• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two new Killer Instinct characters leaked

Ryce

http://shoryuken.com/2016/03/10/killer-instinct-leaks-reveal-more-of-season-3-cast/

It sucks that this got out, but it happens to the best of them: Marvel vs. Capcom, Smash Bros., Street Fighter, and now Killer Instinct.

Mira
Maya’s twin sister. She appears to be a vampire.
TF1Enqg.png
eAHLDKN.png

General RAAM
The main antagonist of Gears of War.

New Character Select Screen

Shadow Lords Mode

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
HOHOHOHOH GENERAL RAAM?! Holy fuck!

kirblar

The guest characters make sense w/ them running out of KI/KI2 vets to port in- easier to adapt an IP than create a brand new character.

There's only been 3 guest characters leaked/announced. Why are people upset? Didn't they put in basically every single KI character so far except for Gargos?

Nazo

Mira looks like she just walked out of a Dragon Age game.

RAAM was such a boring antagonist in GoW1 I really can't muster any excitement for him.

If Iron Galaxy/New guys doing the music are awesome, Mira's theme will have some reference to Conker's BFD Batula stage. That music in that level was a modified version originally belonging as a theme to a scrapped vampire character in KI2.

But if not, oh well.

Ganondorfo

Stupid question from a Killer Instinct newbie, but is season 3 of this game Killer Instinct 3? What is the difference between season 3 and 1 and 2?

Just asking, because I am confused, thanks for helping me.

Sesha

I wonder when Lara Croft or Fable guy will show up.

And yeah, MAYA's twin sister looks like uninspired shit.

There's only been 3 guest characters leaked/announced. Why are people upset? Didn't they put it basically every single KI character so far except for Gargos?

I would have preferred more new characters instead. Aganos, Hisako, Kan-Ra...all awesome new additions.

Stupid question from a Killer Instinct newbie, but is season 3 of this game Killer Instinct 3? What is the difference between season 3 and 1 and 2?

So seasons are sets of 8 characters. They're basically updates for the game. Each season costs $20 so buying three seasons for a total of $60 will net you all characters and stages.

Warxard

Banned

New Seasons mean new characters, new character balances, new modes etc. Think of it like DLC updates for other fighting games like the Arcade Edition of SF4 etc.

Killer Instinct 2013 is the third Killer Instinct game and the 'seasonal' models are just really huge expansion packs

A Street Fighter fan trolling a Killer Instinct thread... what a shock.

1R2Ay3d.gif

I don't think it's really that serious to get upset about but, do you man

Killer Instinct season 3 looking less interesting every day. I'll probably still buy it, but so far none of the S3 characters have been appealing to me.

fallingdove

Mira looks pretty awesome. KI turning into the Darkstalkers we all need but don't deserve.

Adding another guest character is lame. It was lame when Soul Calbur did it, it was lame when Mortal Kombat did it.

It's sad because the new Iron Galaxy characters have added have been awesome. Its a shame they have to waste their time on guests. Hopefully guest characters wont be added to SFV.

Top Bottom