• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshida and Adam Boyes send out congratulations to the Xbox team

jbug617

Banned
@yosp: Congratulations @XboxP3 @MrPhilHarrison @majornelson @albertpenello on the global launch of Xbox One! :D @amboyes

@amboyes: Hey @majornelson @MrPhilHarrison @albertpenello @XboxP3 - Congrats on YOUR launch, guys! See you at E3!!!

@amboyes: @majornelson @MrPhilHarrison @albertpenello @XboxP3 can't forget @iocat @thevowel @mattbooty and many more!

So far I see Phil Spencer responded
@XboxP3: @yosp @MrPhilHarrison @majornelson @albertpenello @amboyes Thank you for the good wishes!

@XboxP3: @amboyes @majornelson @MrPhilHarrison @albertpenello Thanks! See you at E3!

Steel

Banned
Well. This sounds fake on both sides, but w/e. Makes them look like adults at least, but you know neither company would mind much if the other failed.

LycanXIII

Nelson's already replied.
95c1a69eb12876b1c0ccbdfdf7eca097.png

5dee653452cac928773962b970923266.png

Amir0x

Banned
should have been a middle finger and then some Dreamcast SEGA style scathing blood rip

not because of any fanboy desire but because drama is fun

Tripon

Well. This sounds fake on bother sides, but w/e. Makes them look like adults at least, but you know neither company would mind much if the other failed.
They both know its a job, and that each person can potentially work at the other place down the line. Just look at Phil Harrison, creator of PlayStation Home.

Still more than USA and Canada only. Xbox one is lauching at the same date in these countries. It launched in more than one continent, which is why he said Global, but if you want to see "trolling" from Yoshida, then go ahead.

I already agreed with you, did you not read my post? lol

Don't think for a second that these guys actually dislike, give underhanded compliments and/or enjoy seeing each other make a blunder - oh no, they are professionally bound as colleagues, friends if you will huehuehehue

Paskil

Where's Reggie or Iwata in all this? I didn't hear any well wishes when PS4 launched in NA. Probably not going to hear anything now for XB1. So much salt.
/s

Top Bottom