjoyed the focus on limiting ammo, and splicer were a much better improvement on the enemies in Infinite.

and...HOLY SHIT AT THE ENDING.

Elizabeth is not so innocent anymore

Just beat it too and was around that time. Missed one audio file though lol.

But yeah, that ending.

I will say this 'The Black Dance' was the creepiest thing in the game. Creepiest thing I've seen in a while.

I missed 2 audio files on my playthrough.

Tempted to get this since I really enjoyed Infinite. The smart thing at this point would be to just buy the Season Pass for $20 on Steam, right? Considering that would get you bothe episodes of this and just buying this first one alone is $15?

Marjar

Banned
Tempted to get this since I really enjoyed Infinite. The smart thing at this point would be to just buy the Season Pass for $20 on Steam, right? Considering that would get you bothe episodes of this and just buying this first one alone is $15?

Yeah that's why I got the season pass. Even if you don't want Clash in the Clouds, you're saving ten bucks. :p

system11

I will say this 'The Black Dance' was the creepiest thing in the game. Creepiest thing I've seen in a while.

I missed 2 audio files on my playthrough.

Just finished it too, again about 4 hours on hard.
A few places did get annoying due to limited ammo vs the frost guys leading to a die/attack/die/attack loop and no money to spend.

How do you know whether you found all the audio logs?

Just finished it too, again about 4 hours on hard.
A few places did get annoying due to limited ammo vs the frost guys leading to a die/attack/die/attack loop and no money to spend.

How do you know whether you found all the audio logs?

There's a in game counter that pops up when you pick up a diary. There's 17 in all. I got to 15 before I inadvertently finished it. Damn those locked doors!

Available on PsN now!

Won't find it in search, just go to the Newest Releases part.

Edit: KingofCrash and Levine both deserve a digital slap for thinking the PSN updated on Wednesdays!

So we have 2 people clocking in 4 hours on hard? I'll be playing on hard and exploring the hell out of it so I'm expecting a similar completion time.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION

-same location
-same weapon (shotgun)
-same left hand
-same big daddy
-same clothes
-and the lost can go on

To be honest, not sure I'm seeing it. Same clothes, I guess. But what's so special about the left hand, for example? Looks like a regular hand to me.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
First impressions from me aren't overwhelmingly positive. It looks nice, but my fear of disinterest in Rapture seems confirmed. I just don't give a shit. Little drive to keep going, no interest to hyper analyse and dig around the environment.

Lakitu

st5fu
First impressions from me aren't overwhelmingly positive. It looks nice, but my fear of disinterest in Rapture seems confirmed. I just don't give a shit. Little drive to keep going, no interest to hyper analyse and dig around the environment.

Pretend it's an off-shoot Mass Effect game.

Downloading this now. Hope it's good.

Top Bottom