• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whatcha Been Playin': NeoGAF Rising Edition

Max Payne
Replaying through both 1 and 2 in preparation for the forthcoming third game. The nostalgia I'm feeling playing this is pretty damn intense. Absolutely incredible. I just started Act 2.

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (Director's Cut)
I'm so glad that I'm finally getting through this. I would typically stop around the fight with the Beast. Finally got past that, and it's been smooth sailing. About 36 hours in, around the end of Act 3. I can't recommend this game enough to anyone on the fence. I'm particularly excited about carrying my save over into the second game.

mikeysteena

Neo Member
The one and only

116781428-cover-art.jpg

Love this game!

Also

1233876124-00.jpg

Starting to really enjoy the genre and this is my favourite shooter so far. Difficult but rewarding. Going for the 1cc!

new_ryu_screens_01z7dq2.jpg

Yakuza 3
After a couple previous tries I finally got hooked with it, Chapter 4 so far, and have tried only a couple minigames. Game starts out quite slowly, but then things get a bit more interesting.

WX3

Witcher 2 on both the box and my pc. Sure makes for interesting controller throwing confusion when I change from one to the other!

Loxley

I've had it on Steam for a long time but am I just now getting around to playing it. It's about as basic as a third-person shooter can get, but I'm enjoying making my way through it. The sound design is pretty great on top of the unique visual presentation.

shaowebb

• Culdcept Saga
  • Ys 1&2 Chronicles
  • Skullgirls
  • KOF 13
  • UMVC3 (why can't I quite you? Oh wait...IRON FIST.)
  • Cave Story
  • Neverland Card Battles

All of these exist in a state of "not enough time to stay serious, but I'm poking it in my free moments". Basically I work, come home and college whilst posting here, and when I'm suffering burn out from it all pop in one of these for whatever mood I'm in. Its either play one of these or watch Kamen Rider. Kamen Rider usually wins though because I know after 30 minutes I can be done and go back to work.

My life... I dream of it slowing down.

JaCy

Just playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 and The Witcher 2. Although now that I'm getting the hang of TW2 I'm playing it more.

Top Bottom