• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adrift - Clair de lune Trailer [March 28]

Nemesis_

Rolled by eyes at the over use of this piece of music.

But yeah, have they mentioned anything about console ports of this or are they completely canned now? Would've made a pretty nifty PSVR title.......

Rolled by eyes at the over use of this piece of music.

But yeah, have they mentioned anything about console ports of this or are they completely canned now? Would've made a pretty nifty PSVR title.......

Maybe I'm misremembering but I thought this was a confirmed PSVR title. I swear it's been demoed at an event before.

deadlast

this game would be amazing if there was absolutely no sound.
Also, I guess the PSVR version is being developed still.

jett

D-Member
World's first floating simulator.

It looks kinda nice, but it definitely seems like something that should be played in VR.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Will definitely play in VR. The hydroponics sections put a smile on my face. Looks gorgeous.

SJRB

Gold Member
I never care much for accolade trailers, they feel too much like a circlejerk.

I suppose the only way to experience this game is with Oculus, because the visuals in this trailer don't really match the "stunning" and "amaaaaaaazing" accolades that pop up. It looks nice, sure, but hardly mindblowing. I can imagine the experience would be quite interesting in VR, though.

I was waiting to hear Moonlight Sonata as the trailer music...

On topic though, it has to be quite an experience in VR...or so I imagine because I never tried VR once up until now :D
Would like to try floating in space in VR and see if I become paralyzed because of my fear of heights.

mindsale

Stunning. I never realized space had so much typography.

Also game looks phenomenal. I hope it comes to PSVR one day since that's the only way I'll experience it.

CREMSteve

From wiki..

Adrift is a first-person adventure video game developed by Three One Zero and published by 505 Games. It is scheduled to be released on March 28, 2016 for Microsoft Windows, and later in 2016 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

This comes out on Monday, anyone getting it? Seems like zero hype... but looks pretty cool.

Is it also coming to PSVR?

Top Bottom