• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your 2009 Halloween Costume!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a lot of ideas but nothing seemed to work out until I decided to wear my GF clothing and..well.. Halloween Party here I come.
mal9o1.jpg

border

Sorry to hear that your girlfriend wears clothing that you are capable of fitting into.

At least shave your legs or something, yeesh.

lol, what's up with the douchefuck factor in this thread?

Anyway, I still haven't decided what I wanted to be. I guess I should since I just decided to host a Halloween party next Saturday. Hmm...

Ferrio

Banned
Be going as a headcrab zombie. Have a headcrab hat from the valve store, and bought some really realistic blood from a party store. Just need a white button shirt and some jeans and I'm good to go.

Streaks

layzie1989 said:
25i6ffc.png

dharma swan patch and everything

similar to my idea, got the patches coming in the mail now. mind if i ask where you found a coverall...im gonna call like frantic to a few places monday morning.

yodandy

Friday at work (retail, yes) =

10735_620214832652_31108813_36650236_1661107_n.jpg

Then saturday at college/bars = (and my gf will be a slutty yellow pikmin)

pikmin.jpg

pics after next wkd

Streaks said:
similar to my idea, got the patches coming in the mail now. mind if i ask where you found a coverall...im gonna call like frantic to a few places monday morning.
Try Army/Navy Surplus stores.

Ponn

Banned
Dressing up friday for work but I'm just wearing some normal work clothes just all black and a little zombie makeup with my Black Lantern Ring.

Streaks said:

I got it at sears. Mine is short sleeved though since it was all they had in stock when I was there. Still looks really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom